ImageImageImageImageImage

OT:Black and Red The Colors,And African Freed

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Scarface844
Banned User
And1: 7,859

Re: OT:Black and Red The Colors,And African Freed 

Post#21 » by Scarface844 » Sat Sep 6, 2014 5:41 pm

CB4Champ wrote:Think what you want, The flesh leads to decay, mentally, socially, physically and society.

What did I say that was wrong? Glad you read though, Enlighten yourself Brother.

A little advice for you homie. Your thread is fair and while I may not agree with a lot of your views, I understand your perspective. Keep it shorter next time because a lot of people won't read it. I just skimmed through it.

That being said, this isn't the place to discuss political stuff because realgm is a basketball forum and half the people on here are clueless when it comes to political/social events and the other half only care about basketball. There are some posters on here who are knowledgeable about these type of topics but that's far in between.

We had people on this site who wanted JV thrown in jail for the rest of his life over a small incident that we had no clue or proof about to begin with. You really think people on here will understand world events/politics/philosophy but on a much much bigger scale? Save yourself time.
hankscorpioLA
RealGM
And1: 10,007

Post#22 » by hankscorpioLA » Sat Sep 6, 2014 5:44 pm

CB4Champ wrote:
hankscorpioLA wrote:IMHO the best way the OP can help the cause of Jesus is to never again say or write anything on the subject ever again.

What did I say that was wrong Hank?

Wrong? I dunno?

What did you say that was long-winded, confusing, poorly written, logically inconsistent, condescending, argumentative and ultimately unreadable?

All of it.

Leave the preaching to those who know how to make a coherent argument.
The absurd mystery of the strange forces of existence.
Risk101
General Manager
And1: 19,142

Post#23 » by Risk101 » Sat Sep 6, 2014 5:45 pm

CB4Champ
Banned User
And1: 2,445

Post#24 » by CB4Champ » Sat Sep 6, 2014 5:47 pm

hankscorpioLA wrote:
CB4Champ wrote:
hankscorpioLA wrote:IMHO the best way the OP can help the cause of Jesus is to never again say or write anything on the subject ever again.

Wrong? I dunno?

What did you say that was long-winded, confusing, poorly written, logically inconsistent, condescending, argumentative and ultimately unreadable?

All of it.

I couldve been poorly written, But the message is their. and the meat of it is easy to understand.

Also I asked you what was wrong with what I said. You attacked my post without stating WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE MESSAGE. If its inconsistent, prove it.
CB4Champ
Banned User

Post#25 » by CB4Champ » Sat Sep 6, 2014 5:55 pm

Scarface844 wrote:
CB4Champ wrote:Think what you want, The flesh leads to decay, mentally, socially, physically and society.

What did I say that was wrong? Glad you read though, Enlighten yourself Brother.

A little advice for you homie. Your thread is fair and while I may not agree with a lot of your views, I understand your perspective. Keep it shorter next time because a lot of people won't read it. I just skimmed through it.

That being said, this isn't the place to discuss political stuff because realgm is a basketball forum and half the people on here are clueless when it comes to political/social events and the other half only care about basketball. There are some posters on here who are knowledgeable about these type of topics but that's far in between.

We had people on this site who wanted JV thrown in jail for the rest of his life over a small incident that we had no clue or proof about to begin with. You really think people on here will understand world events/politics/philosophy but on a much much bigger scale? Save yourself time.

Yeah I see it now Scar, Just wanted to shake up these forums with a lil Message on the struggle that is on going with Blacks, Latinos and others dealing with oppression.

It may not of been worded proper, but the Meat of the post is their. And anyone can see it ties into basketball, simply because we fawn over these NBA Stars everyday, discuss them, big them up, And elevate them to heights that no man should be. And then we go back to our 24/7 life thats filled with difficult situations. Meanwhile these "Stars" Do drugs, sleep around and promote the destruction of Black and other communties to not being the Role Models they sould be. Then they yell "I'm not a role model" Yet get paid because of the fans who go to the game. Post pics of them living an hedonistic lifestyle yet when You ask them "Hey, What have you done to better your former community?" they say neary a word..Some even Laugh and say "I Made It, F the rest"

So this cycle needs to be broken .
RealGM
And1: 66,474

Post#26 » by 720 » Sat Sep 6, 2014 5:57 pm

bruh bruh...

Matty
General Manager
And1: 18,357

Post#27 » by Matty » Sat Sep 6, 2014 6:00 pm

CB4Champ wrote:
Matty wrote:I ain't even Christian and I can tell there is no proof Jesus was black or white. He grew up in a Jewish Semitic nation so you take a guess what that means.

Sigh :meditate:
Matty Jesus Color is not the main thing. It's his message that matters.

Even still for you and others who don't read the Bible:

Revelation 1:14-16English Standard Version (ESV)

14 The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, 15 his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength.

Jesus The Christ came to set us free from sin and show mankind a better way to The Father...Through him. He told mankind a blessed man in the face of hate, is one who blesses and HELPS his enemny, not someone who attacks at the slightest agitation.

Jesus showed us True Love is laying down your life for your brother and sister and taking up your cross daily and following him. He said many things that made more sense and the Bible in the OT...Directed People to the risen Christ.

Jah Bless

Your whole OP was about color :-?
theonlyeastcoastrapsfan
RealGM
And1: 8,676

Post#28 » by theonlyeastcoastrapsfan » Sat Sep 6, 2014 6:01 pm

I sharted all over my white linens and now they can no longer be used for evil assembly. You're welcome.
RealGM
And1: 66,474

Post#29 » by 720 » Sat Sep 6, 2014 6:02 pm

CB4Champ wrote:
hankscorpioLA wrote:
CB4Champ wrote:

Wrong? I dunno?

All of it.

