ImageImageImageImageImage

Ball streams

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

K-tec
Freshman
And1: 48

Re: Ball streams 

Post#1241 » by K-tec » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:46 pm

reez87 wrote:I've been requesting an invite from the site for a year now to no avail. Is there anyway someone can invite me to get an account?

Same here, but I got my invite yesterday! (finally)

Keep trying...
MadDogSHWA
General Manager
And1: 5,360

Post#1242 » by MadDogSHWA » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:48 pm

AkelaLoneWolf wrote:
MadDogSHWA wrote:Man it's great looking back at the $100+/month I've saved on ballstreams.

I pay $9/month for BS and $10/month for www.put.io

www.put.io is a cloud based torrent service. It's amazing and now I don't get abuse notices from my ISP.

you're not worried the torrent service will turn over your info to the powers that be?

The torrent services exist solely to get around the powers that be. They operate in countries where it's legal and do everything over HTTPS to protect you from your ISP. It's amazing & if you want a file that another member already downloaded they just grab it out of the cache. So unless you're looking for something obscure chances are the file is already there. Start the DL, click play. Your own private Netflix. I'm just bigging them up because I hadn't heard about them before and it really is slick.
"Packin' a Yak in the back by the rack" ~ Big Pun (probably)
reez87
Senior
And1: 17

Post#1243 » by reez87 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:58 pm

BC4CB4 wrote:
reez87 wrote:I've been requesting an invite from the site for a year now to no avail. Is there anyway someone can invite me to get an account?

http://www.ballstreams.com/ref/11463

ryanpuge wrote:
raptors2019 wrote:

Thanks everyone for taking the time to respond (especially raptors2019). I am now a member. :D
DeRozanTho
Sophomore
And1: 433

Post#1244 » by DeRozanTho » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:22 am

MadDogSHWA wrote:Man it's great looking back at the $100+/month I've saved on ballstreams.

www.put.io is a cloud based torrent service. It's amazing and now I don't get abuse notices from my ISP.

I don't get it, what's the point of put.io with the combination of ball streams?
19-year-old Okafor was screaming at the other man, "We got money you broke ass n**ga."
MadDogSHWA
General Manager

Post#1245 » by MadDogSHWA » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:28 pm

DeRozanTho wrote:

I don't get it, what's the point of put.io with the combination of ball streams?

With BS and put.io I have all the basketball TV and movies I want to watch for:

$20/month

With cable I had basketball and not much else for:

$120/month

I was getting abuse notices from Rogers for downloading torrents. Now I don't. Soon all Canadian ISP's will be sending these letters.
ReturnofMVP3
RealGM
And1: 11,580

Post#1246 » by ReturnofMVP3 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:53 am

MadDogSHWA wrote:
DeRozanTho wrote:

$20/month

$120/month

I was getting abuse notices from Rogers for downloading torrents. Now I don't. Soon all Canadian ISP's will be sending these letters.

Kodi with genesis will stream most movies/TV shows in HD for free.
Donald Trump is an idiot.
MadDogSHWA
General Manager

Post#1247 » by MadDogSHWA » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:12 pm

ReturnofMVP3 wrote:
MadDogSHWA wrote:
DeRozanTho wrote:

$20/month

$120/month

Does this all occur over HTTPS?

That's a key consideration. HTTPS creates communication overhead so lots of these services don't employ it.

Honestly now that I've had this torrent service for a while I'm totally sold. I was at a cottage for a week with really limited internet and was able to get 4-5GB HD movies using this service.
Young_Buc
General Manager
And1: 9,130

Post#1248 » by Young_Buc » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:47 pm

ReturnofMVP3 wrote:
MadDogSHWA wrote:
DeRozanTho wrote:

$20/month

$120/month

I have tbmc on my phone is there a difference between that and kodi? How do I make it cast enabled?!
fame
Bench Warmer
And1: 467

Post#1249 » by fame » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:48 pm

ReturnofMVP3 wrote:
MadDogSHWA wrote:
DeRozanTho wrote:

