Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

GT: Spurs vs. Pacers 

Post#1 » by Nolan » Mon Feb 9, 2015 4:29 pm

When: 7:00 PM ET, February 9, 2015
Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN

Game 2 of the rodeo road trip and it should be another tough one. Since George Hill came back the Pacers have been playing pretty good, so if we want to win this one we need to play better on the offensive end.

Go Spurs!!
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
-Sammy-
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,668

Re: GT: Spurs vs. Pacers 

Post#2 » by -Sammy- » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:22 am

I hate all these close wins against bad/mediocre teams, but a win is a win- 1,000 for (in my opinion) the second-greatest NBA coach of all-time. Congrats, Pop!

Let's get some blowouts on this trip, you guys. Go Spurs!
SPURt
Pro Prospect
And1: 263

Post#3 » by SPURt » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:32 am

Congrats Pop! If only you could get the team to stop missing a million open looks! Another game shooting the three poorly.

It's good to get a win even with Kawhi having an off night. Tim Duncan played great for the second night of a back to back.
franktony
Analyst
And1: 1,492

Post#4 » by franktony » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:58 am

Good win and congrats to Pop. Great game by Marco.

Some Spurs players need the all-star break as soon as possible. Danny is in a massiev shooting slump. Shooting 15% from downtown in the last 4 games. He looks tired.

I think well will play much better basketball after the all-star break.
Shaq on Duncan:SA won because of TD, a guy I could never break.I could talk trash to Ewing, get in D-Rob's face, get a rise out of Mourning,but when I went at Tim he’d look at me like he was bored and say:“Hey,Shaq, watch this shot right off the glass.”
Phreak50
Lead Assistant
And1: 10,960

Post#5 » by Phreak50 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:33 am

Don't want to sound negative but that was terrible coaching from Pop to give the ball to Leonard at the top of the key with the game on the line. He is not Michael Jordan. He doesn't have great handles, struggles with the finish if the defender has stayed with him and commits a lot of offensive fouls on drives.

Just not sure why they try to force the guy into being an offensive player when he should still be a good 3rd option.
ChosunX
Banned User
And1: 692

Post#6 » by ChosunX » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:33 am

Phreak50 wrote:Don't want to sound negative but that was terrible coaching from Pop to give the ball to Leonard at the top of the key with the game on the line. He is not Michael Jordan. He doesn't have great handles, struggles with the finish if the defender has stayed with him and commits a lot of offensive fouls on drives.

Just not sure why they try to force the guy into being an offensive player when he should still be a good 3rd option.

If i have a complaint i would say the team needed more Cojo.
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Post#7 » by Nolan » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:43 pm

Well it's a win, we played terrible in the 3rd but we somehow manged to pull it out.

This team really really needs the All-Star break. Everyone just looks gassed.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."

Return to San Antonio Spurs