Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

GT: Spurs vs. Timberwolves 

Post#1 » by Nolan » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:43 pm

When: 8:00 PM ET, January 10, 2015
Where: Target Center, Minneapolis, MN

Well we could see the big 3 sit this one out so this one might get interesting.

Go Spurs!!
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
franktony
Analyst
And1: 1,492

Re: GT: Spurs vs. Timberwolves 

Post#2 » by franktony » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:26 am

Well, we just found a team that Austin Daye owns ! :lol:
Shaq on Duncan:SA won because of TD, a guy I could never break.I could talk trash to Ewing, get in D-Rob's face, get a rise out of Mourning,but when I went at Tim he’d look at me like he was bored and say:“Hey,Shaq, watch this shot right off the glass.”
SPURt
Pro Prospect
And1: 263

Post#3 » by SPURt » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:26 am

The Wolves have some nice pieces. LaVine looks like he has the athleticism and the shooting range. They could be a decent team if they were ever healthy.

It's nice to get a blow out. It's been tough, but soon Kawhi is back.
imagump1313
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,261

Post#4 » by imagump1313 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:23 am

Nice win! Daye had a decent game scoring but man that dude could take a lesson from Patty Mills and get himself some conditioning. He is hard to watch, really.

I don't want to be down on him too much. Some guys want to play and some guys really want to play. Its just disappointing because the guy is pretty talented but just doesn't seem to want to really apply himself.
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Post#5 » by Nolan » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:00 am

SPURt wrote:The Wolves have some nice pieces. LaVine looks like he has the athleticism and the shooting range. They could be a decent team if they were ever healthy.

It's nice to get a blow out. It's been tough, but soon Kawhi is back.

Yeah they've got some young talent. Wiggins looks like the real deal, Dieng is already a useful 2-way player, Shabazz is going to at least be a decent scorer off the bench same goes for Bennett, LaVine has a ton of potential (he's also got a long ways to go) then you add in Rubio and Pek and they have a pretty solid core going forward.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."

Return to San Antonio Spurs