ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Bed crap

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Phenomenologist
Veteran
And1: 107

Re: PG: Bed crap 

Post#141 » by Phenomenologist » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:54 am

Mikistan wrote:Guys. The only good thing is these moments prepare them for the playoffs. This is how intense it is so if they get over the hump they will be right there.

Although I think Lowry is sick of us :-(

What are you saying? Are you deranged?
ballislife
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,005

Post#142 » by ballislife » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:55 am

Casey's a nice guy and all, and a good assistant coach. But I think his a*s needs to be demoted or fired. He is not a head coach... sure he's a coach, but not a head coach. His lineups and decision making with play calls are some of the worst I've seen from and NBA coach. I'd rather see Mitch out there coaching us. Casey is the key to our problems this season.

That inbounds play at the end of regulation did it for me. I mean, we're up 4 with 10 seconds to go, yet we have 2 guys on our side of the floor and 3 guys beyond half court... are u kidding me?!?! That's terrible. Then on top of all that, Ross was one of our best players tonight (DeMar sucks by the way... I want to see him dealt for a legit SF), and Ross doesnt play in the key minutes. When we need a guy to hit a 3, DeMar's in over Ross... that makes absolutely no sense to me.

FIRE CASEY AND TRADE DEMAR FOR A LEGIT 3... then watch this team grow.
G R E Y
Senior Mod - Spurs
Senior Mod - Spurs
And1: 32,432

Post#143 » by G R E Y » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:55 am

DA_SCOUT wrote:
DG88 wrote:Sigh I'm taking a break from this team

Yeah.

Please. PLEASE MLSE, WAKE UP AND END THIS NIGHTMARE!!!
ImageImageImage

The Spurs Way
Thinking of you, Pop :hug:
kmatrixg
Veteran
And1: 118
Location: Geographically: Northern Hemisphere; Socially: On the margins; Narratively: A long way to go

Post#144 » by kmatrixg » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:55 am

Our rookies were the only players with positive NET
Jambo
Pro Prospect
And1: 233

Post#145 » by Jambo » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:55 am

DeHorrible has killed this team all year . People can hate on Bargs or Jose or KL all they want but making DD the go to guy this year has killed our season .

The guys a worthless piece of crap . does nothing on D and we have to run him off a dozen screens just to free him up for a open 16 footer to pretend he's worth his contract . As soon as we stop running plays for him or the other team decides to put an effort in shutting him down he disappears .

It's absolutly pathetic that our 10 million dollar face of the franchise is our 4th best wing . AA/TRoss/Fields all can contribute regardless if there scoring . Not DD however , he absolutly worthless if he shot isn't dropping . Even if it is what's so special about a sg guard that hits long two's .

BC's a freaking (Please Use More Appropriate Word) and has to go . I can only hope that Cope turfs him like he did that loud mouth arrognant Burke .
DarkSaturn
Pro Prospect
And1: 985

Post#146 » by DarkSaturn » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:56 am

ballislife wrote:
FIRE CASEY AND TRADE DEMAR FOR A LEGIT 3... then watch this team grow.

Would you give up a legit 3 for Demar?

Didn't think so...
G R E Y
Senior Mod - Spurs
Senior Mod - Spurs
And1: 32,432

Post#147 » by G R E Y » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:56 am

DarkSaturn wrote:
RalphWiggum wrote:
TJ Calderon wrote:If only Kyle wasn't obese, maybe he wouldn't of have let Jrue **** all over him late in the game.

he's not obese, he's portly.

He's got big bones... big fat bones.

Festively plump :D
ImageImageImage

The Spurs Way
Thinking of you, Pop :hug:
Throwback24
RealGM
And1: 41,651

Post#148 » by Throwback24 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:56 am

Danchan wrote:
raptorfan416 wrote:why are people on here always b*tching, crying, and blaming random players after every lost ? why ? is this team a good team ? no so i really don't get it.

not blaming random players. I am zeroed into Demar Derozan! At first I was like "there's something wrong with that guy's game" then I look closer, 1 season later it turned into "the guy sucks GET HIM THE **** OFF THE TEAM"

I enjoy hating on him now. With some player hating it's like you fear you'd end up eating ur words. but not demar, he never disappoints me.

Demar is one of the worst starters in the league, it's difficult not to hate the guy.
Remember when’ is the lowest form of conversation.
carl_english
General Manager
And1: 3,140

Post#149 » by carl_english » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:57 am

DanBootleg wrote:
Mikistan wrote:Guys. The only good thing is these moments prepare them for the playoffs. This is how intense it is so if they get over the hump they will be right there.

