ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Bed crap

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Bankai
RealGM
And1: 26,487

Re: PG: Bed crap 

Post#161 » by Bankai » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:02 am

Poor substitutions and poor use of timeouts because they couldnt inbound the ball really hurt the Raptors in the end, I think its a big reason for the collapse, and therefore I blame the loss on no one but Casey.
Rapsalot
Head Coach
And1: 1,646

Re: PG: close victory or will we crap the bed? 

Post#162 » by Rapsalot » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:02 am

SwagberryKush wrote:What a pathetic team. We find the most amazing ways to choke away games. DeTimeout and Trashderon cant even inbound the damn ball. :lol:

I agree and furthermore the coach runs the same damn inbound play 3 times in a row! WTF. Not just our coach we have assistance and they still all come up with run the same play just change the passer!

How about a frigging pick play instead of 4 guys spread all over!
DanBootleg
Sophomore
And1: 10

Post#163 » by DanBootleg » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:03 am

Can we force the MLSE's hand in making a change by boycotting the team? Or does this board not have that kind of power?
carl_english
General Manager
And1: 3,140

Post#164 » by carl_english » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:03 am

some1 wash that microphone
UnderdogRaptors
RealGM
And1: 44,305

Post#165 » by UnderdogRaptors » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:04 am

Just sell the team to someone who knows basketball please...Cuban SAVE US
BC_IS_A_PLAYA wrote:jonas sucks, his dad should have got a vasectomy
JunkYardSubs
General Manager
And1: 149

Post#166 » by JunkYardSubs » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:04 am

Ross and Lowry are our backcourt. F these overpaid scrubs
DHK
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,273

Post#167 » by DHK » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:04 am

I am so disgustingly close to being absolutely done with this Raptor team..Its so hard to be freakin optimistic when the Raptors get demolished by first class NBA teams and when they're not; the refs continually screw the Raptors over; and if they're not, they screw themselves over.
Get another team meeting going I dont freakin care. This embarassment has to stop
Waylon Mercy
Banned User
And1: 6,644

Post#168 » by Waylon Mercy » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:04 am

My disgust with this franchise and the NBA is at an all time high... With that said in the grand
scheme of things it's a meaningless game in yet another meaningless season.
mdot
Senior
And1: 114

Post#169 » by mdot » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:05 am

Really doe? We are 4 points up, he calls an unnecessary time out. Plays Anderson even though he couldn't hit a crippled dog in a barrel, instead of Ross you know who was proving good D and nailing his shots. Tonight's game was on coaching.
UnderdogRaptors
RealGM
And1: 44,305

Post#170 » by UnderdogRaptors » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:06 am

Waylon Mercy wrote:My disgust with this franchise and the NBA is at an all time high... With that said in the grand
scheme of things it's a meaningless game in yet another meaningless season.

Every year is a meaningless season with Colangelo at helm :cry: :cry:
BC_IS_A_PLAYA wrote:jonas sucks, his dad should have got a vasectomy
Bankai
RealGM

Post#171 » by Bankai » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:06 am

Phenomenologist wrote:
Mikistan wrote:Guys. The only good thing is these moments prepare them for the playoffs. This is how intense it is so if they get over the hump they will be right there.

Although I think Lowry is sick of us :-(

What are you saying? Are you deranged?

He is just saying that the Raptors should get experience in these type of games so if the Raptors ever manage to get to the playoffs, they will at least learn how to close out these type of games which are the norm in the playoffs.

They just need that one great guy to at least put the ball in the hoop first. :-?
roundhead0
Lead Assistant
And1: 668

Post#172 » by roundhead0 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:08 am

Bankai wrote:
Phenomenologist wrote:
Mikistan wrote:Guys. The only good thing is these moments prepare them for the playoffs. This is how intense it is so if they get over the hump they will be right there.

He is just saying that the Raptors should get experience in these type of games so if the Raptors ever manage to get to the playoffs, they will at least learn how to close out these type of games which are the norm in the playoffs.

They just need that one great guy to at least put the ball in the hoop first. :-?

Too bad the next time the Raps make the playoffs none of these players will still be around.
Slackstring701
Starter
And1: 1,963

Post#173 » by Slackstring701 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:09 am

leeeeeeeeeeeets goooooooo blue jaaaaaaaaaaaaaays
DHK
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,273

Post#174 » by DHK » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:11 am

This all has to do with the fact that this team has all the pieces except the franchise player and BC is delusional to think that franchise player is Bargnani when everyone in the NBA, their mothers, their grandmothers know Bargnani is just a solid 3rd option on a playoff team. The sad part? unless we magically luck out and end up with Shabazz in this draft; we owe the pick to OKC and the draft that's full of game-changing players is NEXT season which means we have to follow this sadomasochistic team for another 1.5 season. The only thing keeping me entertained is the work of Amir, Ross and praying Val turns out to be something; Derozan becoming something. (but this hope gets worse and worse as the game wears on)
grumpwalter
Analyst
And1: 1,410

Post#175 » by grumpwalter » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:11 am

What is next? Demar pulling a CWebb (timeout) when we're tied
Phenomenologist
Veteran
And1: 107

Post#176 » by Phenomenologist » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:11 am

Bankai wrote:
Phenomenologist wrote:

Very illuminating to essentially repeat verbatim what he himself said. The implicature of my response was that the content of his post was so absurdly optimistic as to be irritating. This has nothing to do with playoff intensity or experience or growing together or any of that nonsense. For one, the team as currently constituted will never benefit from such experience, because they aren't good enough to go anywhere in the playoffs. For another, this wasn't some important lesson learned. This was bush-league incompetence...the kind of mistakes that high-school teams shouldn't be making.
-InFeRnO-
Rookie
And1: 174

Post#177 » by -InFeRnO- » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:12 am

Ladies and gentleman: your accelerated rebuild.
roon
Rookie
And1: 471

Post#178 » by roon » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:13 am

Slackstring701 wrote:leeeeeeeeeeeets goooooooo blue jaaaaaaaaaaaaaays

!!!
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,523

Post#179 » by Dr Positivity » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:13 am

Ownership should be ashamed of themselves. If they were on the ball whatsoever they would've noticed how terrible BC was from 08-10 and got rid of him/given the new GM an open slate. They bought the snake oil and screwed over the fanbase for another 3/4s decade. The 3 seasons BC has needlessly gotten, plus another 2-4 years after that to clean up his mess. When you have a terrible GM you can't let him have his job for 7 seasons. That's what kills teams. You have to know when to walk away from a mistake.
Bankai
RealGM

Post#180 » by Bankai » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:15 am

Phenomenologist wrote:Very illuminating to essentially repeat verbatim what he himself said. The implicature of my response was that the content of his post was so absurdly optimistic as to be irritating. This has nothing to do with playoff intensity or experience or growing together or any of that nonsense. For one, the team as currently constituted will never benefit from such experience, because they aren't good enough to go anywhere in the playoffs. For another, this wasn't some important lesson learned. This was bush-league incompetence...the kind of mistakes that high-school teams shouldn't be making.

Their is always an optimist out there, cant blame the guy for having so much faith, even if its a little misguided. :)

Return to Toronto Raptors