ImageImageImageImageImage

FireBC.com - (MLSE Comments on his future - Pg 33)

Moderators: tsherkin, Yuri Vaultin, Alfred, DG88, Rhettmatic, Undefeated, itbobby007, FluLikeSymptoms, Morris_Shatford

User avatar
GooniesNeverDie
Analyst
Posts: 3,084
And1: 2,263
Joined: Jan 30, 2012
     

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#331 » by GooniesNeverDie » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:13 pm

someone make me the flyers and i'll go around posting them up on bus stops/malls/intersections etc im serious.
Image
mirrornick
Banned User
Posts: 12,006
And1: 5,107
Joined: Jul 08, 2009
Location: Markham
 

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#332 » by mirrornick » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:18 pm

GooniesNeverDie wrote:someone make me the flyers and i'll go around posting them up on bus stops/malls/intersections etc im serious.


If people are actually serious about this, then I think we as a team can make some real noise.
Mehar
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,605
And1: 381
Joined: Apr 23, 2012
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#333 » by Mehar » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Hey guys, give Colangelo a chance. Colangelo's glue guy who he paid 19 M over three years- Landry Fields will be back soon to lead this team (LOL). In all seriousness, the more i see Lillard play, the more i want Colangelo to be fired. He could have easily told Casey last year to stop playing his starters major minutes the last month of the season. Bargnani, Calderon, DD played major minutes in close victories in the 4th quarter the last month of the season- Denver, Charlotte, Philly, Boston, Atlanta, etc., while i was screaming for losses. This team went 6-8 the last month of the season, and three teams jumped up from behind. It was widely publicized that Golden State, Portland and
Cleveland management told their coaches to basically tank the rest of the year. Colangelo should have had the balls to tell Casey to start

Solomon Alabi the last month of the season and play guys like Magloire major minutes alongside Alabi. I got into back and forth exchanges with idiots on this forum, who wanted victories for "winning culture". Where are you idiots now? How would Lillard look right now instead of Ross. That is why this team should have tanked properly. Portland has the last laugh. Two more losses and we would have had Lillard. For this sin, someone needs to pay a price, and Colangelo did not have the balls to tell his coach to tank properly. F*** you Colangelo, F*** you Casey. It makes me sick to my stomach to see Lillard play right now. Portland snuck up from behind to snap him up. Toronto fell from 4th to 8th in the draft in three weeks. It can not even tank properly. Sorry for my rant. Saw Lillard highlights an hour ago. We had to trade our pick next year to get Lowry, since if we had drafted Lillard, we would have not traded for Lowry. F*** my life as a Raps fan.
User avatar
kmatrixg
Veteran
Posts: 2,800
And1: 114
Joined: Jul 20, 2007
Location: Geographically: Northern Hemisphere; Socially: On the margins; Narratively: A long way to go

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#334 » by kmatrixg » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:20 pm

KingAmmar wrote:
Personally I've been surprised by how much you guys can dig up. Someone actually messaged me with Tom Anselmi's telephone number. Someone else actually gave me George Cope (Bell Canada CEO)'s home address. I haven't shared any if those type of things on the site, cuz some of you mofos are crazy lol.
But it does show that people really, really want this team to change direction, and will no longer tolerate Colangelo's blunders.


:rofl:
M3LKM4N wrote:
ThatClockWork wrote:Blatche should take the offer on the table.



Blatche should just take the table.
User avatar
Moon Walk
Rookie
Posts: 1,094
And1: 6
Joined: Oct 23, 2007
Location: clockwise or anticlockwise

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#335 » by Moon Walk » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:02 pm

We should take it in a different level. We should all stop coming to home games! just boycott raptors. Thats the best way to get rid of that baboon.
User avatar
J-Roc
RealGM
Posts: 30,698
And1: 3,933
Joined: Aug 02, 2008
Location: Sunnyvale
       

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#336 » by J-Roc » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Moon Walk wrote:We should take it in a different level. We should all stop coming to home games! just boycott raptors. Thats the best way to get rid of that baboon.


I'm just at home, but I know I'm not planning my Friday night around this game. If I'm sitting around the tv, I'll tune in. If I end up with nothing better to do, I'll tune in. And of course this place is always jokes.

But if anything else comes up, I won't think twice about doing it.
Image
mirrornick
Banned User
Posts: 12,006
And1: 5,107
Joined: Jul 08, 2009
Location: Markham
 

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#337 » by mirrornick » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:50 pm

J-Roc wrote:
Moon Walk wrote:We should take it in a different level. We should all stop coming to home games! just boycott raptors. Thats the best way to get rid of that baboon.


I'm just at home, but I know I'm not planning my Friday night around this game. If I'm sitting around the tv, I'll tune in. If I end up with nothing better to do, I'll tune in. And of course this place is always jokes.

But if anything else comes up, I won't think twice about doing it.


I can relate to you, which is why I might consider doing this.
Image
Yoga
Banned User
Posts: 3,881
And1: 49
Joined: Jun 21, 2011

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#338 » by Yoga » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:00 pm

mirrornick wrote:
GooniesNeverDie wrote:someone make me the flyers and i'll go around posting them up on bus stops/malls/intersections etc im serious.


If people are actually serious about this, then I think we as a team can make some real noise.


Maybe Turbo Zone can make the flyers? I would print them out from his site and post them up as well
mirrornick
Banned User
Posts: 12,006
And1: 5,107
Joined: Jul 08, 2009
Location: Markham
 

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#339 » by mirrornick » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Yoga wrote:
mirrornick wrote:
GooniesNeverDie wrote:someone make me the flyers and i'll go around posting them up on bus stops/malls/intersections etc im serious.


If people are actually serious about this, then I think we as a team can make some real noise.