$20/month

$120/month

Yeah seriously, I haven't used torrents in years, let alone have to pay for them. Just get kodi with genesis and 1channel add ons and save your 10 bucks a month.
MadDogSHWA
General Manager

Post#1250 » by MadDogSHWA » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:13 pm

fame wrote:
ReturnofMVP3 wrote:
MadDogSHWA wrote:

$20/month

$120/month

Yeah seriously, I haven't used torrents in years, let alone have to pay for them. Just get kodi with genesis and 1channel add ons and save your 10 bucks a month.

fame
Bench Warmer
And1: 467

Post#1251 » by fame » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:50 pm

MadDogSHWA wrote:
fame wrote:
ReturnofMVP3 wrote:

Not sure about the question. It's software you download on your pc, streaming box, phone, pad, etc. Then you get add ons, the add ons are a database of movies and shows. You click what you want to watch and it gives you sources to stream.

If your concern about https has to do with Rogers alerts. I have yet to receive one nor has anyone else that I know whom uses it. You're not downloading or uploading, you're streaming.
MadDogSHWA
General Manager

Post#1252 » by MadDogSHWA » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:58 pm

fame wrote:
MadDogSHWA wrote:
fame wrote:

Not sure about the question. It's software you download on your pc, streaming box, phone, pad, etc. Then you get add ons, the add ons are a database of movies and shows. You click what you want to watch and it gives you sources to stream.

If your concern about https has to do with Rogers alerts. I have yet to receive one nor has anyone else that I know whom uses it. You're not downloading or uploading, you're streaming.

Yeah if it doesn't use HTTPS then it's a matter of time until you get shut down.

I'm a computer scientist and if you can explain to me how you can stream without downloading I'd be very curious :o

Canada, unfortunately, has started to throw a net around copyright violations.
ReturnofMVP3
RealGM

Post#1253 » by ReturnofMVP3 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:05 am

MadDogSHWA wrote:
fame wrote:
MadDogSHWA wrote:

Yeah if it doesn't use HTTPS then it's a matter of time until you get shut down.

I'm a computer scientist and if you can explain to me how you can stream without downloading I'd be very curious :o

Yes it supports HTTPS. I'd recommend trying it.
ReturnofMVP3
RealGM

Post#1254 » by ReturnofMVP3 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:08 am

MadDogSHWA wrote:
fame wrote:
MadDogSHWA wrote:

Kodi is not like torrents actually. It's more of something like Project TV that has aggregates of content lockers for people to choose from and find the shows they want to watch.
DeRozanTho
Sophomore
And1: 433

Post#1255 » by DeRozanTho » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:12 am

Is there a something similar to ballstreams but for NFL out there?
19-year-old Okafor was screaming at the other man, "We got money you broke ass n**ga."
Patman
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 23,410

Post#1256 » by Patman » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:05 am

DeRozanTho wrote:Is there a something similar to ballstreams but for NFL out there?

ovalballstreams
Regulator
Sixth Man
And1: 2,056

Post#1257 » by Regulator » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Hey guys I have a question. I froze my BS account, but the expiry date is still the join date. How does freezing the account work?
JLTV7
Senior
And1: 2,038

Post#1258 » by JLTV7 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:22 am

Regulator wrote:Hey guys I have a question. I froze my BS account, but the expiry date is still the join date. How does freezing the account work?

If I remember correctly, the expiration date doesn't update until your account is unfrozen. I just joined and remember reading that somewhere under the rules.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#1259 » by bondom34 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:34 am

I JUST SIGNED UP FOR THIS AND IT IS AWESOME!!!
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Flashy_Lights
Rookie
And1: 389

Post#1260 » by Flashy_Lights » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:44 am

bondom34 wrote:I JUST SIGNED UP FOR THIS AND IT IS AWESOME!!!

Welcome to the Brotherhood :nod:
Props to ®ated

Return to Toronto Raptors