ImageImageImageImageImage

Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012

Moderators: tsherkin, Yuri Vaultin, Rhettmatic, FluLikeSymptoms, itbobby007, Alfred, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Undefeated

User avatar
HSOB SIRHC
Head Coach
Posts: 7,470
And1: 1,104
Joined: Oct 11, 2006
   

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#16 » by HSOB SIRHC » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:08 am

interesting that the Lithuania coach and Sabonis were suppose to talk to D-mo and JV, but Motiejunas got sent back to the D league.
Image
Credit to Turbozone
User avatar
C_Money
RealGM
Posts: 11,735
And1: 2,746
Joined: Jun 30, 2008
   

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#17 » by C_Money » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:19 am

LOL Patrick Patterson is a dork and has nothing on Eddy D.

Ed Davis 20/10 in a Raptors win.
Image
mirrornick
Banned User
Posts: 12,008
And1: 5,103
Joined: Jul 08, 2009
Location: Markham
 

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#18 » by mirrornick » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:25 am

Off topic



JO is 26 again :o

Let's trade the entire raptors team for the suns' medical staff.
User avatar
Dr Octagon
RealGM
Posts: 13,067
And1: 6,250
Joined: Jul 20, 2006
Location: In a million world, billion world, quadrillion world
 

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#19 » by Dr Octagon » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:26 am

This fool cost us 4-20. :(
#FireMasai

Image

5DOM wrote:We'll be the ones who built a dynasty in Miami :nonono:
mirrornick
Banned User
Posts: 12,008
And1: 5,103
Joined: Jul 08, 2009
Location: Markham
 

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#20 » by mirrornick » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:28 am

Dr Octagon wrote:This fool cost us 4-20. :(


Image
User avatar
Dr Octagon
RealGM
Posts: 13,067
And1: 6,250
Joined: Jul 20, 2006
Location: In a million world, billion world, quadrillion world
 

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#21 » by Dr Octagon » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:30 am

:lol:
#FireMasai

Image

5DOM wrote:We'll be the ones who built a dynasty in Miami :nonono:
rdawg1234
Ballboy
Posts: 25
And1: 6
Joined: Dec 13, 2012

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#22 » by rdawg1234 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:47 am

we're 5-19 now right?

out of curiosity(and I dont expect this at all for the raptors)

What was the biggest comeback in history for an NBA team that was down so much and came back to make the playoffs(I.e a team that started 3-22 or whatever and ended up making playoffs) Has that ever happened?
User avatar
22haytham22
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,572
And1: 5,758
Joined: Apr 19, 2011
       

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#23 » by 22haytham22 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:53 am

Watching the raptors with andrea is like watching 2 girls 1 cup, now watching the raptors without andrea is like watching a sunrise, just damn beautiful...

P.S. where the hell is AB+JV, that troll has been missing ever since his lover boy bargs was rumored to be traded...I miss reading your trollish posts
Image

TreadMilling Since 1995

Darain wrote:Dude is like 6-10, 6-12 at the most
But he is definitely not 7 foot
User avatar
Hero
RealGM
Posts: 19,964
And1: 17,149
Joined: Apr 05, 2012

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#24 » by Hero » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:23 am

Time to go on another losing streak. Harden gonna go off.
bena2005 wrote:I see Bargnani stepping his game up at an all-star status. He's probably going to become the main focus on the team once bosh leave and will show what he's capable of,
User avatar
sca
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,181
And1: 2,783
Joined: Aug 21, 2004
Location: Turkey
   

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#25 » by sca » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:11 am

mirrornick wrote:Off topic



JO is 26 again :o

Let's trade the entire raptors team for the suns' medical staff.

:o Wow, he's playing much better than when he was with the Celtics. Funny thing is the Celtics actually need a guy like the current JO.
User avatar
BackseatBoss
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,271
And1: 3,136
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
   

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#26 » by BackseatBoss » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:11 pm

sca wrote:
mirrornick wrote:Off topic



JO is 26 again :o

Let's trade the entire raptors team for the suns' medical staff.

:o Wow, he's playing much better than when he was with the Celtics. Funny thing is the Celtics actually need a guy like the current JO.

It's the Suns what else do you expect? They definitely have the best medical staff in the entire league and usually old guys that have a long history with injuries play their best in years without injuring themselves. Look at what happened to Nash an Hill when they left the team. One only played 2 games this season and the other still is healing from injuries, which didn't happen that often with the Suns. Hell, even Redd looked pretty decent with the Suns the past season. In my opinion they should try to get Oden to a minimum deal, that guy with be a beast on that team.
RSCD3_ wrote:Just saw big seans ****

It's 8-9 inches

Image
ThereIsNoSpork
Banned User
Posts: 3,245
And1: 1,482
Joined: Nov 12, 2012

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#27 » by ThereIsNoSpork » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:43 pm

rdawg1234 wrote:we're 5-19 now right?

out of curiosity(and I dont expect this at all for the raptors)

What was the biggest comeback in history for an NBA team that was down so much and came back to make the playoffs(I.e a team that started 3-22 or whatever and ended up making playoffs) Has that ever happened?


