4th best prospect poll

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

Which of these prospects do you like the best?

Emmanuel Mudiay
35%
Justise Winslow
25%
Willie Cauley-Stein
6%
Mario Hezonja
17%
Kristaps Porzingis
8%
Myles Turner
2%
Frank Kaminsky
No votes
Stanley Johnson
3%
Cameron Payne
No votes
Other
3%

Total votes: 93

E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 24,403
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Re: 4th best prospect poll 

Post#21 » by E-Balla » Tue Jun 2, 2015 1:56 am

djphan wrote:
i've always stated that pg's develop on different curves .. and that's not necessarily a good thing for mudiay... if he's like wall or rose tho he should be at least average next year but again that's not a foregone conclusion...

and that's the trouble with highlights.. you don't see everything.. and against beijing he struggled in the paint...

8:00-11:00
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwU6qqxGVjM[/youtube]

He finished well in game 3 but not in game 4 but he seemed winded in game 4 (again it was one of his first games back in the middle of the playoffs after Will Bynum got hurt early). I watched a few of his games pretty recently (thanks to the thread with a ton of his games on YouTube linked) and he finished well. I'm not basing this on 2 games that came after months off in the playoffs.

i didn't say elfrid and mudiay were the same... i only mentioned him so you can get an idea of what mudiay's rookie yr looks like if he plays like he did in china...

I'll guess we just have to disagree. I think he's clearly a way better scorer than Elfrid in every way.
DickGrayson
Veteran
And1: 2,080

Re: 4th best prospect poll 

Post#22 » by DickGrayson » Tue Jun 2, 2015 6:55 am

Fischella wrote:Where is the Karl Anthony Towns Jr. option? he is 4th in my list.

You're an brilliant young man.

Return to NBA Draft