ImageImageImageImageImage

FireBC.com - (MLSE Comments on his future - Pg 33)

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Sn0wman
Banned User
And1: 5,803

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#421 » by Sn0wman » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:03 am

West Rouge wrote:
LeBronNextMJ wrote:
JunkYardSubs wrote:If BC isn't let go at seasons end Im done

DONE

I'm in
Geddy
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 78,609

Post#422 » by Geddy » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:54 am

david5773 wrote:BC wants to keep calderon and trade lowry WOW I think this needs to get revived

I just looked back a few pages of this thread and saw that post from that 'insider' guy which said how Lowry wasn't happy with the players or coach. Isn't BC known to be a guy that likes good character guys? If that's the case then he wouldn't want a guy like Lowry calling people out, especially if it really involved Banani
Inevitable wrote:Geddy is a good mod actually
Mehar
Analyst
And1: 2,217

Post#423 » by Mehar » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:46 am

Scase wrote:
LeBronNextMJ wrote:
JunkYardSubs wrote:If BC isn't let go at seasons end Im done

Ditto, I will have officially after 18 years be done with this team and that is a little heart breaking to be totally honest. But I can't justify spending time watching and caring about an organization that simply doesn't care about winning.

Count me in as well. I will wash my hands with this franchise once and for all if BC is not let go. Look at BC's Glue Guy Landry Fields score another two points tonight, to maintain his 2.4 points per game average (LOL). 19 M dollar sure does not buy you a lot when you have a goof like BC spending it. We trade a first round pick for Lowry, which could end up being a 4th pick going to OKC. BC did not have the balls to tell Casey last year to lose two more games down the stretch. If we lost two more games, we would have drafted 4th overall and

looked at Lillard as our PG of the future. Makes me sick to my stomach that this clown of a GM has not been fired after all his disastrous transactions. Pietrus for the minimum was a better signing than paying a guy 6.3 M a year to score 2.4 points a game like Fields. I will wash my hands with this team is BC is not fired. I will be a free agent, and probably not root for any team at all, but just follow the league in general if BC stays. Do the right thing MLSE and fire this guy at the end of the year!
Scase
RealGM
And1: 7,232

Post#424 » by Scase » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:19 am

david5773 wrote:BC wants to keep calderon and trade lowry WOW I think this needs to get revived

Eh based on what? I've not heard this until now.
Props TZ!
Bankai
RealGM
And1: 26,487

Post#425 » by Bankai » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:22 am

This guy needs to go seriously. BC HAS to go. I just find it astounding that the majority of fans in the end believe that trading Bargnani and Calderon for a good return might be the best thing for this team moving forward. The thing is you have heard names like Derozan, Lowry, Davis, and Jonas V in a potential trade. But their is NO Calderon or Bargnani trade rumour?! Why is that?! Colangelo is not Alex Anthopoulos, if these rumours are swirling, its because Colangelo has let his intentions slip somewhere and someone found out. He dosent want to trade Calderon/Bargnani. Every time this board enters a "what can BC do next?" phase, BC ends up doing the worst scenarios that people came up with. Colangelo basically goes against common sense. Its these moves (and their are plenty) that often backfire on Colangelo, and to get rid one of his own mistakes he is forced to pick up another teams mistake.

It just eats at me that this team is stuck with overpriced contracts on mediocre players, while the players we gave up are thriving and winning elsewhere. It keeps me thinking that "I wish we had those players again and did it over". It could have been alot more different and successful than the garbage we have now. The owners chose the wrong GM to lead this club, the GM chose the wrong players to play for this club, and the fans chose the wrong people to get behind. We as passionate fans deserve a winning team, but we also deserve every bit of this disaster from top to bottom. I have a theory that winning also comes from your surrounding area, but as long as the dark cloud continues to hover over this city, and the fans continue to direct their negative energy towards the teams, the Leafs/Raptors/Jays/TFC etc will struggle to find success. And if they do find some success they had to needlessly get through a jungle to do so.

Colangelo needs to leave, we need a GM who was looking from the outside of the Toronto market to properly assess what we have with our players and what to do with them, the sooner the better. We cant let Colangelo screw this up any further.
Scase
RealGM

Post#426 » by Scase » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:37 am

Bankai wrote:This guy needs to go seriously. BC HAS to go. I just find it astounding that the majority of fans in the end believe that trading Bargnani and Calderon for a good return might be the best thing for this team moving forward. The thing is you have heard names like Derozan, Lowry, Davis, and Jonas V in a potential trade. But their is NO Calderon or Bargnani trade rumour?! Why is that?! Colangelo is not Alex Anthopoulos, if these rumours are swirling, its because Colangelo has let his intentions slip somewhere and someone found out. He dosent want to trade Calderon/Bargnani. Every time this board enters a "what can BC do next?" phase, BC ends up doing the worst scenarios that people came up with. Colangelo basically goes against common sense. Its these moves (and their are plenty) that often backfire on Colangelo, and to get rid one of his own mistakes he is forced to pick up another teams mistake.

It just eats at me that this team is stuck with overpriced contracts on mediocre players, while the players we gave up are thriving and winning elsewhere. It keeps me thinking that "I wish we had those players again and did it over". It could have been alot more different and successful than the garbage we have now. The owners chose the wrong GM to lead this club, the GM chose the wrong players to play for this club, and the fans chose the wrong people to get behind. We as passionate fans deserve a winning team, but we also deserve every bit of this disaster from top to bottom. I have a theory that winning also comes from your surrounding area, but as long as the dark cloud continues to hover over this city, and the fans continue to direct their negative energy towards the teams, the Leafs/Raptors/Jays/TFC etc will struggle to find success. And if they do find some success they had to needlessly get through a jungle to do so.

