Bogdan Bogdanovic

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

Spalato
Junior
And1: 335

Re: Bogdan Bogdanovic 

Post#21 » by Spalato » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:27 pm

My impression of him is that he kind of plays in slow motion. No explosiveness whatsoever.

Great Euro material, but not NBA material. You can get away with be a bit slowish if you're big, but not small.
ufsports
Pro Prospect
And1: 479

Post#22 » by ufsports » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:42 pm

I feel like a team such as the Rockets or Clips who need cap space (thus a draft and stash) might take a flyer on him:)
Scraptor wrote:
Zubby wrote:Dalmbert & Chandler are about equal except Dalembert can stay healthy.

Some statements are so ridiculous they should result in a timeout, so the poster can sit in a corner and think about what he wrote.
Dukenukem23
Banned User
And1: 1,971

Post#23 » by Dukenukem23 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:38 am

Enjoy the Spurs Bogdan
HeartBreakKid
RealGM
And1: 18,813

Post#24 » by HeartBreakKid » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:17 am

Spalato wrote:My impression of him is that he kind of plays in slow motion. No explosiveness whatsoever.

Great Euro material, but not NBA material. You can get away with be a bit slowish if you're big, but not small.

I don't know, if that were true then there wouldn't be any old perimeter players in the NBA.
Spalato
Junior
And1: 335

Post#25 » by Spalato » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:02 am

HeartBreakKid wrote:
Spalato wrote:My impression of him is that he kind of plays in slow motion. No explosiveness whatsoever.

I don't know, if that were true then there wouldn't be any old perimeter players in the NBA.

Yes, but they have earnt the right to be old perimeter players, plus they know the NBA game back to front and usually have a bit of attitude and are well-respected that gets others to back off.

Bogdan is a 6'6" snail, even at such a young age. The defenders will hound him like dogs.

As I said in the Saric thread, after watching the final four in the Adriatic league, Sasha Pavlovic looked like a beast compared to the others players, and that includes Saric And Bogdanovic. That's how much he stood out. That's why I'm a little fearful for Saric, but at least he's got height. Bogdanovic ain't got that.

Return to NBA Draft