Although I think Lowry is sick of us :-(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwq7BYOnDrM[/youtube]

I tried imagining that was Casey, I forgot about the game already.
rapluva
Analyst
And1: 937

Post#150 » by rapluva » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:58 am

the refs suck... I don't know if this has been happening for years... don't think so.. we've been a losing team for years... this year they have taken it to the next level with the calls against the raptors...

I'm trying to find a silver lining with what's happening with the raptors... and all I can come up with is..

- Colangelo gets fired - we get another clown to run this circus..
- New Clown fires head coach
- finally trades Andrea Bargnani..

the sad part is... that AB is still on the roster at the end of this season... we are putting our hopes with Ross... who is an okay player at best... JV...who was supposed to be a star... I like Acy as a bench player... but we have some duplication with Amir and Ed Davis... and if we are stuck with this issue.. I say we should get rid of Amir... (I like him over Ed) but Ed just seems to have more talent and looks like he might end up being the next Jermain O'Neal.... I would pay Ed the big money and trade Amir now when his value is high around the league... he could help a team like miami, the knicks or even the spurs...

and then what do we do with Demar...???
Bankai
RealGM
And1: 26,485

Post#151 » by Bankai » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:58 am

TJ Calderon wrote:If only Kyle wasn't obese, maybe he wouldn't of have let Jrue **** all over him late in the game.

Kyle played 3.5 Quarters and OT, he was tired but he was part of the reason the Raptors didnt totally collapse in the 3rd. Casey should have let Lowry rest a couple of mins somewhere but Jrue was eating Jose alive when fresh, what can you do but try to ride the guy who help kept you in the game?

If Jose passed it to someone else besides Anderson, the Raptors would have already won, and we wouldnt be talking.
Coconut
Senior
And1: 286

Post#152 » by Coconut » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:58 am

Yuri Vaultin wrote:Casey keeps lowering both my expectations of the team and my opinion of him each and every game.

What's worse is during interviews you just get no confidence from the way he presents himself. He has zero charisma. At least Smitch was entertaining to watch and listen to. This guy is an amateur.
Jambo
Pro Prospect
And1: 233

Post#153 » by Jambo » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:58 am

RalphWiggum wrote:

he's not obese, he's portly.

I think he looks pleasently plump .
roundhead0
Lead Assistant
And1: 668

Post#154 » by roundhead0 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:58 am

Keep pounding the rock, Raps. Maybe it will crack open and you'll find a brain for that **** moron Casey.
Left Side Drive
Head Coach
And1: 4,143

Post#155 » by Left Side Drive » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:00 am

Who cares if our team is experienced. I would rather have a team full of raw, but talented rookies. We would be much farther along in the process of winning than we are now. Heck I believe the Bobcats are closer to winning a championship than this team...
Looking for a new signature. Currently, still evaluating.
Slackstring701
Starter
And1: 1,963

Post#156 » by Slackstring701 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:00 am

so glad we accelarated the rebuild for this team
fredericklove
Banned User
And1: 6,398

Post#157 » by fredericklove » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:01 am

Tell me one thing that both BC and Casey haven't destroyed yet.
jstarks10
Pro Prospect
And1: 44

Post#158 » by jstarks10 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:01 am

the 1st unit at the start of 3rd just set the mood towards losing.
Calderon...what more can i say? If he just passed the ball then raptors would have won...instead, he decides to pass it to AA who was in the baseline where there are 2 defenders lurking around...
DD...wth man....that last play wasn't for you to shoot a 3. You're a professional, learn to read plays!

Where the hell was Ross? Why was he taken out the end of 4th and the entire OT? This dude was on fire tonight.
UnderdogRaptors
RealGM
And1: 44,305

Post#159 » by UnderdogRaptors » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:01 am

After BC is gone I hope Casey goes with him he is clueless and doesn't know how to make the right adjustments when the team goes on a run... why the hell did he bench Ross for so long in the 3rd Q in favor of DD?? is it because of his contract????
BC_IS_A_PLAYA wrote:jonas sucks, his dad should have got a vasectomy
mango2209
Pro Prospect
And1: 287

Post#160 » by mango2209 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:02 am

to fix this team..

1. get 9th or 10th place and give up the goddamn pick.
2. do not re-sign BC
3. tank for wiggins

Return to Toronto Raptors