Jonas Jerebko

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

EddieJonesFan
Starter
And1: 438

Jonas Jerebko 

Post#1 » by EddieJonesFan » Fri May 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Has anyone here seen him play? If so, can you give me a rundown of his game. Seems like he's got decent role player potential based off his DX profile.
Gordon
Rookie
And1: 161

Re: Jonas Jerebko 

Post#2 » by Gordon » Fri May 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Very good size, plays hard, solid defender, can shoot the ball when open with decent percentages. On the downside, he is average athletically and doesn`t have ability to create off the dribble. He might develop into a useful player a la Mbah a Moute, but his upside is limited. Still, decent 2nd round pick.
MagnusPinus
Analyst
And1: 148

Post#3 » by MagnusPinus » Sat May 30, 2009 12:25 am

Saw him all year play in Italy.. well. he is still very limited.. He looks like he needs to refine his offensive game in terms of dribbling, shooting.. everything. I don't know if he will become an Nba player. at the moment he is a nice rotation player for Europe, but still has to work a lot to become a real 3 and hope in the Nba.. Maybe 2nd round pick.. maybe..
GuyverADL wrote:
The only thing Curry will raise from the start of the season is his cholesterol.
People do not understand Curry's reason for wanting to be a ballerina. He wanted to be able to contort his body to be able to fit in the fridge.
daddyfivestar
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#4 » by daddyfivestar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Gordon wrote:Very good size, plays hard, solid defender, can shoot the ball when open with decent percentages. On the downside, he is average athletically and doesn`t have ability to create off the dribble. He might develop into a useful player a la Mbah a Moute, but his upside is limited. Still, decent 2nd round pick.

I think you just quoted Luke Waltons profile
Smills91
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#5 » by Smills91 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:41 pm

daddyfivestar wrote:
Gordon wrote:Very good size, plays hard, solid defender, can shoot the ball when open with decent percentages. On the downside, he is average athletically and doesn`t have ability to create off the dribble. He might develop into a useful player a la Mbah a Moute, but his upside is limited. Still, decent 2nd round pick.

So he sucks, then.
premiumsqueezed
Rookie

Post#6 » by premiumsqueezed » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:57 pm

Kinda sounds like a Linas Kleiza to me.
Basketball analysis, among other things.
Plantar Fasciitis | Basketball Blog
Gordon
Rookie
And1: 161

Post#7 » by Gordon » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:14 pm

daddyfivestar wrote:

He is more athletic and not quite the passer that Walton is.
daddyfivestar
Banned User

Post#8 » by daddyfivestar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:30 pm

Smills91 wrote:
daddyfivestar wrote:

So he sucks, then.

Since Walton would be your 2nd (edit- 3rd, forgot SAC swiped Noci and his like 93 mil from da Bulls) best player right now Smills, you guys better snatch up Jerebko at #4 !

Return to NBA Draft