ImageImageImageImageImage

#Tradebargnani

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

cage
Starter
And1: 11

Re: #Tradebargnani 

Post#81 » by cage » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:09 am

Tacoma wrote:
Loso04 wrote:“Andrea is not going to go 2 for 19 very many times this season,” Raptors coach Dwane Casey said after the 111-106 loss. “The other night [in Detroit] he couldn’t miss. I’m going to ride with him come hell or high water.”

If this is really what Casey said, then he's absolutely the wrong coach for this team.

we now know why BC thought he was the perfect coach for this team. it's still all about andrea
suntzuballin
Head Coach
And1: 2,770

Post#82 » by suntzuballin » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:17 am

bye bye bargani take your horrid shoting percentage's and your fanboys with you
Volcano
RealGM
And1: 7,780

Post#83 » by Volcano » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:03 am

Raptors would gain more respect just for getting rid of soft, lazy players like Bargs. Remember we were getting laughed at by bench players just because of Bargnani's D.
Left Side Drive
Head Coach
And1: 4,143

Post#84 » by Left Side Drive » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:07 am

highness wrote:
-InFeRnO- wrote:speaking of twatter crap, realgm'ers are out in full force tonight.. check calderon's twitter LOL

Jerico Cruz ‏@ASAPGRIZZLYJER

**** u calderon
Retweeted by jose manuel calderon

Karan Narula ‏@_knarulaa

The Raptors always draft Europeans..and even then we draft the **** Europeans that can't play.. @AndreaBargnani @josemcalderon8

LOL

Why is he retweeting that? Does he give any **** anymore?
Looking for a new signature. Currently, still evaluating.
RaptorGuy
Senior
And1: 3

Post#85 » by RaptorGuy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:24 am

highness wrote:
-InFeRnO- wrote:speaking of twatter crap, realgm'ers are out in full force tonight.. check calderon's twitter LOL

Jerico Cruz ‏@ASAPGRIZZLYJER

**** u calderon

Karan Narula ‏@_knarulaa

The Raptors always draft Europeans..and even then we draft the **** Europeans that can't play.. @AndreaBargnani @josemcalderon8

LOL

Really not that funny. Just shows how stupid some fans are, damn little kids need to get a life and find a hobby. It's just basketball, personal attacks on people is uncalled for.
Scase
General Manager
And1: 7,039

Post#86 » by Scase » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:32 am

Inevitable wrote:Also, worth a look at the RaptorsPR replying to the Bargnani situation..I'm sure some of you guys are tweeting them :D

Fan: Yeah Keep defending Andrea. I thought Casey wants accountability?
RaptorsPR: Played hard past 4 gms & avg'd 24.5 ppg.

https://twitter.com/RaptorsPR

Here's another gold one.

DC said in presser he can be questioned for decision to play AB. Hits one 3 and it's a different outcome

haha
Props TZ!
Haisan
Sophomore
And1: 28

Post#87 » by Haisan » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:28 am

RaptorsPR: Played hard past 4 gms & avg'd 24.5 ppg.

Ugh. How about these numbers:
TRB%: 7.6% (worst of his career)
TS%: 0.507 (2nd worst of his career)
eFG%: 0.461 (2nd worst of his career)

http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... nan01.html

Out of 331 players who play more than 10 minutes per game, Bargnani's rebounding rate is 193rd. Less than our point guard (who's 6'). Less than Beno Udrih (who's 6'3"). Tied with Jeremy Lin.

Even on our lousy team, Bargnani's ORat is 10th and his DRat is 11th.

Calderon is bad, but at least he tries hard.
Volcano
RealGM
And1: 7,780

Post#88 » by Volcano » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:32 am

^put him at PG, problem solved

that's a 7 footer out there!
Reignman
Banned User
And1: 391

Post#89 » by Reignman » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:53 pm

You know, before trading him for a bag of chips there are other options like having him come off the bench until he finds some offensive consistency and plays his way back into shape. This can be temporary and he can be reinserted into the SL once that happens.

