Re: Re: Re: Trade Idea Thread 15-16 

Post#1581 » by City of Trees » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:29 am

dozencousins wrote:
City of Trees wrote:
dozencousins wrote:
That is typical of you . No big deal .

there you go!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just another gang up party . I see what is happening . You will deny it and others will but it's not hard to see what some of you are doing if you are being insightful .

I am sure at this point you or some others will play innocent and try and combat what I just said .

Just end the bashing party & just move on . Some of you guys have nothing beter to do ,

Bro I was proud of your response to sdballer. Just ignore it and move on like you did ..

City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Re: Trade Idea Thread 15-16 

Post#1582 » by City of Trees » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:31 am

But i will say this Boston trade is better than having to discuss Delladova

Kings2013
Lead Assistant
And1: 932

Post#1583 » by Kings2013 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:47 am

City of Trees wrote:But i will say this Boston trade is better than having to discuss Delladova

Not for me, just a reminder of a player the Kings had reported interest in who they couldn't nab
dozencousins
Analyst
And1: 135

Post#1584 » by dozencousins » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:51 am

City of Trees wrote:
dozencousins wrote:
City of Trees wrote: there you go!

Just another gang up party . I see what is happening . You will deny it and others will but it's not hard to see what some of you are doing if you are being insightful .

I am sure at this point you or some others will play innocent and try and combat what I just said .

Just end the bashing party & just move on . Some of you guys have nothing beter to do ,

Bro I was proud of your response to sdballer. Just ignore it and move on like you did ..

Okay I am sorry to you then . I thought you were adding to all of this on the negative end .
I just keep getting ganged up on .

I never can understand why if a person does not like somebody's posts or don't believe them then they can ignore me or whomever or just shake their head and not believe but why is it worth it to respond negatively all it does it creates and starts a lot of uneeded issues .

We are all Kings fans & at the end of the day all be proud to have each other as Kings fans and try and respect all points of views , rumors whatever ..no matter if we agree or disagree What is the point to all this hatred ?

I wish this board was we agree , disagree but we are civil and once a person thoroughly explains whatever the say things are ended not ganged up on or try and pick a fight and drag things out .

All I have to say .

Again if you were not trying to be rude then to you I am sorry for misunderstanding you .
OGSactownballer
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,002

Post#1585 » by OGSactownballer » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:55 am

dozencousins wrote:
RipPizzaGuy wrote:
dozencousins wrote:Days ago on page 74 I had let everyone know that Boston was a team we were speaking with about these guys .
I guess it takes someone else saying the same stuff via internet for it to be believed .

Anyways we are close to a deal however we have been close many of times . Deals fall apart all the time .

Not trying to be a hater or anything but dude... when you say that we are attempting to make trades with every team in the league and then someone else says it 2 months later and you try to take credit for it, it seems pretty stupid. I don't mind seeing your posts around here and obviously the mod is okay with it but sometimes I get a very Chris Broussard feeling.

Anyways good luck to you man hope your sources turn out legit!

No worries .

Honestly I see a lot of times when you quote me it is negative but that's your right and I am fine with that .
As far as you saying credit . Yes I deserve that credit but don't get it . Their is always going to be people whom just can't ever be positive and believe someone on a board like this may actually have a source or two and have inside info . Some people will believe based on some credibility . I just find it ironic that some do hate on me when I have been proven right multiple times .
I guess some would feel I know nothing and they know everything ? That is not directed at you or any one person but it is a general statement towards doubters whom are always negative .

Also about naming a lot of teams : Why because it's the truth and you and everyone should know that when a player or players are put on the block to trade you speak with a lot of teams and I am just giving the insight .
If people don't want the info no skin off my back I won't post what I know . That said their are many posters some from this board & others from other boards whom appreciate the info .

Chris Broussard IMO he sucks I am not him and anyone you would know . I do not claim to be a major insider I just have info with regards to the Kings and I do get some bits of info sometimes in regards to players from other teams but very limited .

When I post info about trades do you ever research the date of my post versus when it gets posted via internet if so you would see last season on our trade thread I said J.T. , Sauce & the 3rd player we traded player slipping my mind right now were getting ready to be dealt right before it happened .
I said we were talking to Denver about getting A. Miller and we just missed out on that trade but signed him the following year . At the time I posted our interest it broke on the internet sometime later .
I said last season we were trying to get Afflalo no we didn't get him as that deal didn't work but we signed him this season .
In the last 2 cases should suggest evidence that we were having talks to trade for then and I am likely telling the truth .

