Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

GT: Spurs vs. Wizards 

Post#1 » by Nolan » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:22 pm

When: 5:00 PM MT Nov 26th 2016
Where: Verizon Center, Washington D.C.

Second night of a back to back for both teams it's going to rough but we can't use it as an excuse.

The Wizards have been not so great this year. Their bench has been a major weakness for them and if our bench performs like it did today we should win this game.

Go Spurs!!
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
ducler
Cold Hard Gameday Facts
And1: 8,943

Re: GT: Spurs vs. Wizards 

Post#2 » by ducler » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Phreak50
Lead Assistant
And1: 10,962

Post#3 » by Phreak50 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:37 am

Someone needs to tell Kawhi to stop settling for so many threes. It's going to ruin his career.

Last few games' attempts - 9, 7, 1, 7, 7 and already 6 in the 3rd quarter here.

It's just taking away his real strength (and also bringing his foul shots down).

And I just realised that Aldridge after tonight (by the looks of it) will drop to under 7 rebounds per game, which (other than his rookie year) is by far a career low. That's not good enough in my opinion.
franktony
Analyst
And1: 1,492

Post#4 » by franktony » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:01 am

I don't think Kawhi is settling for 3s. He is averaging 5 3p attempts per game, which is fine for a good 3p shooter like him. He is pretty much getting what defenses give to him.
Last season, during the same spam, he was averaging 4 3p attempts per game.

I actually think he is diversifying his shots pretty well this season and going to the line way more.

As for Aldridge, yeah his rebounding numbers are a bit disappointing for sure. I also think that he played much better D last season.
Shaq on Duncan:SA won because of TD, a guy I could never break.I could talk trash to Ewing, get in D-Rob's face, get a rise out of Mourning,but when I went at Tim he’d look at me like he was bored and say:“Hey,Shaq, watch this shot right off the glass.”

Return to San Antonio Spurs