2015 NBA Draft Lottery Point Guards

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

ManualRam
RealGM
And1: 2,748

Re: 2015 NBA Draft Lottery Point Guards 

Post#21 » by ManualRam » Tue Aug 5, 2014 12:43 am

other pass first PG prospects not mentioned: derrick walton jr, kenan sipahi, bryant crawford, bronson koenig, josh perkins, jawun evans, jalen brunson, PJ dozier (if you consider him a PG), jermaine haley (same as PJ dozier), jaylen fisher, payton pritchard, matt coleman.
idontgiveashtaboutmelo
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Post#22 » by Marcus » Tue Aug 5, 2014 3:54 am

forgot about Brunson. but yeah him too.
Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
ManualRam
RealGM

Post#23 » by ManualRam » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:19 am

ManualRam wrote:other pass first PG prospects not mentioned: derrick walton jr, kenan sipahi, bryant crawford, bronson koenig, josh perkins, jawun evans, jalen brunson, PJ dozier (if you consider him a PG), jermaine haley (same as PJ dozier), jaylen fisher, payton pritchard, matt coleman.

idk how of much an nba prospect he is because of his size but tyler ulis will be one of the best distributors in college ball by the time he's done at UK. i'll add him to this list. he's probably the smartest PG cal has ever had. he's tough as nails defensively too, capable of pressuring the ball full court and making the proper rotations defensively.
maybe he could carve out a brevin knight type career in the future. he's got a better jumper than young brevin did too.
idontgiveashtaboutmelo
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#24 » by Marcus » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:25 pm

ManualRam wrote:
ManualRam wrote:other pass first PG prospects not mentioned: derrick walton jr, kenan sipahi, bryant crawford, bronson koenig, josh perkins, jawun evans, jalen brunson, PJ dozier (if you consider him a PG), jermaine haley (same as PJ dozier), jaylen fisher, payton pritchard, matt coleman.

idk how of much an nba prospect he is because of his size but tyler ulis will be one of the best distributors in college ball by the time he's done at UK. i'll add him to this list. he's probably the smartest PG cal has ever had. he's tough as nails defensively too, capable of pressuring the ball full court and making the proper rotations defensively.
maybe he could carve out a brevin knight type career in the future. he's got a better jumper than young brevin did too.

love Tyler's game but that lack of size could be murder on his pro aspirations.
Watch More Basketball

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
ColdBlooded
Rookie
And1: 1,190

Post#25 » by ColdBlooded » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:40 pm

ManualRam wrote:

I saw him for the first time yesterday and i was just wow'ed by his defense.

He put consistent ball pressure on ball handlers and his motor seemed to keep on running. Got into a few passing lanes with his quickness.

Didn't think he can defend like that with his little frame.
Sam Hinkie crew.
ManualRam
RealGM

Post#26 » by ManualRam » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Marcus wrote:
ManualRam wrote:

love Tyler's game but that lack of size could be murder on his pro aspirations.

maybe it'd prevent him from being a starter, but i can still see him making the league.
i think "pure points" are still valued in the league and they've been increasingly becoming more rare. ulis is a pure point.
idontgiveashtaboutmelo
No-Man
RealGM
And1: 3,479

Post#27 » by No-Man » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:09 pm

for me personally, guys that can play some point in the NBA and could declare…

Mudiay
Rozier
Jordan
Jones
Wright
Williams-Goss
Paige
Taylor
Ferrell
Harrison
Matthews
Baker
Walton Jr.
Hill
Sipahi
Staten
Morris
VanVleet
Grant
Joseph

Rozier is a Bledsoe clone.
EMG518
Veteran
And1: 899

Post#28 » by EMG518 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Fischella wrote:for me personally, guys that can play some point in the NBA and could declare…

Mudiay
Rozier
Jordan
Jones
Wright
Williams-Goss
Paige
Taylor
Ferrell
Harrison
Matthews
Baker
Walton Jr.
Hill
Sipahi
Staten
Morris
VanVleet
Grant
Joseph

Rozier is a Bledsoe clone.

Lol, wow thats alot of guys that could play some point in the NBA. Rozier being a Bledsoe clone, thats way off.
MCDubbin
Junior
And1: 547

Post#29 » by MCDubbin » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:59 pm

What makes people say Mudiay is so athletic (wall/rose/westbrook type athletic)? I mean he is athletic but he doesn't seem explosive and fast like Wall or Russell. His body control and feet quickness reminds me of Jrue Holiday when he was in HS.
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#30 » by Marcus » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:05 pm

MCDubbin wrote:What makes people say Mudiay is so athletic (wall/rose/westbrook type athletic)? I mean he is athletic but he doesn't seem explosive and fast like Wall or Russell. His body control and feet quickness reminds me of Jrue Holiday when he was in HS.

i've heard less athletic version of those PGs you mentioned i've never seen any report of him being of the same athletic caliber as a Rose/Wall/Westbrook.
Watch More Basketball

HeartBreakKid
RealGM
And1: 18,813

Post#31 » by HeartBreakKid » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:29 pm

MCDubbin wrote:What makes people say Mudiay is so athletic (wall/rose/westbrook type athletic)? I mean he is athletic but he doesn't seem explosive and fast like Wall or Russell. His body control and feet quickness reminds me of Jrue Holiday when he was in HS.

That's a good point, I've lumped him in with them for lazy comparisons, but wall/rose/westbrook seem to be better athletes. Though, perhaps people are given Mudiay a bit of lee way because he is taller than all of them.

Return to NBA Draft