ImageImageImageImageImage

Vince Carter Run In at Dallas game

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

LLJ
RealGM
And1: 17,176

Re: Vince Carter Run In at Dallas game 

Post#41 » by LLJ » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:46 pm

You sucker. If a girl you thought was ugly flirted with you, you would probably eat it up too.

"Well, she's not THAT bad."
West Rouge
Banned User
And1: 324

Post#42 » by West Rouge » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:55 pm

You can die a complete man now
quickymgee
Rookie
And1: 48

Post#43 » by quickymgee » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:56 pm

uniballer wrote:I really feel like Carter has been used as an escape goat for this team.. he seems like a good guy

Ah the good old escape goat. Slow and steady all terrain vehicle.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
basketball royalty
RealGM
And1: 2,963

Post#44 » by basketball royalty » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:51 pm

People who boo because they are still angry and people who are angry that other people still boo are both pathetic.

I went to the game and I booed because it was fun and made the game more interesting. Raps fans should boo every opposing team or a player on every team all the time. Would give us more or a noisy homecourt and better atmosphere at all games.
props to Turbozone for the sig
Birth of the Cool
Analyst
And1: 1,446

Post#45 » by Birth of the Cool » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:52 pm

I was at the game too. Saw that play man lol. I was there on VC's 1st return to the ACC and even as a VC fan it was fun to see the energy & passion (hate lol) directed towards him. Last night, the ACC was just flat. This used to be a fun place (perhaps the most fun) to watch the NBA (them and the Kings). Now only T-Shirts & Free Pizza excite the crowd.

The boo-ing was more traditional then real anger. I saw more VC jerseys (and even T-Mac) yesterday than I have since he was gone. Maybe more peeps see what a failure the management has been and are more interested in directing their anger towards that then Vince these days or perhaps it's just the passage of time.

Hopefully the team will be better again and the ACC will once again be a real fun place to watch an NBA game.
advaita
Banned User
And1: 152

Post#46 » by advaita » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Haha I was in platnium and i saw this happen! I was wondering what the hell happened, I thought there was a tussle
Sn0wman
Banned User
And1: 5,803

Post#47 » by Sn0wman » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:41 pm

nonc wrote:
MeloisMVP wrote:I'd cry like a groupie if VC touched me
grumpwalter
Analyst
And1: 1,410

Post#48 » by grumpwalter » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:53 pm

JunkYardSubs wrote:I still idolize the guy. I'm past the hate

me too, there is only one former Raptor who deserves to be booed now, and no it's not Bosh, but he left in the same off-season.
goodjoey
Pro Prospect
And1: 273

Post#49 » by goodjoey » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:18 pm

almost the EXACT same thing happend to me.

But it was Vince's first game back as a NJ Net (pre-season). I had won courtside tickets because i sold the most 50/50 tickets the game before. I took my brother (huge vince fan). He wore Vince's new NJ Nets jersey and I was wearing a Bosh jersey. My brother was getting heckled the ENTIRE game, the mascot even came over and tried to take the jersey off of him!

Then one play after Vince jammed it, he comes down runs up the sideline, stops infront of us, and took the headband off his head and gave it to my brother and said "thanks". I booed him the entire time, and the rest of the arena pretty much booed my brother.

It was an amazing experience, one i will never forget, my brother gave me the headband since i took him to the game, and I still have it. I swear it is still damp! hahaha...

I don't know of any other sport where you can have interactions with players like that....they should make a "NBA - where meeting your idol Happens" commercial ...
theycallmeZZ
Starter
And1: 2,363

Post#50 » by theycallmeZZ » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:19 pm

BallinOnUHomie
Senior
And1: 300

Post#51 » by BallinOnUHomie » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:38 pm

theycallmeZZ wrote:You are almost definitely this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... d7k0#t=91s

?

Yup thats me! Guy in the grey hoodie. To the other guy who put up the clip, thanks a lot for taking the time bro. I actually got it pvred on my rogers box. When I put on the wristband I was thinking about the movie Like Mike when Bow Wow got a pair of Jordan's shoes and started to play like him haha. And for the guy saying I was s*cking his dick for not booing him after, like I said, I never had any hate for him prior to the game, If i was home I wouldnt be sitting in front of my tv screen booing him. It was all in the fun, like chanting Defence or Go Raptors Go except better!!
Tryna spread love not hate. Doing my best to post with loving kindness, compassion, humility. Tryna post with respect, because if I disrespect others, I disrespect myself.

B.V - Lk,C,E,A

R.Sp. R.Int. N.Sland. N.Friv.
Childs
RealGM
And1: 25,992

Post#52 » by Childs » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:40 pm

James_Raptors wrote:
Yuri Vaultin wrote:You should boil that wrist band, then drink the water. You may gain some of his powers.

LOL what the heck!
Does that really work?

Yes, like how eating babies allows you to remain young.

Return to Toronto Raptors