Can anyone explain Jeremy Lamb's fall?

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

mattg
General Manager
And1: 2,985

Re: Can anyone explain Jeremy Lamb's fall? 

Post#121 » by mattg » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Dr Positivity wrote:NY is too slow to get by his man and attack the basket. That's the main thing holding back his upside IMO

Not really. His shot selection and propensity to think he's Kobe is what holds him back. He's a very good athlete, he just plays stupid too much to be anything more than a spark off the bench.
DMVleGeND
Sixth Man
And1: 194

Post#122 » by DMVleGeND » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:55 am

I agree with Dr Positivity. NY is a pretty good athlete, but he plays with a high center of gravity, which really limits his quickness off the bounce.

Lamb and NY are similar, but I think Lamb's handle is slightly better.
Formerly known as 7-day Dray
Knighthonor
Sixth Man
And1: 98

Post#123 » by Knighthonor » Mon Dec 3, 2012 7:04 am

wackywabbit wrote:He's Nick Young 2.0.

You can quote me on that. Nick Young isn't a bad player, and is a decent value around the 12th pick of a draft.

I dont get that.
bbms
Analyst
And1: 531

Post#124 » by bbms » Fri Dec 7, 2012 12:39 am

Prior to draft, I was a little biased by his Fiba U-19 performance, but I thought he would be a 6'5, 7'0 wings version of Kevin Durant. I thought he should go top5 easily. Athletic, long, score at will, good jumpshooter, etc... I thought he was 3rd in potential just behind Davis and Drummond.

I was looking forward for him joining Thunder, because I really liked him, but he looked poor when played for us. Really really poor. Played garbage time and still couldn't even find the ball. I also think Reggie Jackson and him couldn't find a groove(I really like Reggie Jackson too). No wonder he fall that much. Can't make an imediate impact(at least for a contender) at all.

Return to NBA Draft