ImageImageImageImageImage

DeMar DeRozan working with elite dribbling coach

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

kevindurant1
Junior
And1: 162

Re: DeMar DeRozan working with elite dribbling coach 

Post#301 » by kevindurant1 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:49 pm

And1+2 wrote:This is Demar is still a friggin' bargain, and I don't really want to get rid of him.

Maybe colangelo is a genius after all. haha.
Snooch
Banned User
And1: 1,027

Post#302 » by Snooch » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:57 am

Tha Cynic wrote:
Snooch wrote:
VinBaker6 wrote:
Nice detective work. Since we see a video of him working on his handles, it obviously means he isn't working on his defense. Bravo.

nice detective work

Because we see a video of Demar working on his dribbling means he is the hardest working sg in the league and his work ethic is tops. SMH

Errr... we all know you hate Derozan, but how can someone say something negative about a guy actually working on one of his weaknesses? Some people are just idiots and will continue to be idiots. Oh well, to some people it's better to sit behind a computer and harp on someone else instead of focusing on their own shortcomings I guess.

it was a direct response to the quoted post to which vinbaker was being a smart ass towards another poster for questioning the lack of defensive work.

WHat I responded has little to do with Demar, more than the perception of his work ethic.

You really nead to learn to read a complete post as well as the quoted post to which one is responding to before throwing out insults towards people.

Calling someone an idiot deserves a suspension, and I fully expect to see you recieve one.
Mikistan
RealGM
And1: 38,387

Post#303 » by Mikistan » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:44 pm

So many crybabies in this thread :D

Is Demar on a 10M contract really that much of a contentious player on our team?

We have bigger fish to fry - like throwback uniforms and KD's upcoming free-agency
TheDunc
Head Coach
And1: 1,275

Post#304 » by TheDunc » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:16 pm

Snooch wrote:
Tha Cynic wrote:
Snooch wrote:
nice detective work

Because we see a video of Demar working on his dribbling means he is the hardest working sg in the league and his work ethic is tops. SMH

Errr... we all know you hate Derozan, but how can someone say something negative about a guy actually working on one of his weaknesses? Some people are just idiots and will continue to be idiots. Oh well, to some people it's better to sit behind a computer and harp on someone else instead of focusing on their own shortcomings I guess.

it was a direct response to the quoted post to which vinbaker was being a smart ass towards another poster for questioning the lack of defensive work.

WHat I responded has little to do with Demar, more than the perception of his work ethic.

You really nead to learn to read a complete post as well as the quoted post to which one is responding to before throwing out insults towards people.

Calling someone an idiot deserves a suspension, and I fully expect to see you recieve one.

:lol:

Acting like an idiot deserves a suspension too
pbj
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 22,757

Post#305 » by pbj » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:17 pm

Mikistan wrote:So many crybabies in this thread :D

Is Demar on a 10M contract really that much of a contentious player on our team?

We have bigger fish to fry - like throwback uniforms and KD's upcoming free-agency

True but we need an escapegoat for all our insecurities and real life problems.. with Bargs gone and Lowry actually playing well, that only leaves Demar and Casey.
ishoy123
Starter
And1: 2,620

Post#306 » by ishoy123 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:57 pm

pbj wrote:

True but we need an escapegoat for all our insecurities and real life problems.. with Bargs gone and Lowry actually playing well, that only leaves Demar and Casey.

And John Salmons
hound101
Junior
And1: 256

Post#307 » by hound101 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:59 pm

pbj wrote:

Irregardless, users such as danchan and snooch are causing panac, especially for the newer users, with their hate filled posts which they supposably believe to be objective.
trick
Head Coach
And1: 905

Post#308 » by trick » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:06 pm

His IDGAF face is exactly the reason why our bitching isn't working. It's like firing bullets at Superman, and I threw my gun at him long time ago.
#Raptors are 7-1. In 6 of the past 10 seasons, a team that has started a season 7-1 has gone on to win an NBA championship.

— Sportsnet Ticker (@SportsnetTicker) November 12, 2014
pbj
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 22,757

Post#309 » by pbj » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:07 pm

hound101 wrote:
pbj wrote:

Irregardless, users such as danchan and snooch are causing panac, especially for the newer users, with their hate filled posts which they supposably believe to be objective.

They play their part - most of what they say is true, just really exaggerated and/or overly dramatic.

It's like.. all the haters are constantly colliding with the kool-aid-drinkers and when the dust settles, we're left with a reasonable opinion or two.

Not exactly the most efficient route to take to rationality but hey, wachagonnado? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,162

Post#310 » by tsherkin » Wed Jul 9, 2014 9:29 pm

Alright, children; quit being jerk-faces to one another, or this thread gets locked and you all get a time-out in the corner.
Childs
RealGM
And1: 26,199

Post#311 » by Childs » Wed Jul 9, 2014 9:32 pm

So much pointless bickering over a meaningless video
Kabookalu
RealGM
And1: 70,114

Post#312 » by Kabookalu » Wed Jul 9, 2014 9:46 pm

kevindurant1 wrote:
And1+2 wrote:This is Demar is still a friggin' bargain, and I don't really want to get rid of him.

Maybe colangelo is a genius after all. haha.

If Colangelo knew this was the type of player DeMar would have became he would have unnecessarily given him the max.
Read on Twitter
Hit Em Up
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,778

Post#313 » by Hit Em Up » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:08 am

OMG look at DD school these scrubs! Can't wait for the season!

YoungG
Head Coach
And1: 4,505

Post#314 » by YoungG » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:15 am

Hit Em Up wrote:OMG look at DD school these scrubs! Can't wait for the season!

Never thought I'd see Demar do that, regardless of it being against children. His handles have IMPROVED SIGNIFICANTLY. He's going to be a joy to watch starting this October!!!
BetterCallSaul
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,523

Post#315 » by BetterCallSaul » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:18 am

YoungG wrote:

Never thought I'd see Demar do that, regardless of it being against children. His handles have IMPROVED SIGNIFICANTLY. He's going to be a joy to watch starting this October!!!

Come on. He could have done that 6 years ago.
tdotboyy
Banned User
And1: 6,678

Post#316 » by tdotboyy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:21 am

Young Kobe incoming
Clementine9
RealGM
And1: 26,001

Post#317 » by Clementine9 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:22 am

BetterCallSaul wrote:
Come on. He could have done that 6 years ago.

Agreed. Elementary school kids can do this (dribble low is the only thing I see?).

Funny post though.
Lateral Quicks wrote:Gradually JV's minutes will approach zero at the same time his points and rebounds approach infinity - a statistical singularity, if you will. Shrewd move from Nurse.
RealGM
And1: 66,480

Post#318 » by 720 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:24 am

YoungG wrote:

lol he lost his handle and almost turned it over.
BetterCallSaul
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,523

Post#319 » by BetterCallSaul » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:29 am

VC720 wrote:
YoungG wrote:

Either you are being sarcastic or are out of touch with what DeMar is doing.
RealGM
And1: 66,480

Post#320 » by 720 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:30 am

BetterCallSaul wrote:
VC720 wrote:
YoungG wrote:

Either you are being sarcastic or are out of touch with what DeMar is doing.

cmon dude...i should have said /green font. smh

Return to Toronto Raptors