23%

Total votes: 121

Hendrix
RealGM
And1: 3,662

Re: hasheem thabeet 

Post#221 » by Hendrix » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:52 am

Ruzious wrote:
Hendrix wrote:Thabeet is not more atheltic then Dalembert, I think that's pretty rediculous.

And I don't think he has a preticularly good frame either. He's a pretty narrow, skinny, frail for a big man.

Dude, don't call someone else's post ridiculous and then call Thabeet frail. He's going to play in the NBA at around 280 lbs as a rookie. Just because he's not built like Bynum doesn't mean his frail. His build is outstanding for the NBA.

His build is not outstanding. He's tall and long. His actual frame isn't all that great for someone his height, and one of the reasons he gets tossed around so easy. It even says he's "frail" on draft express.

And saying Thabeet is more athletic then Dalembert is rediculous.
oak2455 wrote:Do understand English???
jgustav1
Analyst
And1: 21

Re: hasheem thabeet 

Post#222 » by jgustav1 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:20 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:Minny is a solid fit as well. Then again, if they wanted I bet Minny could swing almost an identical type deal for Kaman and take the same type of player with their pick.
The Clips come to mind, figuring they will probably move Kaman or even Camby if a solid value deal that saves them some cash comes around.

I see the Clippers in the mix of teams that could have interest in Thabeet, Kaman could easily be moved in the offseason. The Clipper front office isn't too happy about the length of time it took to get back into the lineup from his foot injury. With Camby, Thabeet and Jordan they would have plenty of centers who can block some shots, which is needed with Zach Randolph as your starting PF.

Return to NBA Draft