Around the NBA: The Playoff Edition

Moderator: G R E Y

Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Around the NBA: The Playoff Edition 

Post#1 » by Nolan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:44 pm

The playoffs are under way so time for a new thread to talk about all the other series happening around the league!

Discuss away peoples!!
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: Around the NBA: The Playoff Edition 

Post#2 » by Nolan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Surprised that the Jazz pulled off a win after losing Gobert early on. Sounds like he's out for game 2 as well.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
imagump1313
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,261

Post#3 » by imagump1313 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Bucks will be a tough out until they play the Cavs and get swept
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#4 » by Nolan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:53 pm

imagump1313 wrote:Bucks will be a tough out until they play the Cavs and get swept

The Cav's defense really worries me though. They're already having trouble with the Pacers if they don't get it together soon they could get themselves into some serious trouble.
UDRIH14
General Manager
And1: 662

Post#5 » by UDRIH14 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:45 pm

that jazz game1...lol diaw all of sudden is playing at a higher level then his final year at the spurs...if he continued to play like that instead of getting fat, he still be on the spurs....
UDRIH14
General Manager
And1: 662

Post#6 » by UDRIH14 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:41 am

man PG13 is one overrated clown, i dunno who keeps on saying his a 2way player or plays some form of defense, his not even guarding lebron or when game is on the line....lebron is having his way whoever on the pacers trying to defend him...

hence pacers bball do they even run plays? seems like every possession is iso ball....that crap doesnt work in playoffs
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by Nolan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:59 pm

Bucks took it the Raptors last night. That was embarrassing.
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#8 » by Nolan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:59 pm

This was simply amazing.
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#9 » by Nolan » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:12 pm

Jazz are up 3-2 on the Clippers and really look like they're in control now. I think they end this in game 6.

Hayward has looked amazing in this series. He's been silky smooth on the offensive end, great on the boards and he's more than held his own on the defensive end.
-Sammy-
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,697

Post#10 » by -Sammy- » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Nolan wrote:Jazz are up 3-2 on the Clippers and really look like they're in control now. I think they end this in game 6.

Hayward has looked amazing in this series. He's been silky smooth on the offensive end, great on the boards and he's more than held his own on the defensive end.

Yeah, the Clips are toast. It's disappointing, as CP has long been one of my favorites and I like Griffin, too, but between awful GMing, questionable coaching, and health issues, they just can't seem to put it together.

Props to the Jazz, though; that's a likable team with a lot of upside, and I will be a HUGE fan of theirs against the Ws.
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#11 » by Nolan » Thu May 4, 2017 4:34 pm

Raptors are looking really really bad through 2 games. They might get swept if they don't step up their intensity level.
-Sammy-
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#12 » by -Sammy- » Tue May 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Is anyone pulling for the Celtics in the east? I'm boosting the Cavs over there.
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#13 » by Nolan » Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 pm

BombsquadSammy wrote:Is anyone pulling for the Celtics in the east? I'm boosting the Cavs over there.

I'm pulling for the Celtics. Mostly just because I don't want to see the Cav's in the finals again.
-Sammy-
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#14 » by -Sammy- » Tue May 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Nolan wrote:
BombsquadSammy wrote:Is anyone pulling for the Celtics in the east? I'm boosting the Cavs over there.

I'm pulling for the Celtics. Mostly just because I don't want to see the Cav's in the finals again.

I just want the strongest possible competition for the Warriors in the event we don't make it.
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#15 » by Nolan » Tue May 16, 2017 6:07 pm

BombsquadSammy wrote:
Nolan wrote:

I just want the strongest possible competition for the Warriors in the event we don't make it.

I can get with that logic.
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#16 » by Nolan » Wed May 24, 2017 7:59 pm

So it's set now. Cav's vs. Warriors in the finals. Honestly I'm probably not even going to watch, can't stand either team.

Return to San Antonio Spurs