Colangelo needs to leave, we need a GM who was looking from the outside of the Toronto market to properly assess what we have with our players and what to do with them, the sooner the better. We cant let Colangelo screw this up any further.

Like I said earlier, if he isn't let go after the end of this contract I am officially done with this team. It's been 7 years of this crap and I'm fed up with following a team that has no interest in winning.
Props TZ!
Kenyon009
Banned User
And1: 1,869

Post#427 » by Kenyon009 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:47 am

I'm kind of hoping someone puts an assassin after him. I mean you can't suck this bad at your job, can you? I mean this guy's been ripping the soul out of thousands and thousands of fans across the world and Canada. I mean really? The owners are pretty incompetent. Wayne's probably put it up Colangelo's right now. Heck make it a threesome with Bargnani involved. F%*$ it we'll put Maurizio in there as the camera man too. This kind of four-way isn't really gonna work out. When will these douchebags get fired!?
Fast_Feets
Starter
And1: 359

Post#428 » by Fast_Feets » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:25 am

I can see all the agents petitioning for him since he helps line their pockets with money. There must be some kick backs or something going on here like an italian mob connection with the construction industry.

Scratch my back with a few million and ill scratch yours with a few hundred thousand or something.

I hope we get a new gm with a new direction and more 'common sense'
Yoga
Banned User
And1: 83

Post#429 » by Yoga » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:41 am

Fast_Feets wrote:I can see all the agents petitioning for him since he helps line their pockets with money. There must be some kick backs or something going on here like an italian mob connection with the construction industry.

Scratch my back with a few million and ill scratch yours with a few hundred thousand or something.

I hope we get a new gm with a new direction and more 'common sense'

Italian mob?!
God Squad
RealGM
And1: 10,165

Post#430 » by God Squad » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:34 am

He's never getting fired lol. Might as well follow an alternate team as well as well as the raps.
Sheldon Cooper
Pro Prospect
And1: 810

Post#431 » by Sheldon Cooper » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:50 am

So all you guys are gone at the end of the season if BC isn't fired? I hope he's extended another 5 years just to see some of you go away. This board will be so much better for it.
suntzuballin
Head Coach
And1: 2,770

Post#432 » by suntzuballin » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:06 am

:pray: :pray: #fire B.C
Lawnmower Man
Banned User
And1: 20

Post#433 » by Lawnmower Man » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:43 am

Sheldon Cooper wrote:So all you guys are gone at the end of the season if BC isn't fired? I hope he's extended another 5 years just to see some of you go away. This board will be so much better for it.

Yup. Nothing more beautiful than a herd of sheep following their high-collared shepherd off a cliff.
6Ft Under
Pro Prospect
And1: 566

Post#434 » by 6Ft Under » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:03 am

Sheldon Cooper wrote:So all you guys are gone at the end of the season if BC isn't fired? I hope he's extended another 5 years just to see some of you go away. This board will be so much better for it.

There is no one on this board who can take 5 more years of pain :giveup:
Scase
RealGM

Post#435 » by Scase » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:10 am

It's hilarious, every single post I've ever seen of yours is just jam packed with stupid.

Well done, you're worse than Messiah.
Props TZ!
YoungD23
Sixth Man
And1: 1,069

Post#436 » by YoungD23 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Scase wrote:

Eh based on what? I've not heard this until now.

LOL, its funny people just read anything now days and just believe it..
david5773
Banned User
And1: 94

Post#437 » by david5773 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Why don't you contribute to this forum and if you can't stfu, is that fair?
RomaniaLuvTR
Head Coach
And1: 1,029

Post#438 » by RomaniaLuvTR » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:44 pm

david5773 wrote:

Why don't you contribute to this forum and if you can't stfu, is that fair?

so people can't contribute to this forum if they support BC ? well then, PLS pls MLSE extend BC for another 3 years !!!
Geddy
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 78,609

Post#439 » by Geddy » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Nice to see that having a losing franchise is greatly appreciated by some fans around these parts. No wonder the Leafs keep selling out of tickets in this town.
Inevitable wrote:Geddy is a good mod actually
V
Rookie
And1: 176

Post#440 » by V » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:17 pm

This x a billion.

Been here a long time, and quite frankly this board has deteriorated to rabid, pack mentality banter. Either you are with us or you will be insulted type of banter. No wonder a lot of great posters do not even waste their time posting on this board.

Do you guys actually think that this stupid, unprofessional website is going to garner any attention among the board members?? Do you actually think BCs day to day job is just to make the team better? He has a heap of other duties as a GM and prez. As long as he is bringing in the money, he is fine. Just because 100 of you 'fans' are irate, it won't make a dent in Rogers/Bells plans to keep or dump BC.

I couldn't care less if he is here or there. I endured all of the regimes from the start. In actuality, when the team is losing there is a lot more to talk about and compare/hypothesize. So I don't mind having him around. It gives me something to talk about among my friends.

If you truly are done with this team if he gets resigned, no one is going to cry a tear here..
Member of Raptors Nation since 1995 and Living in the Moment in 2019 #ThankYouKlo

Return to Toronto Raptors