Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

GT: Lakers vs. Spurs 

Post#1 » by Nolan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:33 am

When: 8:00 PM ET, April 16, 2014
Where: AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX

Last game of the regular season. We're one win away from matching our record for wins but I doubt Pops cares much about that.

Go Spurs!!
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
imagump1313
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,253

Re: GT: Lakers vs. Spurs 

Post#2 » by imagump1313 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:45 pm

I doubt anyone of consequence gets major minutes, but its the Lakers so I hope we win by 50. It never gets old stomping them.
SPURt
Pro Prospect
And1: 263

Post#3 » by SPURt » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:28 pm

Scrub Off!!
SPURt
Pro Prospect

Post#4 » by SPURt » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:28 am

Tiago just took a three. My life has now apexed, I've reached enlightenment, I must now leave this human shell to live in eternity.
SPURt
Pro Prospect

Post#5 » by SPURt » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:03 am

Good D Spurs...
DEEP3CL
RealGM
And1: 3,207

Post#6 » by DEEP3CL » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:22 am

Good luck to the Spurs and it's fans during your playoff run.

Oh yeah just wanna say what up to my man "DK" aka Donald Kaufman ! What up homie !
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
Donald Kaufman
General Manager
And1: 601

Post#7 » by Donald Kaufman » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:27 pm

What's up Deep! Playoffs won't be the same without the purple and gold in the mix.
DEEP3CL
RealGM

Post#8 » by DEEP3CL » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:17 am

Donald Kaufman wrote:What's up Deep! Playoffs won't be the same without the purple and gold in the mix.
Ehh....the league has passed us by, we cheated too many area's in regards to drafting and staying with vets too long. It was bound to bite us in the back side at some point.

Gonna be a good playoffs none the less. And I won't have to throw my remote for a change !! :lol:
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

SmartWentCrazy wrote:It's extremely unlikely that they end up in the top 3.They're probably better off trying to win and giving Philly the 8th pick than tanking and giving them the 4th.
co_laper
General Manager
And1: 331

Post#9 » by co_laper » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 am

DEEP3CL wrote:
Donald Kaufman wrote:What's up Deep! Playoffs won't be the same without the purple and gold in the mix.
Ehh....the league has passed us by, we cheated too many area's in regards to drafting and staying with vets too long. It was bound to bite us in the back side at some point.

Gonna be a good playoffs none the less. And I won't have to throw my remote for a change !! :lol:

Teams like LA aren't supposed to know anything about drafting. LA's thing is about Free Agency.
DEEP3CL
RealGM

Post#10 » by DEEP3CL » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:28 pm

co_laper wrote:
DEEP3CL wrote:

Teams like LA aren't supposed to know anything about drafting. LA's thing is about Free Agency.

Well at one time the Lakers were really good at it. The times have changed in the NBA. You have to be a little more diligent in that area, you have to have a mix now in this league. Free agency is different now, its not all about money anymore. The Lakers learned that last summer.
VETERAN LAKERS FAN

Donald Kaufman
General Manager
And1: 601

Post#11 » by Donald Kaufman » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:46 am

Well it's tough when you don't have much practice at drafting high, and the Lakers haven't for a while.

Return to San Antonio Spurs