ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Bosh on Fan this morning (at 9:00)

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Lionel Messi
Banned User
And1: 14

Re: OT: Bosh on Fan this morning (at 9:00) 

Post#301 » by Lionel Messi » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Avenger wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Once he got in, you could see that Bosh was on a completely different level than him.
Bosh was a top 3 player in that game, proved he belonged. Lee couldn't do squat.

ofcourse he did, Chris Bosh fits right into the style of play of the All star game- meaningless games, no defence and stat stuffing

What is David Lee's reputation, exactly?
Avenger
Banned User
And1: 624

Post#302 » by Avenger » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Once he got in, you could see that Bosh was on a completely different level than him.
Bosh was a top 3 player in that game, proved he belonged. Lee couldn't do squat.

ofcourse he did, Chris Bosh fits right into the style of play of the All star game- meaningless games, no defence and stat stuffing

i wasn't defending David lee, atleast you finally acknowledge Chris Bosh is more on Lee's level than Garnett's or Duncan's.
Lionel Messi
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#303 » by Lionel Messi » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:07 pm

Avenger wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

i wasn't defending David lee, atleast you finally acknowledge Chris Bosh is more on Lee's level than Garnett's or Duncan's.

I don't think anyone compares Bosh to the GOAT PF. He's more on Dirk and Pau's level than Lee's,
Ted Lasso
General Manager
And1: 1,214

Post#304 » by Ted Lasso » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:08 pm

5DOM wrote:
Chandler Bing wrote:
5DOM wrote:So who do you guys think will make the ASG in the East?

If Bosh is not voted in by the fans, he has to be selected as one of the 3 forwards or the backup C. Amare (or KG depending on who gets the starter position) is a lock. Danny Granger and Paul Pierce probably have better chance than Bosh, and guys like Bogut, Horford, Boozer, Lopez, Hibbert and even Hickson and Bargnani could make the team. Unless Miami blows out every single team from now on, I don't see how Bosh, an offensive player who is a third option on his team, can make it

In that case, prepare to be surprised. You'd think you would have learned a thing or two from the Pistons getting four allstars or the Magic getting three in recent years. And their thirds and fourths WERE the kind of player you described. On top of that, Bosh actually has a history of being a 20/10 player and a sure thing allstar every year that the coaches will keep in mind. If he stays healthy, he is in.

You'd think you would have learned a thing or two after watching Chris Bosh for 7 years that he doesn't play defense like the Pistons used to.

Yeah, Bosh could sure learn a thing or two about defence from Rip Hamilton. What about Jameer Nelson and Rashard Lewis? How did they get in?

You have the right to your opinion, my friend. As i said earlier, prepare to surprised.
Ted Lasso
General Manager

Post#305 » by Ted Lasso » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Avenger wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Avenger wrote:ofcourse he did, Chris Bosh fits right into the style of play of the All star game- meaningless games, no defence and stat stuffing

Well, duh!
Ted Lasso
General Manager

Post#306 » by Ted Lasso » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

I don't think anyone compares Bosh to the GOAT PF. He's more on Dirk and Pau's level than Lee's,

Let's not sully the good name of Dirk here.

Not that it's vital but I'd say it goes;

Duncan
Garnett
Dirk

Gasol
Bosh

Lee n whoever else
BeeLine2thebowl
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#307 » by BeeLine2thebowl » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

He wishes he could sniff their jock straps. lmfao at you comparing bosh to dirk or even gasol.
Rhettmatic
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14,547

Post#308 » by Rhettmatic » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:16 pm

I think this has run its course. I had hoped Chandler Bing's show of civility there might lead to a more balanced discussion but I can see we're back to the usual baiting hyperbole now.

This is why mods have been taking a hardline approach with Chris Bosh threads, btw -- because the board seems incapable of discussing him without it turning into a flamewar every time.
Sig by the one and only Turbo_Zone.

Return to Toronto Raptors