ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, TSN2

Moderators: tsherkin, Yuri Vaultin, Rhettmatic, FluLikeSymptoms, itbobby007, Morris_Shatford, Alfred, DG88, Undefeated

User avatar
Bankai
RealGM
Posts: 22,326
And1: 9,354
Joined: Oct 16, 2006
Location: Toronto, ON

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#101 » by Bankai » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:49 am

I feel jelly when I see the Raptors wearing T Shirts in Miami and im up here in Toronto freezing my ass off.
starvinmarvin17
Banned User
Posts: 1,688
And1: 23
Joined: Jul 10, 2008

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#102 » by starvinmarvin17 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:27 am

david5773 wrote:
Metal wrote:does anyone know where i could watch a decent live stream of this game, im working out of town and the hotel im at doesnt have tsn 2?


you can buy seats in the first row.

I never got that quote before btw.
User avatar
pkiskool
Starter
Posts: 2,058
And1: 940
Joined: Oct 13, 2010

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#103 » by pkiskool » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:13 pm

BackseatBoss wrote:
Yoga wrote:Birdman will help us win....

Image

Wow, Birdman looks like a meth head.

And this is a 'toned down' version of him...
Image
david5773
Banned User
Posts: 1,736
And1: 92
Joined: Sep 27, 2012

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#104 » by david5773 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:16 pm

starvinmarvin17 wrote:
david5773 wrote:
Metal wrote:does anyone know where i could watch a decent live stream of this game, im working out of town and the hotel im at doesnt have tsn 2?


you can buy seats in the first row.

I never got that quote before btw.


in thefirstrow you can watch players close and in clear definition
User avatar
orbesnet
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,882
And1: 1,243
Joined: Oct 13, 2005
Location: Brooklyn

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#105 » by orbesnet » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 pm

I want to see Acy out there throwing his wait around... but yeah, we'll be throttled.
Image
User avatar
Death Knight
RealGM
Posts: 15,046
And1: 1,923
Joined: Jun 27, 2006

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#106 » by Death Knight » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Casey's contract got extended???
mirrornick
Banned User
Posts: 12,008
And1: 5,103
Joined: Jul 08, 2009
Location: Markham
 

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#107 » by mirrornick » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Death Knight wrote:Casey's contract got extended???


So did Bryan's.
mirrornick
Banned User
Posts: 12,008
And1: 5,103
Joined: Jul 08, 2009
Location: Markham
 

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#108 » by mirrornick » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Chaos Engine. You're supposed to be on my side when ever we're both on the Heat's gamethread.. FFS
User avatar
bape_lovers
RealGM
Posts: 11,318
And1: 5,291
Joined: Oct 28, 2010
 

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#109 » by bape_lovers » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Totally feel you..friken -20 in TDot

Bankai wrote:I feel jelly when I see the Raptors wearing T Shirts in Miami and im up here in Toronto freezing my ass off.
Image

Credit to TurboZone
SalamiNCheez
RealGM
Posts: 15,946
And1: 1,832
Joined: Jul 01, 2007
Location: Toronto, ON
     

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#110 » by SalamiNCheez » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Wow, I just checked the Heat's recent games and noticed they had almost a week off prior to this game. wtf? I've never seen a team get so many days off in a row. **** David Stern
david5773
Banned User
Posts: 1,736
And1: 92
Joined: Sep 27, 2012

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#111 » by david5773 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:14 pm

SalamiNCheez wrote:Wow, I just checked the Heat's recent games and noticed they had almost a week off prior to this game. wtf? I've never seen a team get so many days off in a row. **** David Stern


we already got like 5 days off this season

gtfo
SalamiNCheez
RealGM
Posts: 15,946
And1: 1,832
Joined: Jul 01, 2007
Location: Toronto, ON
     

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#112 » by SalamiNCheez » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:21 pm

david5773 wrote:
SalamiNCheez wrote:Wow, I just checked the Heat's recent games and noticed they had almost a week off prior to this game. wtf? I've never seen a team get so many days off in a row. **** David Stern


we already got like 5 days off this season

gtfo


Sure, after we got screwed by that brutal road-heavy schedule to start the season
User avatar
TimoCruz
Starter
Posts: 2,174
And1: 160
Joined: Jun 30, 2008

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#113 » by TimoCruz » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:24 pm

mirrornick wrote:
Death Knight wrote:Casey's contract got extended???


So did Bryan's.


WHAT?
Image
Courtesy of TurboZone
david5773
Banned User
Posts: 1,736
And1: 92
Joined: Sep 27, 2012

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#114 » by david5773 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:26 pm

SalamiNCheez wrote:
david5773 wrote:
SalamiNCheez wrote:Wow, I just checked the Heat's recent games and noticed they had almost a week off prior to this game. wtf? I've never seen a team get so many days off in a row. **** David Stern


we already got like 5 days off this season

gtfo


Sure, after we got screwed by that brutal road-heavy schedule to start the season


they had a lot of road games on november
mirrornick
Banned User
Posts: 12,008
And1: 5,103
Joined: Jul 08, 2009
Location: Markham
 

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#115 » by mirrornick » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:28 pm

TimoCruz wrote:
mirrornick wrote:
Death Knight wrote:Casey's contract got extended???


So did Bryan's.


WHAT?


:naaa:
User avatar
TimoCruz
Starter
Posts: 2,174
And1: 160
Joined: Jun 30, 2008

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#116 » by TimoCruz » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:39 pm

mirrornick wrote:
TimoCruz wrote:
mirrornick wrote:So did Bryan's.


WHAT?


:naaa:


Almost had a heartattack..green font next time :upset: haha
Image
Courtesy of TurboZone
User avatar
Death Knight
RealGM
Posts: 15,046
And1: 1,923
Joined: Jun 27, 2006

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#117 » by Death Knight » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:39 pm

Top 15 NBA WAGS
http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/201 ... ba-players

We could certainly use Field's GF as the victory girl if we somehow win...

"Holy barbie doll, Batman. Landry Fields, I have a new-found respect for you." :lol: Me too.
User avatar
sanity
RealGM
Posts: 17,551
And1: 1,804
Joined: Jul 08, 2009

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#118 » by sanity » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Wow DeJuan Blair ^
User avatar
SkywalkerAC
General Manager
Posts: 9,772
And1: 1,148
Joined: Oct 31, 2008

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#119 » by SkywalkerAC » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Sadly, I'll be skipping this one to watch The Hobbit.
Yogi Stewertess
Ballboy
Posts: 10
And1: 0
Joined: Jan 23, 2013

Re: Game 42: Toronto @ Miami Heat, January 23rd, 7:30 pm, T 

Post#120 » by Yogi Stewertess » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 pm

SkywalkerAC wrote:Sadly, I'll be skipping this one to watch The Hobbit.



I will be watching to see if the temperature drops to -30 tonight instead. At least with that i,m not 100% sure of the outcome

Return to Toronto Raptors