Not sure the numbers but they mentioned something a couple games ago about how only 1 team has come back to make the playoffs after a start like this, or something like that. Cant remember exactly what they said.
User avatar
underdog33
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,415
And1: 205
Joined: Feb 13, 2008
Location: Toronto

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#28 » by underdog33 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:54 pm

mirrornick wrote:Off topic



JO is 26 again :o

Let's trade the entire raptors team for the suns' medical staff.


Wow didn't think he had that in him (or his knees)
Image
O'neal and Moon 4 Life
mirrornick
Banned User
Posts: 12,008
And1: 5,103
Joined: Jul 08, 2009
Location: Markham
 

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#29 » by mirrornick » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:04 pm

underdog33 wrote:
mirrornick wrote:Off topic



JO is 26 again :o

Let's trade the entire raptors team for the suns' medical staff.


Wow didn't think he had that in him (or his knees)


I remember you. You are one of the biggest JO fans on the raptors board. Good to see you again.
User avatar
James_Raptors
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,473
And1: 559
Joined: Jan 22, 2009
Location: Born in Toronto,living in Barrie.
       

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#30 » by James_Raptors » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:33 pm

SwagberryKush wrote:
rdawg1234 wrote:we're 5-19 now right?

out of curiosity(and I dont expect this at all for the raptors)

What was the biggest comeback in history for an NBA team that was down so much and came back to make the playoffs(I.e a team that started 3-22 or whatever and ended up making playoffs) Has that ever happened?


Not sure the numbers but they mentioned something a couple games ago about how only 1 team has come back to make the playoffs after a start like this, or something like that. Cant remember exactly what they said.


I think that was a few losses ago and now (prior to last night's game) no team at 4-19 has ever come back to make the playoffs.
User avatar
Choker
RealGM
Posts: 39,234
And1: 15,746
Joined: Aug 18, 2006
Location: Long Beach, California
 

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#31 » by Choker » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Speaking of Suns medical staff, I'm curious how the Celtics would look with them.
RealGM thread model:

Pages 1-2: Gifs and one liner jokes in an attempt to harvest And1s
Pages 3-7: Actual discussion pertaining to the subject at hand
Pages 8-10: Two people getting into an intense vitriol argument
User avatar
carl_english
Head Coach
Posts: 6,476
And1: 2,224
Joined: Jun 07, 2011

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#32 » by carl_english » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:41 pm

No wonder Eric G wants to play for Phoenix :D
User avatar
LLJ
RealGM
Posts: 39,555
And1: 3,380
Joined: Jul 10, 2003
Location: Unfixed

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#33 » by LLJ » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:55 pm

James_Raptors wrote:
SwagberryKush wrote:
rdawg1234 wrote:we're 5-19 now right?

out of curiosity(and I dont expect this at all for the raptors)

What was the biggest comeback in history for an NBA team that was down so much and came back to make the playoffs(I.e a team that started 3-22 or whatever and ended up making playoffs) Has that ever happened?


Not sure the numbers but they mentioned something a couple games ago about how only 1 team has come back to make the playoffs after a start like this, or something like that. Cant remember exactly what they said.


I think that was a few losses ago and now (prior to last night's game) no team at 4-19 has ever come back to make the playoffs.


Only example I think was remotely close is the Miami Heat in 03-04 who started 5-15 and came back to make playoffs

But you know, they had Wade.
User avatar
underdog33
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,415
And1: 205
Joined: Feb 13, 2008
Location: Toronto

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#34 » by underdog33 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:17 pm

mirrornick wrote:
underdog33 wrote:
mirrornick wrote:Off topic



JO is 26 again :o

Let's trade the entire raptors team for the suns' medical staff.


Wow didn't think he had that in him (or his knees)


I remember you. You are one of the biggest JO fans on the raptors board. Good to see you again.


Thanks, I'm sure you'll agree that his time in Toronto was too short. Would have loved to see him here longer.
Been following his progress in Phoenix, definitely looks like he's in a great spot coming off the bench behind Gortat
Image
O'neal and Moon 4 Life
mirrornick
Banned User
Posts: 12,008
And1: 5,103
Joined: Jul 08, 2009
Location: Markham
 

Re: Rockets@Raptors 16/12/2012 

Post#35 » by mirrornick » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:24 pm

underdog33 wrote:
Thanks, I'm sure you'll agree that his time in Toronto was too short. Would have loved to see him here longer.
Been following his progress in Phoenix, definitely looks like he's in a great spot coming off the bench behind Gortat


Agree, he has been tremendous so far. And I think he outplayed Gortat so far.

JO- 17 mpg - 7.5ppg 4.5 rpg 1.6 bpg 19.00PER
Gortat- 31mpg- 11ppg -8rpg -1.8bpg - PER 16

JO has been impressive.

And yep, his time in Toronto was short. And it wasn't his fault. It was Colangelo's fault for leaving us a terrible backcourt along with Moon at the SF position.

If only BC acquired a good playmaker, we would have been in the playoffs.

Return to Toronto Raptors