ImageImageImageImageImage

A legend is born: Raptors' "Lithuanian Gunman"

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

YogiStewart
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,400

Re: A legend is born: Raptors' "Lithuanian Gunman" 

Post#61 » by YogiStewart » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:06 pm

david5773 wrote:
raptorfan416 wrote:pifff these guys love to post crap like this on here. people are laughing but i believe those were mentally challenged people, lock this thread.

Conclusion: Any person who makes funny faces is mentally challenged

exactly.
two dudes sitting next to 2 girls. just because they're being silly, it doesn't mean they're mentally challenged.
The_Toro
Analyst
And1: 1,621

Post#62 » by The_Toro » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:15 pm

raptorfan416 wrote:pifff these guys love to post crap like this on here. people are laughing but i believe those were mentally challenged people, lock this thread.

I did not think that when I first saw it or as I have seen it a few times.

I assumed it was a bunch of kids just goofing off and having fun. I know the vast majority of us have done silly things when we were kids and this seems like it was no different.
Thank You Turbo_Zone
itbobby007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,827

Post#63 » by itbobby007 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:04 pm

What happened to the video? Does anyone have a link or gif?
Yoga
Banned User
And1: 83

Post#64 » by Yoga » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:23 pm

itbobby007 wrote:What happened to the video? Does anyone have a link or gif?

from pg. 2:

phailing101
Rookie
And1: 21

Post#65 » by phailing101 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:36 pm

LOL this thread is amazing.

(1) I think both those two guys might have a salting of autism......but they got ladies, so they're fair game.
(2) It's a great nickname!
(3) I'm not sure what's funnier- white nose guy, Jose motor boating the girl, or the fat ugly lady stealing her daughter's popcorn two rows below the handicap smoking pistol.
The_Toro
Analyst
And1: 1,621

Post#66 » by The_Toro » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:50 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7gge38NSTE&feature=share&list=UUC7HFMZp4PQDOutgfZ-yXHw[/youtube]
Thank You Turbo_Zone
PHANTOMPHOENIX
Head Coach
And1: 1,074

Post#67 » by PHANTOMPHOENIX » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:24 am

Was the guy doing that all game, how did the camera man know to focus on him?
david5773
Banned User
And1: 94

Post#68 » by david5773 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:35 am

PHANTOMPHOENIX wrote:Was the guy doing that all game, how did the camera man know to focus on him?

Guys in the truck hold hostages.
TO4ever
Junior
And1: 0

Post#69 » by TO4ever » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:40 am

They aren't "special", they're just Lithuanian.
TO4ever
Junior
And1: 0

Post#70 » by TO4ever » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:45 am

TO4ever wrote:They aren't "special", they're just Lithuanian.

Which reminds me of a joke:

What do running the 100 metre dash in the special olympics and arguing about tj vs Calderon on realgm have in common?

Even when you win you are still reetardded.

your youuuuur PMs. yogi
GreatWhiteStiff
RealGM
And1: 12,413

Post#71 » by GreatWhiteStiff » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:04 am

For soem reason i couldn't stop watching that woman take her daughters cheetos.

Let's playin for 9th!

"OG puts the clamps on point guards like Trae Young." -DelAbbot
YogiStewart
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,400

Post#72 » by YogiStewart » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:28 am

GreatWhiteStiff wrote:For soem reason i couldn't stop watching that woman take her daughters cheetos.

its like a beautiful painting.

the woman steals food from her daughter's mouth, caring not about her offspring's survival.
her husband excitedly claps for the basket, then suddenly stops, looks sad and clearly realizes his horrible lot in life.
the guy in the black shirt, who was just dumped by his overseas internet girlfriend because his emoticons weren't sassy enough.
the blonde girl in the green shirt, who passively mouths "woooo....." and realizes that she has no one sitting on either side of her, and is very alone....
the middle-aged man in the white hat who applauds Jonas's effort, and then disappointingly looks to his left to realize that not everyone shares the joy that he shares.
and the guy standing, who can only move one arm when clapping, since he has a model rocket ship tucked under the armpit of his other arm.
but, most emotional is the boy who can only express himself my doing a hand and tongue motion that is somewhere between simulating cunnilingus and pretending he has a milk mustache.

very, very touching.
Anatomize
General Manager
And1: 6,167

Post#73 » by Anatomize » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:56 am

can someone please make a gif of this with the ceiling collapsing
Laure
Starter
And1: 3,068

Post#74 » by Laure » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:40 am

What's that supposed to mean?
BackseatBoss
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,269

Post#75 » by BackseatBoss » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Laure wrote:

What's that supposed to mean?

Yeah, you want to tell us lithuanians aren't special?
MrBojangelz71
Banned User
And1: 929

Post#76 » by MrBojangelz71 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:21 pm

YogiStewart wrote:
GreatWhiteStiff wrote:For soem reason i couldn't stop watching that woman take her daughters cheetos.

the woman steals food from her daughter's mouth, caring not about her offspring's survival.
her husband excitedly claps for the basket, then suddenly stops, looks sad and clearly realizes his horrible lot in life.
the guy in the black shirt, who was just dumped by his overseas internet girlfriend because his emoticons weren't sassy enough.
the blonde girl in the green shirt, who passively mouths "woooo....." and realizes that she has no one sitting on either side of her, and is very alone....
the middle-aged man in the white hat who applauds Jonas's effort, and then disappointingly looks to his left to realize that not everyone shares the joy that he shares.
and the guy standing, who can only move one arm when clapping, since he has a model rocket ship tucked under the armpit of his other arm.
but, most emotional is the boy who can only express himself my doing a hand and tongue motion that is somewhere between simulating cunnilingus and pretending he has a milk mustache.

very, very touching.

Awesome. Read this, go back and watch the video, laugh repeatedly, rinse repeat.
underdog33
Lead Assistant
And1: 355

Post#77 » by underdog33 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:28 pm

YogiStewart wrote:

very, very touching.

A picture is worth a thousand words. and in this case pure comic gold from Yogi :lol:
O'neal and Moon 4 Life
Yoga
Banned User
And1: 83

Post#78 » by Yoga » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:06 pm

underdog33 wrote:
YogiStewart wrote:

very, very touching.

A picture is worth a thousand words. and in this case pure comic gold from Yogi :lol:

+1, Yogi is hilarious. Sense of humor should be a qualification for the next mod that replaces Ozzy

LMAO @ "guy in black shirt who got dumped by his overseas internet girlfriend"
JN
RealGM
And1: 9,916

Post#79 » by JN » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:25 pm

And through all of that the camera craw missed the opposition basket. So pathetic.

Was it worth it -- yes.
Kastas
Sophomore
And1: 220

Post#80 » by Kastas » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:05 pm

You should feel "special" now. What a wit for a such low IQ.

Return to Toronto Raptors