In regards to Boston last season before it broke on the internet anywhere I posted the Celtics were attempting to get Love , Cousins , Howard & later Griffin all true and posted way after I did . None happened to this point but just because a deal hasn't happened does not make me not believable seriously .

I tell all recently about the goings on about Gay , Koufas & Mac all as late as last season before others are posting it via internet and in most cases on our board . If you or others don't like me for some reason or don't want to give me credit that's up to you .
I don't get paid for my info and it is apparent I don't even get the smallest amount of credit . I am equal to everyone just as t hey are equal to me . I have not asked anyone to say you are right etc. etc. I only recently pointed out my being right regardless of it happening or not in hopes that any doubters would at least realize wow this guy may not be a liar and actually know some stuff in hopes that we all can just get a long and I don't always get anyone posting suggestions of me not be credible & a possible liar which I am not .

I hope you understand where I am coming from & others as well .
It is nice though instead of getting hater / doubter messages . That I can get positive ones & yes some people on this board & others are positive & I appreciate that as I am not on here looking to go back & forth with anyone to argue . I don't have time for it .

I like this board & I have a problem with nobody being a doubter not as long as we are all civil at least as we all should be on the mature way of speaking and handling things and disagreements . That said If it is a general feeling that I am not wanted or welcomed on this board then I have no problem not being on the board .

Lastly I have read many of your posts most times I agree with what you have to say & I think your a solid poster .

Take care

See the problem you have that you cannot quite seem to get is that the stuff you put up here is the same crap that is out there for ANYONE to see. That is not "insider information" or "personal sources". It's just acting like you know something special from within the organization when you really don't.

Take the Rudy Gay situation. Everyone and his brother knows that Rudy has been on the block (at least listening to offers) since last summer. It's no secret or magical fact that you came out with. So of course the teams GM has been talking to many teams. It just doesn't make you an insider. You are not Vlade, Peja, or Vivek. You are not actually on the phone with other teams and then coming here leaking a hot rumor about something about to go down in a trade. And any one of us can go back through the archives and say "See, told you so! I was right!" You are not special because your third cousin works the concession stand at the home games.

I have said in the past that I actually do have access to some of the medical info from the team. This is true and it is also true that you will NEVER see me post it here. Besides the legal violation of the players rights, it's immoral and could actually be detrimental to the team that I root for so I would not do it.

Just relax. Come here and entertain yourself by having spirited discussions with the fan base of this and other NBA teams and stop trying to be "the guy" when nobody here really is. I've said before, your writing is broken English and I get the sense that you come from a culture (Eastern Europe or the Middle East) where you think you need to prove that you are "da man" all the time.

Leave it at home dude. Nobody cares here.
dozencousins
Analyst

Post#1586 » by dozencousins » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:00 am

OGSactownballer wrote:
dozencousins wrote:
RipPizzaGuy wrote:
Not trying to be a hater or anything but dude... when you say that we are attempting to make trades with every team in the league and then someone else says it 2 months later and you try to take credit for it, it seems pretty stupid. I don't mind seeing your posts around here and obviously the mod is okay with it but sometimes I get a very Chris Broussard feeling.

Anyways good luck to you man hope your sources turn out legit!

No worries .

Honestly I see a lot of times when you quote me it is negative but that's your right and I am fine with that .
As far as you saying credit . Yes I deserve that credit but don't get it . Their is always going to be people whom just can't ever be positive and believe someone on a board like this may actually have a source or two and have inside info . Some people will believe based on some credibility . I just find it ironic that some do hate on me when I have been proven right multiple times .
I guess some would feel I know nothing and they know everything ? That is not directed at you or any one person but it is a general statement towards doubters whom are always negative .

Also about naming a lot of teams : Why because it's the truth and you and everyone should know that when a player or players are put on the block to trade you speak with a lot of teams and I am just giving the insight .
If people don't want the info no skin off my back I won't post what I know . That said their are many posters some from this board & others from other boards whom appreciate the info .

Chris Broussard IMO he sucks I am not him and anyone you would know . I do not claim to be a major insider I just have info with regards to the Kings and I do get some bits of info sometimes in regards to players from other teams but very limited .

