ImageImageImageImageImage

Official SL Canadians Thread

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Clutch Carter
RealGM
And1: 71,878

Re: Official SL Canadians Thread 

Post#21 » by Clutch Carter » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:44 am

Has butter chicken played yet?
#FreeLRJ Offical 1,000,000 post crew:
Raptor95,Seanbig,Spykelee,ClutchCarter,aRapsFan4eva,KozRJC,MAS,Slowlydrowningme,bigdub,GQstylin

curryking3
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,994

Post#22 » by curryking3 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:55 am

Dat Wiggins spin and dunk, woooooooooooooahhhhhhhhh!!! :)
BackOnDaBlock
Banned User
And1: 464

Post#23 » by BackOnDaBlock » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:18 am

cavs guards are lil goofs and hate giving bennett and wiggins the ball that lil rat goof delladova thinks hes a legend and jus hogs the ball non stop like wtf ur never going to get to do this n the nba play like how u wud there and get the guys who matter the ball aka wiggins and bennett

DELLDOVA IS A SCRUB
Sonrisen
Banned User
And1: 125

Post#24 » by Sonrisen » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:27 am

BackOnDaBlock wrote:cavs guards are lil goofs and hate giving bennett and wiggins the ball that lil rat goof delladova thinks hes a legend and jus hogs the ball non stop like wtf ur never going to get to do this n the nba play like how u wud there and get the guys who matter the ball aka wiggins and bennett

DELLDOVA IS A SCRUB

What language is this written in? :o
Scraptor
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,884

Post#25 » by Scraptor » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 am

It's only summer league, but I think Wiggins is already starting to convert the doubters. So many people turned on him in trying to disparage the draft class, but the dude is a flat out baller. His instincts plus his athleticism are a terrific combination.

Can't wait to see him crush his enemies.

edit: just check this **** out. (sorry for the vine)

Matty
General Manager
And1: 18,357

Post#26 » by Matty » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:28 am

Scraptor wrote:It's only summer league, but I think Wiggins is already starting to convert the doubters. So many people turned on him in trying to disparage the draft class, but the dude is a flat out baller. His instincts plus his athleticism are a terrific combination.

Can't wait to see him crush his enemies.

edit: just check this **** out. (sorry for the vine)

Best part about his situation in Cleveland? no pressure whatsoever. The same goes for Anthony Bennett.
Thespianoid
RealGM
And1: 78,794

Post#27 » by Thespianoid » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:30 am

Sonrisen wrote:
BackOnDaBlock wrote:cavs guards are lil goofs and hate giving bennett and wiggins the ball that lil rat goof delladova thinks hes a legend and jus hogs the ball non stop like wtf ur never going to get to do this n the nba play like how u wud there and get the guys who matter the ball aka wiggins and bennett

DELLDOVA IS A SCRUB

I'm sure Matthew Dellavedova can write more coherently that what was shown there, seeing as he has a college education and was an Academic All-American. Plus, he would absolutely destroy him in basketball as well.

So with that being established....who's the scrub? :lol: Sometimes, people are just idiots. And it feels great to shut them down
Clementine9 wrote:Missed shots are unfortunate, but it's the trends throughout the game that matter.

Choker wrote:The swing in how Raptors fans have supported and turned on Powell is a good case study of human behavior.
Harold_and_Kumar
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,656

Post#28 » by Harold_and_Kumar » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:27 pm

Thespianoid wrote:
Sonrisen wrote:

DELLDOVA IS A SCRUB

I'm sure Matthew Dellavedova can write more coherently that what was shown there, seeing as he has a college education and was an Academic All-American. Plus, he would absolutely destroy him in basketball as well.

So with that being established....who's the scrub? :lol: Sometimes, people are just idiots. And it feels great to shut them down

I enjoyed his little rant. It made me laugh. And keeping me entertained is what's important here.
Mattd97
Head Coach
And1: 2,489

Post#29 » by Mattd97 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:47 pm

delladova was great in college, and performed so well at summer league last year that he earned a spot and minutes with the cavs last year. i havent really seen him hogging the ball. part of wiggins deal is that he doesnt demand the ball, which is both good and bad. but you cant always blame the guards. machado is a scrub, delladova is a useful player.
vergogna wrote:- game starts at 3.50
- nice passing at 4.15
- BARGS REBOUND at 4.47
- BARGS REBOUND (almost) at 6.23
Sonrisen
Banned User

Post#30 » by Sonrisen » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:51 pm

Mattd97 wrote:delladova was great in college, and performed so well at summer league last year that he earned a spot and minutes with the cavs last year. i havent really seen him hogging the ball. part of wiggins deal is that he doesnt demand the ball, which is both good and bad. but you cant always blame the guards. machado is a scrub, delladova is a useful player.

