ImageImageImageImageImage

Enough is enough with Anderson

Moderators: tsherkin, Yuri Vaultin, Undefeated, itbobby007, FluLikeSymptoms, Morris_Shatford, Alfred, DG88, Rhettmatic

User avatar
nitrous
Veteran
Posts: 2,508
And1: 2,512
Joined: Apr 12, 2010
     

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#16 » by nitrous » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:56 am

Reef wrote:Enough with the stupid threads. For what he provides us with his contract, he's a steal.


Yep, to get what he gives us for his contract is insanity. Hell, he even shoots 85% from the line.

Meanwhile, Landry fields on the other hand... and...


















Oh yeah, bargnani.
Beardman
Veteran
Posts: 2,866
And1: 142
Joined: Sep 21, 2012

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#17 » by Beardman » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:56 am

I can't bare to watch a D-League player take franchise player shots while our 10mil dollar scrub watches...just can't. do it,
Slackstring701
Starter
Posts: 2,143
And1: 1,673
Joined: Oct 05, 2012

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#18 » by Slackstring701 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:57 am

Its so **** depressing that one of our best players is a god damn d league scrub

**** i hate BC so much

Alan Anderson hit the **** lottery when the only GM to give him a chance was Clowngelo.

Now BC is gonna outbid himself yet again. Alan Anderson 3 years 30 million. Book it.
Clementine9
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,281
And1: 5,827
Joined: Aug 02, 2012

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#19 » by Clementine9 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:58 am

I like Kim's butt... but I don't like Alan Anderson. Do I belong in this thread or not?
The Raptors were 3rd in OffRtg in the NBA this year. They did this with a lot of isolation play, which correlates well with success in the playoffs. A deep playoff run is nearly inevitable.
User avatar
mango2209
Pro Prospect
Posts: 825
And1: 202
Joined: Feb 03, 2009

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#20 » by mango2209 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:58 am

I don't get the Anderson hate..... the guys is awesome and makes 1000000000x less than Fields...


damn he even makes less than Alabi (did before)
Image
mdot
Senior
Posts: 595
And1: 114
Joined: Apr 16, 2010

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#21 » by mdot » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:00 am

Clementine9 wrote:I like Kim's butt... but I don't like Alan Anderson. Do I belong in this thread or not?

You're a half and half. But more importantly, you dont like Anderson and I approve. Kardishans ass or not, we are brethren against the chucking crusade this peasant Anderson has bestowed on us.
Slackstring701
Starter
Posts: 2,143
And1: 1,673
Joined: Oct 05, 2012

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#22 » by Slackstring701 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:01 am

he's on a great contract now .... and he's still a scrub

wait till bc gives him a big contract
sweetcity
Analyst
Posts: 3,108
And1: 1,032
Joined: May 19, 2010

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#23 » by sweetcity » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:01 am

I respect him for what he has done in his career. NBDL and Europe to becoming an effective NBA player. At least the guy doesnt quit
User avatar
EG73
Rookie
Posts: 1,111
And1: 214
Joined: Sep 16, 2009
Location: sorry for my bad english

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#24 » by EG73 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:02 am

AA: < 1M$/year

DD: 3,3 M$ this year, and then 9.5/y for 4y

Hopefully it's only a temporary bad stretch for DD. He probably cares a lot about his career, and put a lot of effort and motivation.


PS: AA having his best season, statistically, makes me think about the player in my sig
"But the thing is, maybe I do want to wake up one morning and say, `Baby, let's go to the Bahamas. Today.' That costs money. So what if I want to do that?
MJ
mdot
Senior
Posts: 595
And1: 114
Joined: Apr 16, 2010

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#25 » by mdot » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:02 am

mango2209 wrote:I don't get the Anderson hate..... the guys is awesome and makes 1000000000x less than Fields...


damn he even makes less than Alabi (did before)

Yea but he thinks hes a super star, do you not see the problem? D-league king goes on bad nba +chucks away for like average numbers+ fans praising fools gold, thinking hes actually a good player= BC overpaying for a below average nba player
Beardman
Veteran
Posts: 2,866
And1: 142
Joined: Sep 21, 2012

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#26 » by Beardman » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:04 am

EG73 wrote:AA: < 1M$/year

DD: 3,3 M$ this year, and then 9.5/y for 4y

Hopefully it's only a temporary bad stretch for DD. He probably cares a lot about his career, and put a lot of effort and motivation.

