Would probably need to add McDermott
Trust the PRosas!
shangrila
RealGM
And1: 6,067

Re: Trade Up 

Post#22 » by shangrila » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:41 am

GimmeDat wrote:
shangrila wrote:I might be interested in a Gibson/14 swap for 5. Not sure about the value though, might need to be something more coming back our way? Gibson feels like too much of a stop gap to give up the 5 for.

I'd be on board for that. Taj is a great leader and obviously has the close connection to Thibs. Battles down low and would help instill the defensive schemes. We need young talent and are keen on moving up, but for you guys there's still some good prospects available at the end of the lottery. We could give you some extra bits and bobs out to make it worth your while.

It'd be nice. Too bad our FOs probably hate each other.
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 16,880

Post#23 » by GimmeDat » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:19 am

Nitroglycerin wrote:Would probably need to add McDermott

First you guys take our coach, next you guys are taking our profile pictures. When will the torment end :cry: You tripped me out for a moment there!

shangrila wrote:
GimmeDat wrote:
shangrila wrote:I might be interested in a Gibson/14 swap for 5. Not sure about the value though, might need to be something more coming back our way? Gibson feels like too much of a stop gap to give up the 5 for.

I'd be on board for that. Taj is a great leader and obviously has the close connection to Thibs. Battles down low and would help instill the defensive schemes. We need young talent and are keen on moving up, but for you guys there's still some good prospects available at the end of the lottery. We could give you some extra bits and bobs out to make it worth your while.

It'd be nice. Too bad our FOs probably hate each other.

Somehow I can't see an amicable discussion between Thibs and the guys that drove him out of town. Awkward tension much. I hate our FO.
Nitroglycerin
Starter
And1: 528

Post#24 » by Nitroglycerin » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:26 pm

Lol i was searching for Thibs memes and saw his demonic laugh. Haha
But rest assured we wont take GarPax away from you guys :)
Trust the PRosas!
Nuggets18
Sophomore
And1: 18

Post#25 » by Nuggets18 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:44 pm

GimmeDat wrote:
Nuggets18 wrote:
GimmeDat wrote:I'm not really interested in trading up for Dunn, nor do I necessarily think he'll be available at 7-8, but I think if you combine McDermott along with #14 you could get into that range.

You'll need a deal around Butler to get #7 from Denver

Dont want McDermott or #14

We could get the top pick for Butler, so good luck with that.

-

Also, I see you guys saying it's 'not the year to move up' because of a relatively weak lottery, but teams will be aware of that and adjust the percieved value of their picks accordingly. I don't think there's necessarily a 'right' or 'wrong' year to move up.

But i dont want Butler? Just telling you what it would tale to get #7 from Denver. As you targeted the 7th and 8th pick

Return to NBA Draft