I can't remember this kid's name, ManualRam, help?

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

Johnny Firpo
RealGM
And1: 8,684

I can't remember this kid's name, ManualRam, help? 

Post#1 » by Johnny Firpo » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Hey guys, I saw a short film about this kid a couple years ago on youtube, I believe he was a white, blond player, relatively athletic, already with good size, and I think he was a lefty. Somebody joked about him being the next Larry Bird. I'm not sure, but maybe he also has a brother? I remember one part of the short film that might help some of you remember who was it. In the short, they mentioned that their parents actually built a hoop for them (?) inside their house, and they played a lot there, competing against each other. So I guess maybe they are brothers? I remember ManualRam being quite high on the kid's skill! It's frustrates me that I can't remember the kid's name, I wanna look it up how he does now. I already tried to google it with different phrases and words, no luck so far. Thanks guys!
No-Man
RealGM
And1: 3,479

Re: I can't remember this kid's name, ManualRam, help? 

Post#2 » by No-Man » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:45 pm

He is Mickey Mitchell, I believe.
Johnny Firpo
RealGM
And1: 8,684

Post#3 » by Johnny Firpo » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:21 pm

Fischella wrote:He is Mickey Mitchell, I believe.

Yes, that's the guy! And indeed he has a bro. Thanks man! What's up with them? Does Mickey have a chance at the NBA? I see he plays at Ohio now. How is he doing, what about his brother? edit: Crap, I read he blew his ACL while playing football in 2012. :( How much playing time he gets with Ohio State?
ManualRam
RealGM
And1: 2,748

Post#4 » by ManualRam » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:30 pm

he's 2015, even though he'll be almost 20. i'm not sure if its bad weight, but he's put on more weight, looking like a short PF now.
his vision is still phenomenal. he whips the ball around like a PG and shows good deception. a bit of a risk taker as a passer tho. doesn't appear to be as quick as he was pre ACL, but that could be the added weight. hasn't made enough strides in his shooting ability. that's gonna be a must if he hopes to be an NBA player. he's a good athlete with a good athletic pedigree, but i think he needs to lose some of the weight he put on and keep improving that outside stroke.
idontgiveashtaboutmelo

Return to NBA Draft