ImageImageImageImageImage

Bargnani: Raps are the worst team in the NBA

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

CoachJReturns
RealGM
And1: 10,535

Re: Bargnani: Raps are the worst team in the NBA 

Post#281 » by CoachJReturns » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:48 pm

I love the part where he says it is not the first time he has been criticized and it doesn't bother him. So at least he has finally admitted he doesn't care. Honesty is commendable. Too bad Colangelo couldn't see it a long time ago. The guy just doesn't give a f**k.
There are players who care enough to get better and then there's Bargs. Ugh.
NBAloverfromIT
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#282 » by NBAloverfromIT » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:03 pm

BorisDK1 wrote:
NBAloverfromIT wrote:IMO a perfect interview of Andrea. He says exactly: WE are the worst team in the NBA, so he including himself. They are harsh words, but they are right at the same time.
I'm a Valanciunas fan, but unfortunately NOW he's a problem for the raptors

Defensively, that's true. Not in the sense that he himself is terrible (because he isn't), but that he is not as good as either Amir Johnson or Ed Davis and he's certainly not good enough to make up for Bargnani while he's out there. But, then, only a very select few players would be. Bill Russell, mostly. I put others: Noah, DH12, Asik, Tyson Chandler, Bogut, Okafor, Bynum, the first that come to mind...
...and then: with Lowry 2W 14L
without Lowry 3W 5L

That's right. Lowry's great defense and high-usage, efficient offense is certainly causing us to lose games.
not bargs, not Lowry and win by 20...
...the Raps are something inexplicable

Bargnani has its faults, but is it all because of Bargnani?

Not all of it falls on Bargnani. A lot of it does, though; he's been brutal defensively and offensively. Are our small forwards just as much of a problem? Absolutely. Let's be honest about that. But Bargnani is dragging the competitive spirit of the team down, and therefore he kinda has to go. i agree: For his own health, because he's angered his teammates and practice might get a little, um, ugly if he stays.[/quote]
lack of talent
mediocre coaches
organization reviewable
Franchise with zero appeal to the media and players, lack of respect by the refs
higher tax burden than the United States.

That's why the Raptors will never be a winning team, but they will always be on the edge of the NBA
You don't plan to solve your problems giving a kick in the ass to Bargnani... it would be too easy....
:D
Ukulele
Freshman

Post#283 » by Ukulele » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:55 pm

NBAloverfromIT wrote:
BorisDK1 wrote:
NBAloverfromIT wrote:IMO a perfect interview of Andrea. He says exactly: WE are the worst team in the NBA, so he including himself. They are harsh words, but they are right at the same time.
I'm a Valanciunas fan, but unfortunately NOW he's a problem for the raptors

Defensively, that's true. Not in the sense that he himself is terrible (because he isn't), but that he is not as good as either Amir Johnson or Ed Davis and he's certainly not good enough to make up for Bargnani while he's out there. But, then, only a very select few players would be. Bill Russell, mostly. I put others: Noah, DH12, Asik, Tyson Chandler, Bogut, Okafor, Bynum, the first that come to mind...
...and then: with Lowry 2W 14L
without Lowry 3W 5L

That's right. Lowry's great defense and high-usage, efficient offense is certainly causing us to lose games.
not bargs, not Lowry and win by 20...
...the Raps are something inexplicable

Bargnani has its faults, but is it all because of Bargnani?

Not all of it falls on Bargnani. A lot of it does, though; he's been brutal defensively and offensively. Are our small forwards just as much of a problem? Absolutely. Let's be honest about that. But Bargnani is dragging the competitive spirit of the team down, and therefore he kinda has to go. i agree: For his own health, because he's angered his teammates and practice might get a little, um, ugly if he stays.

lack of talent
mediocre coaches
organization reviewable
Franchise with zero appeal to the media and players, lack of respect by the refs
higher tax burden than the United States.

