GT: Spurs vs. Hawks

Moderator: G R E Y

SPURt
Pro Prospect
And1: 263

Re: GT: Spurs vs. Hawks 

Post#21 » by SPURt » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Great win, almost makes up for the NYC debacle. Kawhi's assist I think are the best part. Kawhi is starting to make others better while still making a case for DPOY.
co_laper
General Manager
And1: 331

Re: GT: Spurs vs. Hawks 

Post#22 » by co_laper » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:48 am

I'm glad our first unit is clicking. Last year, it was our bench that blow games wide open. Right now with Manu out, our second unit isn't playing all that well. Marco and Diaw are inconsistent performers. They show up one game, disappear the next. Patty hasn't been his energizer self.. Today, Marco and Diaw both come out to play. Marco with his huge 2nd quarter and Diaw in the 4th. Great win.

It's interesting how in the first play of the game, it looks like both team ran the same thing. And they defended it the same way too.

They need to have their version of Tiago Splitter to move Horford to PF much like we move Duncan to PF. Especially considering Horford's size, they really need him at PF more or else they're just really small. Atleast Duncan is a 7 footer and has Center body. I see Milsapp as our Diaw. Antic is our Bonner. They don't have that Splitter clone.

They look like our JV team. A smaller and worse defensive version of us.

Return to San Antonio Spurs