Everyone's taking a syllable out of his name ; it's Dellavadova.
BackOnDaBlock
Banned User

Post#31 » by BackOnDaBlock » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:52 pm

Mattd97 wrote:delladova was great in college, and performed so well at summer league last year that he earned a spot and minutes with the cavs last year. i havent really seen him hogging the ball. part of wiggins deal is that he doesnt demand the ball, which is both good and bad. but you cant always blame the guards. machado is a scrub, delladova is a useful player.

hes garbage machado is way better than him
Joker
RealGM
And1: 7,262

Post#32 » by Joker » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:56 pm

No pressure on Wiggins/Bennett in Cleveland? Well, they are favourites to win the east now, will have a huge national TV presence, so you can't say there isn't any pressure/expectation level.
MEDIC
RealGM
And1: 8,960

Post#33 » by MEDIC » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:03 pm

On thing that has impressed me about Wiggins while watching him in SL is how quick he is. Always knew he had crazy hops, but for a guy his size he is extremely quick. Reflexes.....speed.....everything. I don't know if I have ever seen a guy 6'8" with that much overall quickness.

Once he learns to match his ball handling skills with his quickness he is going to be an unbelievable player.

I would still take Wiggins over Jabari 10/10 times.

I think Jabari will plateau quickly whereas Wiggins will simply be on another level 5-6 years from now.
* Props to the man, the myth, the legend......TZ.
MEDIC
RealGM
And1: 8,960

Post#34 » by MEDIC » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:06 pm

Joker wrote:No pressure on Wiggins/Bennett in Cleveland? Well, they are favourites to win the east now, will have a huge national TV presence, so you can't say there isn't any pressure/expectation level.

I'm really curious to see how LBJ & Wiggins relationship works out. Is LBJ going to take him under his wing, or is he going to give him the cold shoulder a little because of his competitive nature (same position, similar hype, playing for LBJ's home state).

Time will tell.
* Props to the man, the myth, the legend......TZ.
Sonrisen
Banned User

Post#35 » by Sonrisen » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:07 pm

BackOnDaBlock wrote:

\
Green font I hope? Delly is a very good backup pg in this league.
Jstock12
RealGM
And1: 17,286

Post#36 » by Jstock12 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Sonrisen wrote:
BackOnDaBlock wrote:

\
Green font I hope? Delly is a very good backup pg in this league.

I'd say he's a third string PG. And Machado can't make an NBA team.

So, yes. Dellavedova >>>>> Machado
Mattd97
Head Coach
And1: 2,489

Post#37 » by Mattd97 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Jstock12 wrote:

this.

(and your avy)
vergogna wrote:- game starts at 3.50
- nice passing at 4.15
- BARGS REBOUND at 4.47
- BARGS REBOUND (almost) at 6.23
Young_Buc
General Manager
And1: 9,130

Post#38 » by Young_Buc » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:59 pm

He DEFINITELY won't become him, but look at freshman and sophmore highlights of michael jordan. Tell me they don't resemble each other in body type, game (waiting for the pass) athletic ability (super quick but handles aren't refined yet) and rise on jump shot.

Of course the work ethic is what made him turn from that to what he is. But from a natural talent perspective they're similar.
Camboflage
Veteran
And1: 1,725

Post#39 » by Camboflage » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:01 pm

My boy Anthony Bennett leggo!
BackOnDaBlock
Banned User

Post#40 » by BackOnDaBlock » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:08 am

Mattd97 wrote:
Jstock12 wrote:

this.

(and your avy)

hes trash machado actually put in wrk for da rockets he dropped so many assist

dellagoofa is a bum whos career high in assist is 3 dunno how hes n the nba

Return to Toronto Raptors