Jamal Murray

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

webc5
Senior
And1: 405

Jamal Murray 

Post#1 » by webc5 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:26 pm

I know it's early, but what kind of player do you see from this kid? He was just named Nike Hoop Summit MVP for what it's worth. Where do you see him developing his game as a point guard or shooting guard? I like him as a shooting guard for his shooting, but he's undersized. Like any prospect it remains to be seen if he will reach his ceiling or not.
PoundTown
Sixth Man
And1: 1,154

Re: Jamal Murray 

Post#2 » by PoundTown » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:50 am

I see a bit shorter version of Brandon Roy. I usually don't like to overrate these kids that much, but he seems to always be dominating. He improves every time you see anything new from him and he competes hard.
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Re: Jamal Murray 

Post#3 » by Marcus » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:28 pm

he was money in the open floor at the Summit this year. beat the trap well, always seemed to find space with the bounce when eluding defenders, seems like the type of guy that even if he can't beat you with the quicks he'll find a way to get by you by finding enough room to take to just off balance and then go. Jumper was solid, finished at the rim, definitely somebody to have on the radar.
Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY

Return to NBA Draft