I couldve been poorly written, But the message is their. and the meat of it is easy to understand.

Also I asked you what was wrong with what I said. You attacked my post without stating WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE MESSAGE. If its inconsistent, prove it.

I don't believe in God. So all that mumbo jumbo about gods first people meant nothing to me and the whole thing about the devil trying to persecute black people sounds stupid to me.

You're post does not suit this forum and should be posted on some Afrocentric site.
Mattd97
Head Coach
And1: 2,489

Post#30 » by Mattd97 » Sat Sep 6, 2014 6:07 pm

CB4Champ wrote:

you said there was nothing good in the flesh, but i distinctly remember leaving something good in your moms flesh last night
vergogna wrote:- game starts at 3.50
- nice passing at 4.15
- BARGS REBOUND at 4.47
- BARGS REBOUND (almost) at 6.23
CB4Champ
Banned User

Post#31 » by CB4Champ » Sat Sep 6, 2014 6:11 pm

Matty wrote:
CB4Champ wrote:
Matty wrote:I ain't even Christian and I can tell there is no proof Jesus was black or white. He grew up in a Jewish Semitic nation so you take a guess what that means.

Sigh :meditate:
Matty Jesus Color is not the main thing. It's his message that matters.

Even still for you and others who don't read the Bible:

Revelation 1:14-16English Standard Version (ESV)

14 The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, 15 his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength.

Jesus The Christ came to set us free from sin and show mankind a better way to The Father...Through him. He told mankind a blessed man in the face of hate, is one who blesses and HELPS his enemny, not someone who attacks at the slightest agitation.

Jesus showed us True Love is laying down your life for your brother and sister and taking up your cross daily and following him. He said many things that made more sense and the Bible in the OT...Directed People to the risen Christ.

Jah Bless

Your whole OP was about color :-?

^I posted about the color issue because that is whats plaguing society these days. And that is what destabilized the Black community. I also posted about color because Africans or Black face the hardship of being discrimanted against based simply ON COLOR. Not on merits, skills or education, but what they look like. In this image driven Culture that is what goes for character.

This world is not color blind Matty. Look at Detroit like I posted, Losing jobs, Business, Ghost Houses, People losing Water when water is an right.

Black community targeted with Drugs and Guns to kill and keep their own in perpetual fear. Color is something that is the bain of society and used against people of Color.

Let me Ask You Matty, How Much Afro Wearing Blacks have you seen on TV, compared to Straight Haired Blacks.
Scarface844
Banned User

Post#32 » by Scarface844 » Sat Sep 6, 2014 6:14 pm

CB4Champ wrote:Yeah I see it now Scar, Just wanted to shake up these forums with a lil Message on the struggle that is on going with Blacks, Latinos and others dealing with oppression.

It may not of been worded proper, but the Meat of the post is their. And anyone can see it ties into basketball, simply because we fawn over these NBA Stars everyday, discuss them, big them up, And elevate them to heights that no man should be. And then we go back to our 24/7 life thats filled with difficult situations. Meanwhile these "Stars" Do drugs, sleep around and promote the destruction of Black and other communties to not being the Role Models they sould be. Then they yell "I'm not a role model" Yet get paid because of the fans who go to the game. Post pics of them living an hedonistic lifestyle yet when You ask them "Hey, What have you done to better your former community?" they say neary a word..Some even Laugh and say "I Made It, F the rest"

So this cycle needs to be broken .

I feel you. Like I said I may not agree with all your views but I can understand where your coming from. Don't even bother responding to the negativity. Keep doing you.
right between the eyes
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,505

Post#33 » by right between the eyes » Sat Sep 6, 2014 6:14 pm

wft wrong forum bud.... IBTL
CB4Champ
Banned User

Post#34 » by CB4Champ » Sat Sep 6, 2014 6:14 pm

VC720 wrote:
CB4Champ wrote:
hankscorpioLA wrote:
Wrong? I dunno?

All of it.

I don't believe in God. So all that mumbo jumbo about gods first people meant nothing to me and the whole thing about the devil trying to persecute black people sounds stupid to me.

You're post does not suit this forum and should be posted on some Afrocentric site.

I'm Not Afrocentric, But I do know negativity. Persecution is asomething that happens alot to people who refuse to conform to societys written rule of acceptance.

Blacks, Some Latinos, Native Americans have been targeted in that way. People persecute, The devil just whispers.
CB4Champ
Banned User

Post#35 » by CB4Champ » Sat Sep 6, 2014 6:20 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ADM4G2U5Uw[/youtube]
Scarface844
Banned User

Post#36 » by Scarface844 » Sat Sep 6, 2014 6:22 pm

Mattd97 wrote:you said there was nothing good in the flesh, but i distinctly remember leaving something good in your moms flesh last night

I have a question. Do people like yourself (illiterate and clueless) think before they speak/write? Or do they just say whatever comes to your mind. I'm curious.

Dissing the guys mom? Really? He's been nothing but respectful. If you got nothing respectful to say, ignore the thread and don't comment. Say **** like that to me or someone else in real life and you wouldnt walk again. Think before you speak.
Risk101
General Manager
And1: 19,142

Post#37 » by Risk101 » Sat Sep 6, 2014 6:27 pm

I believe this thread can be perfectly summed up in this clip.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X_IAaNPWKU[/youtube]

If my grandmother had wheels she would have been a bike. Brilliance.
CB4Champ
Banned User

Post#38 » by CB4Champ » Sat Sep 6, 2014 6:44 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOxOR3x8FBQ[/youtube]
FluLikeSymptoms
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,574

Post#39 » by FluLikeSymptoms » Sat Sep 6, 2014 6:49 pm

I feel that all forums should have comments on different things that Unite, Divide, and uplift the people.

Disagree.

Return to Toronto Raptors