Terrence Ross (TO)
Jonas Valanciunas (TO)
Steve Novak (UFA)
DeMar DeRozan (PO)
Terrence Ross (RFA)
Jonas Valanciunas (RFA)

Find out more info on Toronto Raptors future free agents

Who is watching the INFAMOUS 81pt Game?

Moderators: Yuri Vaultin, tsherkin, Undefeated, DG88, Rhettmatic, FluLikeSymptoms, itbobby007, Alfred, Morris_Shatford

Post#16 Re: Who is watching the INFAMOUS 81pt Game?
Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:45 pm by roundhead0

Dear Leader wrote:
ReggieSlater wrote:
dlow99 wrote:I hope they use the Canadian broadcast so I can hear Chuck break out the "Salami and Cheese" line when the raps were up by double digits in the second quarter.

He did no such thing.

He actually did. I remember that ****.

Afterwards, Swirsky would careful as **** to say it. He'd only do so in the last 2-3 mins of a game. He learned.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he said it (wouldn't stake my life on it though). Didn't he say it ridiculously early, like a few minutes in to the 3rd quarter and the Raps up by about 20? That's what I remember, but I could be wrong.
roundhead0
Lead Assistant
And1: 477

Post#17 Re: Who is watching the INFAMOUS 81pt Game?
Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:15 pm by ReggieSlater

Dear Leader wrote:
ReggieSlater wrote:
dlow99 wrote:I hope they use the Canadian broadcast so I can hear Chuck break out the "Salami and Cheese" line when the raps were up by double digits in the second quarter.

He did no such thing.

Afterwards, Swirsky would careful as **** to say it. He'd only do so in the last 2-3 mins of a game. He learned.

I remember it too, and I remember Leo giving him a hard time about it later, which is the reason a lot of people think he said it. He talks about in early in the 3rd quarter I beleive (ex: I'm opening the fridge door, or some such nonsense), but he never exclaimed it.
ReggieSlater

Sixth Man
And1: 40

Post#18 Re: Who is watching the INFAMOUS 81pt Game?
Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:31 pm by kmatrixg

Dear Leader wrote:
ReggieSlater wrote:

He did no such thing.

It was more like the end of the 3rd. I don't think he'd be audacious enough to call it out in the 2nd.
On the 6'7" wingspan of Ross:
DatHomieYouHaTe wrote:It is bad but, he make up for it with amazing 2 foot vertical.
kmatrixg
Veteran
And1: 101
Location: Geographically: Northern Hemisphere; Socially: On the margins; Narratively: A long way to go

Post#19 Re: Who is watching the INFAMOUS 81pt Game?
Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:19 am by JV4MVP

:lol:

JV4MVP

Head Coach
And1: 2,587

Post#20 Re: Who is watching the INFAMOUS 81pt Game?
Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 am by BC_IS_A_PLAYA

Regression2u wrote::lol:

Does anyone else find the #countonkobe hash tag to be absolutely lame? I just checked his twitter and he's dropping it all over

Can't count on kobe for sh*t these days
BC_IS_A_PLAYA

Pro Prospect
And1: 1,119

Post#21 Re: Who is watching the INFAMOUS 81pt Game?
Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:05 pm by Raptors Aiya

BC_IS_A_PLAYA wrote:
Regression2u wrote::lol:

Does anyone else find the #countonkobe hash tag to be absolutely lame? I just checked his twitter and he's dropping it all over

Can't count on kobe for sh*t these days

I think he might be boosting his new commercial. Could be a marketing ploy.
Raptors Aiya
Senior
And1: 150

Next

Return to Toronto Raptors