When I post info about trades do you ever research the date of my post versus when it gets posted via internet if so you would see last season on our trade thread I said J.T. , Sauce & the 3rd player we traded player slipping my mind right now were getting ready to be dealt right before it happened .
I said we were talking to Denver about getting A. Miller and we just missed out on that trade but signed him the following year . At the time I posted our interest it broke on the internet sometime later .
I said last season we were trying to get Afflalo no we didn't get him as that deal didn't work but we signed him this season .
In the last 2 cases should suggest evidence that we were having talks to trade for then and I am likely telling the truth .

In regards to Boston last season before it broke on the internet anywhere I posted the Celtics were attempting to get Love , Cousins , Howard & later Griffin all true and posted way after I did . None happened to this point but just because a deal hasn't happened does not make me not believable seriously .

I tell all recently about the goings on about Gay , Koufas & Mac all as late as last season before others are posting it via internet and in most cases on our board . If you or others don't like me for some reason or don't want to give me credit that's up to you .
I don't get paid for my info and it is apparent I don't even get the smallest amount of credit . I am equal to everyone just as t hey are equal to me . I have not asked anyone to say you are right etc. etc. I only recently pointed out my being right regardless of it happening or not in hopes that any doubters would at least realize wow this guy may not be a liar and actually know some stuff in hopes that we all can just get a long and I don't always get anyone posting suggestions of me not be credible & a possible liar which I am not .

I hope you understand where I am coming from & others as well .
It is nice though instead of getting hater / doubter messages . That I can get positive ones & yes some people on this board & others are positive & I appreciate that as I am not on here looking to go back & forth with anyone to argue . I don't have time for it .

I like this board & I have a problem with nobody being a doubter not as long as we are all civil at least as we all should be on the mature way of speaking and handling things and disagreements . That said If it is a general feeling that I am not wanted or welcomed on this board then I have no problem not being on the board .

Lastly I have read many of your posts most times I agree with what you have to say & I think your a solid poster .

Take care

See the problem you have that you cannot quite seem to get is that the stuff you put up here is the same crap that is out there for ANYONE to see. That is not "insider information" or "personal sources". It's just acting like you know something special from within the organization when you really don't.

Take the Rudy Gay situation. Everyone and his brother knows that Rudy has been on the block (at least listening to offers) since last summer. It's no secret of magical fact that you came out with. So of course the teams GM has been talking to many teams. It just doesn't make you an insider. You are not Vlade, Peja, or Vivek. You are not actually on the phone with other teams and then coming here leaking a hot rumor about something about to go down in a trade. And any one of us can go back through the archives and say "see, told you so! I was right!" You at not special because your third cousin works the concession stand at the home games.

I have said in the past that I actually do have access to some of the medical info from the team. This is true and it is also true that you will NEVER see me post it here. Besides the legal violation of the players rights, it's immoral and could actually be detrimental to the team that I root for so I would not do it.

Just relax. Come here and entertain yourself by having spirited discussions with the canvass of this and other NBA teams and stop trying to be "the guy" when nobody here really is. I've said before, your writing is broken English and I get the sense that you come from a culture (Eastern Europe or the Middle East) where you think you need to prove that you are "da man" all the time.

Leave it at home dude. Nobody cares here.

I said a lot of this stuff way before others . You are just another person who does not pay attention or knows the facts you just want to gang up on me as well as others .

Guess you are proud of yourself .

You don't know me or whom I am do not speak as if you know me or whom I am not or whom I know versus whom I don't.
Maybe you should move on from this hater party !

P.S. You are unjustly acting racist by talking race as if you know . I am not of another Country . I was born in America and I am White I am not from another Country .

Again you assume and speak what you know nothing about .

I write fast because I am busy a lot . I do not care what your opinion of my spelling or grammar is.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#1587 » by City of Trees » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:07 am

BUT DELLADOVA THOOOOO!!!!!

benchmobbin02
Veteran
And1: 364

Post#1588 » by benchmobbin02 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:12 am

City of Trees wrote:
dozencousins wrote:
City of Trees wrote: there you go!

He can't...

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
OGSactownballer
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,002

Post#1589 » by OGSactownballer » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:15 am

Edited
Silver Man
Starter
And1: 524

Post#1590 » by Silver Man » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:22 am

I think its time we get back to the topic we have going as a trade idea thread and cut out the off topic conversations that will bring zero positive outcomes.
dozencousins
Analyst

Post#1591 » by dozencousins » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:23 am

OGSactownballer wrote:Edited

You proved to everyone here including Mods you are a racist . Benchmobbin starting again seriously as well .

Making my own problems I speak the truth and you respond like you know that I know nothing but you are the liar as I do. Learn to call out a liar if you know in fact that person is a liar . Problem for you is your speaking out of the side of your mouth as I am being truthful and if you only knew .

