ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Kings Sign Sim Bhullar.

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Risk101
General Manager
And1: 19,145

OT: Kings Sign Sim Bhullar. 

Post#1 » by Risk101 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:44 am

[tweet]https://twitter.com/simbhullar2/status/500060038510039040[/tweet]

Geez I wonder why?

Spoiler:
Raps Maniac
Assistant Coach
And1: 10,805

Re: OT: Kings Sign Sim Bhullar. 

Post#2 » by Raps Maniac » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:44 am

Late by a minute lel...

I'll make my post under here:

:reporter:

Former New Mexico State center Sim Bhullar announced on his Twitter feed on Thursday that he signed his first professional contract with the Sacramento Kings, the team he played NBA Summer League with in Las Vegas earlier this summer.

"Dreams do come true! Officially signed my first NBA contract with the @sacramentokings," Bhullar said via Twitter.

The Kings open training camp for the 2014-15 season in September.

Bhullar was a back-to-back Western Athletic Conference Tournament Most Valuable Player for the Aggies before leaving school after his sophomore season.

"It's a big achievement and we are all proud of Sim but there is still a lot of work that needs to be done and we are excited for what the future holds," said Avneet Bhullar, who is Sim's sister.

If Bhullar lands on the Kings roster for the 2014-15 season, the minimum NBA salary for rookies is $507,366.

"Obviously we are very excited for Sim and the whole Aggie family," Aggies coach Marvin Menzies said in a text message. "We were optimistic that the signing would come at some point. It's a blessing that it has arrived. I am constantly reaffirming to the team that when you have success, individual accolades, awards and professional milestones will come in due time. I'm very happy with the direction of the program and hopefully Sim will be the first of many NBA players produced by NMSU under my tenure. Sacramento just gained more fans with one signature than they are aware of. This professional goal was achieved with a lot of love and support from his family and teammates and the whole university."

LINK
HeartBreaking
Starter
And1: 2,313

Post#3 » by HeartBreaking » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:45 am

taking care of his people. my boy sim getting paid
PaulieWal wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:He's going to get fined by the league for that. Marv Albert was actually saying don't do that, don't do that. Meanwhile half the audience was thinking Marv should know.

That's Kevin Harlan.
Raps Maniac
Assistant Coach

Sim Bhullar Signed By Kings, Officially The 1st Indian NBAer 

Post#4 » by Raps Maniac » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:47 am

:reporter:

Former New Mexico State center Sim Bhullar announced on his Twitter feed on Thursday that he signed his first professional contract with the Sacramento Kings, the team he played NBA Summer League with in Las Vegas earlier this summer.

"Dreams do come true! Officially signed my first NBA contract with the @sacramentokings," Bhullar said via Twitter.

The Kings open training camp for the 2014-15 season in September.

Bhullar was a back-to-back Western Athletic Conference Tournament Most Valuable Player for the Aggies before leaving school after his sophomore season.

"It's a big achievement and we are all proud of Sim but there is still a lot of work that needs to be done and we are excited for what the future holds," said Avneet Bhullar, who is Sim's sister.

If Bhullar lands on the Kings roster for the 2014-15 season, the minimum NBA salary for rookies is $507,366.

"Obviously we are very excited for Sim and the whole Aggie family," Aggies coach Marvin Menzies said in a text message. "We were optimistic that the signing would come at some point. It's a blessing that it has arrived. I am constantly reaffirming to the team that when you have success, individual accolades, awards and professional milestones will come in due time. I'm very happy with the direction of the program and hopefully Sim will be the first of many NBA players produced by NMSU under my tenure. Sacramento just gained more fans with one signature than they are aware of. This professional goal was achieved with a lot of love and support from his family and teammates and the whole university."

