Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

jman3134
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 1,308

Top Prospects in the Big East? 

Post#1 » by jman3134 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:57 am

While the topic is a discussion of the top prospects in the Big East and where they rank, it comes on the eve of this (which discusses which prospects boosted their stock the most in the Big East Tourney):

http://basketball.realgm.com/analysis/241212/Who-Stood-Out-Notes-From-The-Big-East-Tournament

Amid murmurs that the Big East – once the embodiment of the college basketball elite – may never recapture its former glory [post conference realignment], the stage was set for Saturday’s Big East final between Villanova and Seton Hall. And while this contest may not silence pundits who [correctly] believe that the conference has been surpassed by the likes of the ACC and Big 12, the level of play Saturday certainly harkened back to the Big East of yesteryears.

Ultimately, in this ‘tit for tat’ chess match between the class of the Big East, Seton Hall emerged victorious. But, the real story underlying not only the Pirates’ improbable run, but the overall quality of basketball on display for much of this tournament, was the significant improvements made by some of the conference’s elite players. As such, I deemed it worthwhile to highlight who did the most for their NBA draft stock [or professional exposure] in this tournament.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,074

Re: Top Prospects in the Big East? 

Post#2 » by bwgood77 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:24 pm

I'd be really happy if the Suns got Ben Bentil with their second round pick. I'd be fairly happy if they got Ellenson with the Washington pick. If they took him at 5 or 6, probably not. I think I like Chriss and Davis better at PF, and they may be there at the Washington pick.

Return to NBA Draft