Maybe Turbo Zone can make the flyers? I would print them out from his site and post them up as well


I thought about that, but we'll have to help him out with a nice donation for his good work.
KingAmmar
Banned User
Posts: 443
And1: 12
Joined: Apr 09, 2008

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#340 » by KingAmmar » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:10 pm

I like the flyer idea. I can help with printing them out, if you guys are willing to meet up before a game and hand em out to everyone walking into the arena.

A lot of the casual fans don't really know BCs blunders too well, or they dont think they can do anything about it. If we give them some eye catching facts, we can really take this thing to the next level.
Beardman
Veteran
Posts: 2,866
And1: 142
Joined: Sep 21, 2012

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#341 » by Beardman » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:12 pm

^^^ You're right about the casual fan thing. Last week i was playing pickup, someone mentioned the Raps sucking and I was like "yeah are GM keeps f'ing things up" and the other dudes didn't even know who are GM was.

Casuals think we just suck on our own and don't know what goes on at the top.
Yoga
Banned User
Posts: 3,881
And1: 49
Joined: Jun 21, 2011

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#342 » by Yoga » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:16 pm

KingAmmar wrote:I like the flyer idea. I can help with printing them out, if you guys are willing to meet up before a game and hand em out to everyone walking into the arena.

A lot of the casual fans don't really know BCs blunders too well, or they dont think they can do anything about it. If we give them some eye catching facts, we can really take this thing to the next level.


Not just casual fans......regular people in the city need to see the flyer....it should be advertised in the same way a rock concert, rave, etc.

RealGM posters can meet up before a game AND just print it out from a site/link and post it everywhere and anywhere.

We should embarass BC to the extent, he would want to leave Canada
mirrornick
Banned User
Posts: 12,006
And1: 5,107
Joined: Jul 08, 2009
Location: Markham
 

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#343 » by mirrornick » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Brilliant idea. I like the idea of meeting up at the ACC to hand out flyers.
mirrornick
Banned User
Posts: 12,006
And1: 5,107
Joined: Jul 08, 2009
Location: Markham
 

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#344 » by mirrornick » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:23 pm

I wonder if mods can sticky this thread. I think it's time to really do something about this. We need to resolve the issue, it's only up to us to fix this mess.
KingAmmar
Banned User
Posts: 443
And1: 12
Joined: Apr 09, 2008

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#345 » by KingAmmar » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:02 am

If you guys are down for this, I can bring my camera and make a video on this too! We can get some fan interviews in, mix it up with a montage of some Raptor clips. BOOM! We will have to pick a game though. Next home games are:

Sunday vs Houston (16 Dec) - 1pm
Wednesday vs Detroit (19 Dec) - 7pm

Need to make sure that all the guys here actually come out. What date works better? Both have their advantages - one is on a Sunday, but one gives us more time (do we need it?). Speak up now or forever hold your peace.
User avatar
Moon Walk
Rookie
Posts: 1,094
And1: 6
Joined: Oct 23, 2007
Location: clockwise or anticlockwise

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#346 » by Moon Walk » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:12 am

Not appropriate. Making comparisons like that means people will never take you seriously
mirrornick
Banned User
Posts: 12,006
And1: 5,107
Joined: Jul 08, 2009
Location: Markham
 

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#347 » by mirrornick » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:25 am

KingAmmar wrote:If you guys are down for this, I can bring my camera and make a video on this too! We can get some fan interviews in, mix it up with a montage of some Raptor clips. BOOM! We will have to pick a game though. Next home games are:

Sunday vs Houston (16 Dec) - 1pm
Wednesday vs Detroit (19 Dec) - 7pm

Need to make sure that all the guys here actually come out. What date works better? Both have their advantages - one is on a Sunday, but one gives us more time (do we need it?). Speak up now or forever hold your peace.


I doubt it will happen anytime soon. We need to lure everyone in first. Get at least 50+ to start and then hopefully more can chip in.

I kinda wish we had a billionaire on this board who can print out 10000 BC sucks T-shirts , and we would hand them out to the crowd.
Yoga
Banned User
Posts: 3,881
And1: 49
Joined: Jun 21, 2011

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#348 » by Yoga » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:38 am

mirrornick wrote:
KingAmmar wrote:If you guys are down for this, I can bring my camera and make a video on this too! We can get some fan interviews in, mix it up with a montage of some Raptor clips. BOOM! We will have to pick a game though. Next home games are:

Sunday vs Houston (16 Dec) - 1pm
Wednesday vs Detroit (19 Dec) - 7pm

Need to make sure that all the guys here actually come out. What date works better? Both have their advantages - one is on a Sunday, but one gives us more time (do we need it?). Speak up now or forever hold your peace.


I doubt it will happen anytime soon. We need to lure everyone in first. Get at least 50+ to start and then hopefully more can chip in.

I kinda wish we had a billionaire on this board who can print out 10000 BC sucks T-shirts , and we would hand them out to the crowd.


Bro we just need like 20 to start it will create dominoes effect

Sent from galaxy note 10.1
Yoga
Banned User
Posts: 3,881
And1: 49
Joined: Jun 21, 2011

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#349 » by Yoga » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:41 am

And media will at least notice 20 fans wearing fire bc shirts at Hythe game. Start slowly and bring in the masses

Sent from galaxy note 10.1
mirrornick
Banned User
Posts: 12,006
And1: 5,107
Joined: Jul 08, 2009
Location: Markham
 

Re: FireBC.com - GET INVOLVED NOW! (Facebook Group live Pg 2 

Post#350 » by mirrornick » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:46 am

20 people is nothing. I doubt 20 people can handle 15,000+

Need minimum 50+ and maybe then it might cause a domino effect.

Return to Toronto Raptors