Go on being a hater and continue this . I am sure you mobbin and others are having fun with your gang up party .
Grow up and act as if you have common sense and as if you have better things to do than start and create drama .
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#1592 » by City of Trees » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:33 am

enderwilson
Pro Prospect
And1: 152

Post#1593 » by enderwilson » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:43 am

Silver Man wrote:I think its time we get back to the topic we have going as a trade idea thread and cut out the off topic conversations that will bring zero positive outcomes.

It's like a little dog fixated on a chew-toy. Unless someone is willing to take away the stimulus (ie STOP RESPONDING), all we're going to hear is SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK ...
benchmobbin02
Veteran

Post#1594 » by benchmobbin02 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:47 am

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
nolimit0820
Sixth Man
And1: 98

Post#1595 » by nolimit0820 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:48 am

Dellavadova though!

Would love to see us consolidate Ben and KK at minimum. Part of me is ready to see Gay moved but I also share many posters opinion that he provides a dynamic scoring option. I think he'll thrive with this roster with multiple ball movers and defenders. Furthermore, I believe under Joerger, Rudy will receive touches in his scoring zones (mid post, elbow, wing). The ball will be in DMC's hands mostly and Rudy would get the second most touches.

Beauty of losing Rondo is Collison can play off the ball and be more of a scoring threat (catch and shoot, ball screens, etc). I like the big three of DC, Rudy, DMC with multiple versatile defenders and shooters.
benchmobbin02
Veteran

Post#1596 » by benchmobbin02 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:53 am

Silver Man wrote:I think its time we get back to the topic we have going as a trade idea thread and cut out the off topic conversations that will bring zero positive outcomes.

There isn't much else to discuss until something happens or not?

Or anyone visits the oracle...

I'd climb a mountain for that meeting haha
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 4,505

Post#1597 » by codydaze » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:18 am

Kings2013 wrote:
City of Trees wrote:But i will say this Boston trade is better than having to discuss Delladova

Not for me, just a reminder of a player the Kings had reported interest in who they couldn't nab

Seriously, man, I doubt we had any interest in Delly because he's overpaid and not a very good basketball player. The fact that we did not sign him is a good thing. The only guys we probably wanted and struck out on are Courtney Lee and Ryno to be honest. At some point you're going to have to stop thinking the sky is falling.
LightTheBeam
RealGM
And1: 10,568

Post#1598 » by LightTheBeam » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:28 am

dozencousins wrote:
OGSactownballer wrote:
dozencousins wrote:

I said a lot of this stuff way before others . You are just another person who does not pay attention or knows the facts you just want to gang up on me as well as others .

Guess you are proud of yourself .

You don't know me or whom I am do not speak as if you know me or whom I am not or whom I know versus whom I don't.
Maybe you should move on from this hater party !

P.S. You are unjustly acting racist by talking race as if you know . I am not of another Country . I was born in America and I am White I am not from another Country .

Again you assume and speak what you know nothing about .

I write fast because I am busy a lot . I do not care what your opinion of my spelling or grammar is.

You want racist?

Since you claim to be a "white American" the. I'll call you a Wigga as long as you keep calling EVERYONE ELSE ON THE BOARD "haters".

This crap is ridiculous. You don't have any special information and it gets old watching forty other guys be told that we are all wrong and you are just put upon.

You are making your own problems.

All I or anyone else is trying to say is that you come off as a braggart and a liar by claiming "I put it all out on some BS blog site before everyone because I have an inside connection".

You proved to everyone here including Mods you are a racist . Benchmobbin starting again seriously as well .

Making my own problems I speak the truth and you respond like you know that I know nothing but you are the liar as I do. Learn to call out a liar if you know in fact that person is a liar . Problem for you is your speaking out of the side of your mouth as I am being truthful and if you only knew .

Go on being a hater and continue this . I am sure you mobbin and others are having fun with your gang up party .
Grow up and act as if you have common sense and as if you have better things to do than start and create drama .

Come on dude youre really going to call it racism! Nobody is being a hater man, take some constructive criticism and let that be that. If multiple people are saying something is that a sign? Both of my brothers post on this board and both have told me they feel the same way as well.
nolimit0820
Sixth Man
And1: 98

Post#1599 » by nolimit0820 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:30 am

Would a RealGM meet up party be funny or what??? LOL
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 4,505

Post#1600 » by codydaze » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:32 am