In the meantime:

SL

Lowry
Demar
Kleiza
Ed
JV

Bench

Jose
Ross
Dom
Bargs
Amir

This will take some heat off the players, coaching staff and management for a little while at least. And lastly, keep the 2 PG crap to a minimum, don't make that your crunch time lineup every game.
andrej perboski
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#90 » by andrej perboski » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Reignman wrote:You know, before trading him for a bag of chips there are other options like having him come off the bench until he finds some offensive consistency and plays his way back into shape. This can be temporary and he can be reinserted into the SL once that happens.

Before this game he scored 22-25-34
And what happen?
L-L-L
But not 'cause him, ask to the chuckers in hero-mode

And tell me about the last 12 DD's shots (4th quarter and OT)
Great shot selection ?
Mediocrity
Sixth Man
And1: 596

Post#91 » by Mediocrity » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Waylon Mercy wrote:
Snooch wrote:Has nothing to do with bargnani as a person, as an athlete as a performer in todays game.

First off:

like anyone in a position to do anything is going to listen to a bunch of people on twitter to make a business decision. Might as well picket the game if you want to really make a difference. If you're going to do it, do it **** right. cost the organization money, of course then you run the risk of the raptors not being profitable in the current location but oh well, the guys will be moved.

Secondly:\
People seriously need to evalute what constitues being a fan, and the impact that has throughout the league. All this nonsense being put out there only make the fanbase, to an outside, look like a hostile place. jeez, even the nyk fans dont try to run players out of town, and show support as long as they are wearing jersey. Dont think for one second that players dont talk to others, they dont see this twatter crap etc. I for one want people to think the raps organization and fanbase is great, not so condescending and what have you done for me lately.

I hope when Bargnani gets traded you go with him

:lol:
picc wrote:If the Lakers get Dragic, a championship is back on the table for this season. He's that good, and we're that close.
The Duke
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,126

Post#92 » by The Duke » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:14 pm

I would just let Bargnani be our bench instant offense type of guy playing against backup bigs.
Thats his ideal role on this team and any team in the NBA
andrej perboski
Banned User

Post#93 » by andrej perboski » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:28 pm

I'm watching a lot of numbers

In the last 4 games (4 losses)

Player A
34-77 (TS% .487)

Player B
23-62 (TS% .4516)

Player C
27-68 (TS% .404)

And the hashtag is #tradeplayerA

What a fanbase
highness
Banned User
And1: 31

Post#94 » by highness » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:30 pm

andrej perboski wrote:I'm watching a lot of numbers

Player A
34-77 (TS% .487)

Player B
23-62 (TS% .4516)

Player C
27-68 (TS% .404)

What a fanbase

How about on the year? Small sample size much? lmao
Death Knight
RealGM
And1: 3,129

Post#95 » by Death Knight » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:35 pm

The Duke wrote:I would just let Bargnani be our bench instant offense type of guy playing against backup bigs.
Thats his ideal role on this team and any team in the NBA

That's not gonna happen as long as he's here and he's got the backing of the GM and coach. Anywhere else and he would probably be getting some dnp-cd, let alone come off the bench.
andrej perboski
Banned User

Post#96 » by andrej perboski » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:45 pm

highness wrote:

Player A
34-77 (TS% .487)

Player B
23-62 (TS% .4516)

Player C
27-68 (TS% .404)

What a fanbase

Look at the L in the close game (the last 4, the first against Indiana and against Utah)
Who affected more the record?
A? Or C?
p.s. Against Utah player C shot 6/17 in the fourth and OT (+3 TO in the fourth quarter)
Illuminati_
Starter
And1: 346

Post#97 » by Illuminati_ » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Snooch wrote:Has nothing to do with bargnani as a person, as an athlete as a performer in todays game.