That's why the Raptors will never be a winning team, but they will always be on the edge of the NBA
You don't plan to solve your problems giving a kick in the ass to Bargnani... it would be too easy....
:D[/quote]

Boris says right... it's all on Bargnani...if you have Bargnani in your team your team will lose, that's pretty simple to understand!
Ed Davis top 10 PF
Kyle Lowry top 10 PG
DeMar DeRozan top 15 SG
BorisDK1
Assistant Coach
And1: 240

Post#284 » by BorisDK1 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:02 pm

NBAloverfromIT wrote:I put others: Noah, DH12, Asik, Tyson Chandler, Bogut, Okafor, Bynum, the first that come to mind...

I would put yourself in a professional institution. Help defenders don't come much better than Amir Johnson, and even he hasn't been able to contain Bargnani's horribleness.
]i agree: For his own health, because he's angered his teammates and practice might get a little, um, ugly if he stays.

You understand what that means, right? His teammates are going to kick the crap out of him. And if I were Dwane Casey, I'd be angry that they hadn't already done so.

I said this elsewhere, but after the Utah game if I were Dwane Casey, I would not have allowed that team to go back to the locker room after the game. Ever single one of them would have immediately lined up on the baseline, and they'd have been running - everybody except Bargnani. He'd have stood right beside me and watched. After all the guys had run so hard and so much that they'd have been dry-heaving and collapsed on the ground, I would have explained: "The reason you ran and he didn't is because he's useless: I expect no different out of him. But I do out of you guys. And you let him be useless. He let you down, sure - but nobody here challenged him and dragged good play out of him. So you ran. Now, I'm going out for dinner. I won't be around for anything that might happen in the locker room so as far as I'm concerned, whatever happens, happens. See you at the airport in a couple of hours."

And I'll guarantee you that Bargnani will have no more effort issues - mostly, because he'll spend the night in the hospital recuperating.
Ukulele
Freshman

Post#285 » by Ukulele » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:06 pm

BorisDK1 wrote:
NBAloverfromIT wrote:I put others: Noah, DH12, Asik, Tyson Chandler, Bogut, Okafor, Bynum, the first that come to mind...

I would put yourself in a professional institution. Help defenders don't come much better than Amir Johnson, and even he hasn't been able to contain Bargnani's horribleness.
]i agree: For his own health, because he's angered his teammates and practice might get a little, um, ugly if he stays.

You understand what that means, right? His teammates are going to kick the crap out of him. And if I were Dwane Casey, I'd be angry that they hadn't already done so.

I said this elsewhere, but after the Utah game if I were Dwane Casey, I would not have allowed that team to go back to the locker room after the game. Ever single one of them would have immediately lined up on the baseline, and they'd have been running - everybody except Bargnani. He'd have stood right beside me and watched. After all the guys had run so hard and so much that they'd have been dry-heaving and collapsed on the ground, I would have explained: "The reason you ran and he didn't is because he's useless: I expect no different out of him. But I do out of you guys. And you let him be useless. He let you down, sure - but nobody here challenged him and dragged good play out of him. So you ran. Now, I'm going out for dinner. I won't be around for anything that might happen in the locker room so as far as I'm concerned, whatever happens, happens. See you at the airport in a couple of hours."

And I'll guarantee you that Bargnani will have no more effort issues - mostly, because he'll spend the night in the hospital recuperating.

Yeah, that's right!!
Ed Davis top 10 PF
Kyle Lowry top 10 PG
DeMar DeRozan top 15 SG
NBAloverfromIT
Banned User

Post#286 » by NBAloverfromIT » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:07 pm

BorisDK1 wrote:

I understood perfectly, in fact I deliberately sampled a few words from your speech, distorting the meaning, just because I did not agree. As usual you are obsessed with Bargnani and besides him you can not go. You Why don't you tell me about the aspects of the team that I mentioned earlier ... as usual silence ... when things go wrong, you speak only of Bargnani... ridiculous ... oh yes calderon... :lol:
then criticize Bargnani on his work ethic is very very questionable ...
FluLikeSymptoms
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,578

Post#287 » by FluLikeSymptoms » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:10 pm

What is the "IT" in NBAloverfromIT?
HurdyGurdyMan
Sophomore
And1: 386

Post#288 » by HurdyGurdyMan » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:23 pm