LINK
EnterpriseSol
Junior
And1: 656

Re: Sim Bhullar Signed By Kings, Officially The 1st Indian N 

Post#5 » by EnterpriseSol » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:51 am

Just needs about $2-$3M gross earnings and he's set for life. Don't see him having a long career - shortened due to injury.
He can probably buy a nice million dollar house in Brampton, probably own a few Pizza Depots, transport trucks and run a basketball clinic for passive income and he's good.
Clutch Carter
RealGM
And1: 71,878

Post#6 » by Clutch Carter » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:51 am

Started at Sweet India now I'm here.... or was it Tandoori Time?
#FreeLRJ Offical 1,000,000 post crew:
Raptor95,Seanbig,Spykelee,ClutchCarter,aRapsFan4eva,KozRJC,MAS,Slowlydrowningme,bigdub,GQstylin

Inevitable
RealGM
And1: 134,630

Post#7 » by Inevitable » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:52 am

*Inb4 he only got signed because of his background when this **** happens all the time in the corporate world*
JDOB
Junior
And1: 321

Post#8 » by JDOB » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:54 am

Who cares?
JPHolling
Rookie
And1: 394

Post#9 » by JPHolling » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:56 am

Dude barely got any burn in Summer League. Pretty shocked. Nice of them to throw that kind of money at the kid. Hopefully it works out in the end.
JPHolling
Rookie
And1: 394

Post#10 » by JPHolling » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:57 am

JDOB wrote:Who cares?

Canada Basketball cares.
TANKNATION
Analyst
And1: 11,049

Post#11 » by TANKNATION » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:58 am

EnterpriseSol wrote:Just needs about $2-$3M gross earnings and he's set for life. Don't see him having a long career - shortened due to injury.
He can probably buy a nice million dollar house in Brampton, probably own a few Pizza Depots, transport trucks and run a basketball clinic for passive income and he's good.

lmaoo
:crazy:
Raptors_Dynasty
Head Coach
And1: 8,943

Post#12 » by Raptors_Dynasty » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:59 am

JPHolling wrote:
JDOB wrote:Who cares?

Canada Basketball cares.

He's not white no way he's a Canadian
Raps Maniac
Assistant Coach

Post#13 » by Raps Maniac » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:00 am

Clutch Carter wrote:Started at Sweet India now I'm here.... or was it Tandoori Time?

Was that supposed to be a joke? :-?
jonny three time
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,246

Post#14 » by jonny three time » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:02 am

The guy played 2.4 mins a game in summer league. 2 total points and 2 total rebounds through 4 games.

I know people used to rag on BC for his perceived Italian bias, but the Kings owner has taken ethnic bias to a whole new level.
nbainsight
Sophomore
And1: 159

Post#15 » by nbainsight » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:03 am

I'm disappointed in Vivek. My Boy, the one and only, Vivek. He played like garbage in Summer Leauge. Forget trying to signing him because of his ethnicity, which I happen to share, save your goddamn money. Being Rich made him forget his Indian ways.

#WTFvivek
22haytham22
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,265

Post#16 » by 22haytham22 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:03 am

EnterpriseSol wrote:Just needs about $2-$3M gross earnings and he's set for life. Don't see him having a long career - shortened due to injury.

TreadMilling Since 1995

Darain wrote:Dude is like 6-10, 6-12 at the most
But he is definitely not 7 foot
...c.a.p...
Starter
And1: 503

Post#17 » by ...c.a.p... » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:04 am

He and the Super Fan could be a match made in Punjab.
DerrickRose16 wrote:
Wade is basically Ben Gordon without the 3-point shooting. Sure, he's been a pretty good defender this year, so that would upgrade, but I'd rather have Gordon because he's cheaper and can hit those threes
chuckdevlin
Lead Assistant
And1: 10,187

Post#18 » by chuckdevlin » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:05 am

Retire Joey Graham's Number in the ACC #letsgooo #whatnumber?
Badonkadonk
Head Coach
And1: 11,751

Post#19 » by Badonkadonk » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:05 am

I hope Sim proves me wrong.

Doesn't look good.

(no pun intended).
Clutch Carter
RealGM
And1: 71,878

Post#20 » by Clutch Carter » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:06 am

Raps Maniac wrote:
Clutch Carter wrote:Started at Sweet India now I'm here.... or was it Tandoori Time?

Was that supposed to be a joke? :-?

I'm not allowed to make fun of fat players? My apologies to Aaron Gray and Oliver Miller. FYI They are both south asian eateries.
#FreeLRJ Offical 1,000,000 post crew:
Raptor95,Seanbig,Spykelee,ClutchCarter,aRapsFan4eva,KozRJC,MAS,Slowlydrowningme,bigdub,GQstylin

Return to Toronto Raptors