Oh we all know that DD will work really hard to improve. The problem is that you need talent to go along with hard work. He's worked his ass off to become above-average and I applaud him on that at least.
User avatar
Norma Wick
Junior
Posts: 344
And1: 89
Joined: Aug 13, 2012

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#27 » by Norma Wick » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:05 am

how dare you compare kardashian ass to him
Image

"You know the sad thing about surprises? It never comes when you expect it" - Jr. Smith
Clementine9
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,281
And1: 5,827
Joined: Aug 02, 2012

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#28 » by Clementine9 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:07 am

mdot wrote:
Clementine9 wrote:I like Kim's butt... but I don't like Alan Anderson. Do I belong in this thread or not?

You're a half and half. But more importantly, you dont like Anderson and I approve. Kardishans ass or not, we are brethren against the chucking crusade this peasant Anderson has bestowed on us.


Haha well that's good then. And I will say I like his contract for what he sometimes brings. But no contract is worth a guy single-handedly and unnecessarily losing us games.
The Raptors were 3rd in OffRtg in the NBA this year. They did this with a lot of isolation play, which correlates well with success in the playoffs. A deep playoff run is nearly inevitable.
Waylon Mercy
Banned User
Posts: 12,346
And1: 6,627
Joined: Sep 08, 2010

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#29 » by Waylon Mercy » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:08 am

Trade him in the right deal while his value is high. With close to 10 mill locked up to Fields and
Kleiza next year we don't want to hurt our cap anymore investing more money in role playing wings.
User avatar
wolfv
Analyst
Posts: 3,136
And1: 2,134
Joined: May 10, 2010

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#30 » by wolfv » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:09 am

We should just let Lowry go off. But no, it has to be AA getting all these shots. Good player who belongs in the NBA, but way too big of a role.
Slackstring701
Starter
Posts: 2,143
And1: 1,673
Joined: Oct 05, 2012

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#31 » by Slackstring701 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:11 am

Beardman wrote:I can't bare to watch a D-League player take franchise player shots while our 10mil dollar scrub watches...just can't. do it,


amazinf post
DatHomieYouHaTe
Starter
Posts: 2,411
And1: 409
Joined: Nov 23, 2003
       

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#32 » by DatHomieYouHaTe » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:12 am

Waylon Mercy wrote:Trade him in the right deal while his value is high. With close to 10 mill locked up to Fields and
Kleiza next year we don't want to hurt our cap anymore investing more money in role playing wings.



Trade him before bc gives him a huge Ass contract. Lol Mr everywhere
Image
TURBOZONE PAGE: http://turbozone.ca
Jambo
Pro Prospect
Posts: 815
And1: 114
Joined: Jan 12, 2012

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#33 » by Jambo » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:13 am

mango2209 wrote:I don't get the Anderson hate..... the guys is awesome and makes 1000000000x less than Fields...


damn he even makes less than Alabi (did before)



It's just the DD fans boi's who are upset because AA's making there guy look bad .

It's actually sad that a D league scrub has more game than D Horrible .
mdot
Senior
Posts: 595
And1: 114
Joined: Apr 16, 2010

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#34 » by mdot » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:13 am

Clementine9 wrote:
mdot wrote:
Clementine9 wrote:I like Kim's butt... but I don't like Alan Anderson. Do I belong in this thread or not?

You're a half and half. But more importantly, you dont like Anderson and I approve. Kardishans ass or not, we are brethren against the chucking crusade this peasant Anderson has bestowed on us.


Haha well that's good then. And I will say I like his contract for what he sometimes brings. But no contract is worth a guy single-handedly and unnecessarily losing us games.


I hate his stupid look when he does something wrong, its like this :o "what coach you mean me you didn't want me jacking a three pointer when we still have 16 seconds left in the shot clock" and "ahhhh I get it coach, you don't want me run the pain and try and lob it over two players close to 7 feet, and not do the stupid look when I don't get a super star call"
User avatar
FreshyFlames
Junior
Posts: 314
And1: 202
Joined: Feb 29, 2012
       

Re: Enough is enough with Anderson 

Post#35 » by FreshyFlames » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:30 am

:lol: Anyone who thinks "Mr.Everywhere" is better than DeRozan probably hasn't gone through puberty. I'm guessing we'll be seeing a lot more of it tomorrow because most of them are probably sleeping already.
Image

Return to Toronto Raptors