ImageImageImageImageImage

USATODAY: Raps with 5th best jersey in the NBA? Who knew?

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

S.W.A.N
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,512

Re: USATODAY: Raps with 5th best jersey in the NBA? Who knew 

Post#21 » by S.W.A.N » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:46 pm

I really like the Cavs alternate jersey...
We the North
Sherlock
General Manager
And1: 12,706

Post#22 » by Sherlock » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:25 pm

Hoffa69 wrote:
hankscorpioLA wrote:
RaptorNews wrote:Oh hell no, it's bland and awful

Bland....sure.

But awful?

In a league that has brought us these?

Can't wait for the rebrand

Be careful what you wish for.

Honestly, all of these jerseys with the exception of the Sixers jersey are better than the Celtics IMO. I myself like the simple look of many jerseys, but man the Celtics jerseys are just plain boring and dry. I understand that older individuals may like the "old school and plain" appearance, but the Celtics jersey is one of the least appealing jerseys in the league in my opinion.

Are you kidding me? All of those jerseys look like chidren's pajamas.

Clean, simple, professional. Not childish and cartoony. That's why I don't understand the love for the old raptors jerseys i see professed everywhere. It only makes sense if you're taking a hipster "everything retro and ugly is cool" lens to the world.
Interviewer: Championship #2?
Ujiri: Hey...We're gonna get it. I don't know when it'll be, but we're gonna get it. Just like I said we'll get the first one and I said I didn't know when we'd get it...But we will. Guarantee you we will.
bakafool
RealGM
And1: 4,651

Post#23 » by bakafool » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Boston's is the worst. Fkn terrible.
Noooo!!! Not Possible! Not Possible! - Comcast commentator after the shot by Mo Peterson.
Hoffa69
Sophomore
And1: 436

Post#24 » by Hoffa69 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:12 am

Phil A Xiao wrote:
Hoffa69 wrote:
hankscorpioLA wrote:
Bland....sure.

But awful?

In a league that has brought us these?

Be careful what you wish for.

Honestly, all of these jerseys with the exception of the Sixers jersey are better than the Celtics IMO. I myself like the simple look of many jerseys, but man the Celtics jerseys are just plain boring and dry. I understand that older individuals may like the "old school and plain" appearance, but the Celtics jersey is one of the least appealing jerseys in the league in my opinion.

Are you kidding me? All of those jerseys look like chidren's pajamas.

Clean, simple, professional. Not childish and cartoony. That's why I don't understand the love for the old raptors jerseys i see professed everywhere. It only makes sense if you're taking a hipster "everything retro and ugly is cool" lens to the world.

Fashion and appearance are 1 thing that people will always never agree on....it's simply all about taste. Think what you want dude, I think you're totally wrong though. I think those designs are interesting because they are different, sorry they aren't the basic 2 colour and team name on the front....how dumb of me.
Been with it since the Eric Montross days. Pape Sow is a legend.

Return to Toronto Raptors