First off:

like anyone in a position to do anything is going to listen to a bunch of people on twitter to make a business decision. Might as well picket the game if you want to really make a difference. If you're going to do it, do it **** right. cost the organization money, of course then you run the risk of the raptors not being profitable in the current location but oh well, the guys will be moved.

Secondly:\
People seriously need to evalute what constitues being a fan, and the impact that has throughout the league. All this nonsense being put out there only make the fanbase, to an outside, look like a hostile place. jeez, even the nyk fans dont try to run players out of town, and show support as long as they are wearing jersey. Dont think for one second that players dont talk to others, they dont see this twatter crap etc. I for one want people to think the raps organization and fanbase is great, not so condescending and what have you done for me lately.

:nod:
realball
Head Coach
And1: 3,162

Post#98 » by realball » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Snooch wrote:
cage wrote:grizzled.. i forgot all about that bargs-obssessed poster. why do they always say we're the laughing stock whenever bargnani gets hated on? news flash, everyone else **** hates bargnani. it isn't just raptors fans who don't want him. and NYK fans never turn on their own players? come on

Not to the extent of some here.

and why do i constantly get labelled a bargs fan or bargs obbsessed? because i dont follow along with the masses in regards to some of their postings on him.

I never once said he was awesome, I never once said he was efficient, I never once said he was an allstar, I never once said he was great, I never once said he was a great defender, I never once said he was a good rebounder. Never once said he should be a piece to be built around

I have said that sometimes too much emphasis is put on his rebounding numbers, and have said that he is better defender than given credit for, and he does create some spacing on offense, and sometimes isnt used properly because he needs to get engaged in the game(shouldnt need to be coddled but nonetheless while he is here he needs it) the need to get him involved.

Oh and that I still think he is the best(unfortunately) pf on the team. I also post alot of trade possibilities involving him.

So I dont get the bargs fanboy crap. really boggles my mind.

You see, the masses are smart enough to see that Ed Davis and Amir Johnson are better options at PF than Bargnani, and that Bargnani is giant waste of space. The masses realize that we don't need a PF to space the floor all the way to the 3-pt line, just like almost every other f'ing team. Teams destroy us on the offensive glass because of Bargs. And if you need to engage a player for him to play well (and well for him is below league-average production), then that player sucks.

You may think that you're some type of genius because you "don't follow the masses", but in reality, you're just not smart enough to see what everyone else is seeing. If this were a classroom, you'd be the special needs kid.

We're on a basketball forum, we're here to discuss basketball, and that discussion includes criticizing our own players. GTFO if you can't handle it, you don't need to come here and tell us what an amazing fan you are for not having an opinion.
andrej perboski
Banned User

Post#99 » by andrej perboski » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:10 pm

realball wrote:
You see, the masses are smart enough to see that Ed Davis and Amir Johnson are better options at PF than Bargnani, and that Bargnani is giant waste of space. The masses realize that we don't need a PF to space the floor all the way to the 3-pt line, just like almost every other f'ing team. Teams destroy us on the offensive glass because of Bargs. .

If you're the mass i don't think you're very smart

Against Philly +7 rebounds.And TO lose
Against Bobcats -1 rebounds. And TO lose
Against Piston -9 rebound. And TO lose
Against Spurs +9 rebounds. And another loss

Do you think the problem is rebounding?
Very smart
realball
Head Coach
And1: 3,162

Post#100 » by realball » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:10 pm

andrej perboski wrote:
highness wrote:

Player A
34-77 (TS% .487)

Player B
23-62 (TS% .4516)

Player C
27-68 (TS% .404)

What a fanbase

Look at the L in the close game (the last 4, the first against Indiana and against Utah)
Who affected more the record?
A? Or C?
p.s. Against Utah player C shot 6/17 in the fourth and OT (+3 TO in the fourth quarter)

Player C is 22 and improving. Player A is 27 and declining. Is it really that hard to understand why this fanbase would want one over the other.

Christ's sake, appel, Bargnani sucks, go away.

Return to Toronto Raptors