slc24
Junior
And1: 65

Freshmen lottery wings in 2015 draft 

Post#1 » by slc24 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:36 pm

Stanley Johnson
Kelly Oubre
Justice Winslow
Mario Hezonja (not technically a freshman but a mystery still)

The Jazz will probably go for a wing in the 2015 draft. I expect them to be picking top 10 for sure, and potentially in a position to get any of these four. Can somebody who has actually seen these guys play give a breakdown? I've only seen highlights and it's hard to judge solely on those. What are their strengths/weaknesses, player comparisons, ceilings etc. Who is the best of the bunch? Any other prospects besides these four that could emerge as an elite guy? Thanks
erudite23
Lead Assistant
And1: 659

Re: Freshmen lottery wings in 2015 draft 

Post#2 » by erudite23 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:35 am

Jazz need a big wing with some nasty to him who is defensively inclined. He doesn't have to be amazing on the offensive end, but we need an anchor for our perimeter defense.
Big_C_KU
Junior
And1: 106

Post#3 » by Big_C_KU » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:37 am

erudite23 wrote:Jazz need a big wing with some nasty to him who is defensively inclined. He doesn't have to be amazing on the offensive end, but we need an anchor for our perimeter defense.

That screams Rondae Hollis-Jefferson. One thing great for Utah is that Stanley Johnson, Kelly Oubre, Justice Winslow, and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson all have very strong potentials as defenders in the league.
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Post#4 » by Marcus » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:33 pm

if you use the search window and looked for those names you'd find a **** of post on all four of them laced throughout the threads in this forum. I know the "Future Draft Classes" thread alone has multiple post on each of them.

As far as detailed information goes

ManuelRam would more than likely be the board member to give you that if he drops in on this thread. but you can find his thoughts on those guys in the search window
Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY

Return to NBA Draft