ImageImageImageImageImage

Lowry to fans: Stop booing Bargnani

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

Duke3D
Bench Warmer
And1: 447

Re: Hot As Hell and We're Drowning! 

Post#961 » by Duke3D » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:02 pm

I said it before and I'll say it again. Booing = Wins

Let the verbal stoning commence
Mikistan
RealGM
And1: 38,333

Re: Lowry to fans: Stop booing Bargnani 

Post#962 » by Mikistan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:13 pm

My "Boo" order:

Casey
Anderson
Bargnani
Anderson
BC
Anderson
Too Late Crew
Head Coach
And1: 750

Post#963 » by Too Late Crew » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:15 pm

I think the booing really needs to be more selective so fans don't just look like a bunch of idiot sheep who go with the crowd.

Don't boo him if he misses a shot . Lots of players miss shots. If people want to boo do it it intelligently.

If he stands and watches someone grab a rebound out of his hands boo the crap out of him. If he stands and watches a guy score boo him.

If he draws a charge cheer the crap out of him.

I know its too much to ask I really do. I am OK with booing but do it to send a message about which actions are acceptable or not. Simply booing to say we don't **** you anymore no matter what you do seems pretty lame to me and I've been wanting to get rid of Bargs for 5 plus years.
highscore
Sixth Man
And1: 524

Post#964 » by highscore » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Boo so Casey hesitates next time he wants to play him the entire 4th for his "rebounding and toughness". You boo now so we don't have to put up with him looking butthurt out there while our young talent gets a DNP.
jaymeister15
RealGM
And1: 1,072

Post#965 » by jaymeister15 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:18 pm

disoblige wrote:Why would anyone play for this organization?

Good point. Boston, New York, and LA fans have booed their own players before and now nobody would ever want to play for them :roll:
Neutral 123
RealGM
And1: 2,799

Post#966 » by Neutral 123 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Too Late Crew wrote:I think the booing really needs to be more selective so fans don't just look like a bunch of idiot sheep who go with the crowd.

Don't boo him if he misses a shot . Lots of players miss shots. If people want to boo do it it intelligently.

If he stands and watches someone grab a rebound out of his hands boo the crap out of him. If he stands and watches a guy score boo him.

If he draws a charge cheer the crap out of him.

I know its too much to ask I really do. I am OK with booing but do it to send a message about which actions are acceptable or not. Simply booing to say we don't **** you anymore no matter what you do seems pretty lame to me and I've been wanting to get rid of Bargs for 5 plus years.

He should just be booed out of the building.
BIG match
Banned User
And1: 144

Post#967 » by BIG match » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:31 pm

jaymeister15 wrote:
disoblige wrote:Why would anyone play for this organization?

Good point. Boston, New York, and LA fans have booed their own players before and now nobody would ever want to play for them :roll:

Instead of thinking that the players are the victims realize that ANYONE would gladly take all that heat if it meant they got 10 mill at the end of the year. Fans of any sports team OWN the right to boo. You go to a game, you either cheer, stay quiet or BOO. Thats what we pay for. A better question becomes, why is it common that players that come here tend to end up in that position? Maybe something about this city is distracting to athletes to the point where they stop working so hard. If youre from Toronto you know how badly this city is begging for a winning franchise and the Argos is fools gold that that has been exposed. Give us something to cheer for and the boos will stop.
Too Late Crew
Head Coach
And1: 750

Post#968 » by Too Late Crew » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:58 pm

I'll go stand on the court at the ACC for 12 minutes per game and let people boo me for HALF of what he makes so a mere 5 M!!! What a deal. Heck even though I'm only 5 8 a rebound or 2 will probably fall into my hands so you get twice the rebounding, all the booing for half the price. Where do I sign.

Return to Toronto Raptors