ImageImageImageImageImage

Raptors sensitivity on Instagram

Raps in 4
RealGM
And1: 54,410

Post#61 » by Raps in 4 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:58 pm

Someone should have asked him if he was Somali in that conversation.
wow09
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,559

Re: Raptors sensitivity on Instagram 

Post#62 » by wow09 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:07 pm

We The North
They The Team
Jimbertree
Sophomore
And1: 261

Post#63 » by Jimbertree » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:17 pm

No I haven't been in practice or watching game tape but if they let me in I would
Birth of the Cool
Analyst
And1: 1,449

Post#64 » by Birth of the Cool » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:23 pm

Players are just as loyal to fans, as fans are to the players.

When the Raptors are winning the fans are gushing over Lou's offensive spark off the bench / "swag" & Raptor players are saying how amazing the Raptors fanbase is compared to others in the NBA.

Once the Raptors are losing suddenly Lou's a useless one-dimensional chucker to the fans, & to the players fans are just some fat losers who shouldn't be able to criticize them.

That's human nature. Both sides are hypocrites and are like rabid dogs that can only react to what is currently in front of their nose.
ThatWay
Rookie
And1: 741

Post#65 » by ThatWay » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:43 pm

Who cares what Lou Williams thinks anyways, cant wait until he's gone at the end of the season
ATTL wrote:If Kobe played in this era he would be a similar level player Raja Bell was in his era.
:lol:
JN
RealGM
And1: 9,925

Post#66 » by JN » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:59 pm

trick wrote:With such advanced technology that allows us fans to get in touch with players with the simple use of a computer/tablet/phone in ways we never would have 5 years ago, some people choose to use it to troll/berate said players. Stay classy folks!

If one sent a comment saying great game or how it's going, they are not going to respond either.
Matty
General Manager
And1: 18,357

Post#67 » by Matty » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:57 pm

Why do people feel the need to troll our own players? I don't get it.
Nils_the_Clean
Banned User
And1: 1,278

Post#68 » by Nils_the_Clean » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:04 pm

He's right. These kids are absolute morons. If you're going to come at someone with baseless attacks, at least be sure of your ability to properly use the english language.

That, and there is no "WE". "WE" are no part of the team. "WE" have no role aside from cheering and support. I understand it, but I still dislike when people say "WE" when referring to their team of preference.
Nils_the_Clean
Banned User

Post#69 » by Nils_the_Clean » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:05 pm

TorontoRapture wrote:He's right. There is no "we" when a fan talks about a team or players. It's as stupid as a person saying "we didn't do such a good job making that one film, in a movie series". Buying tickets and merchandise doesn't make you some kind of share holder.

You're 100% accurate.

Stop with the "WE". It's ridiculous.
Canucklehead
Veteran
And1: 23

Post#70 » by Canucklehead » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:06 pm

players should suck it up and ignore the trolls and expend their energy playing better instead of responding to the negativity and saying things back that make them look like a bunch of overpaid narcissistic out of touch pricks.
Nils_the_Clean
Banned User

Post#71 » by Nils_the_Clean » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:06 pm

These fans are pathetic trolls. They make me sick. Nobodies taking shots at pro-atheletes on social media.

You KNOW that these kids wouldn't utter a negative word to any of these men face-to-face.
Canucklehead
Veteran

Post#72 » by Canucklehead » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Nils_the_Clean wrote:These fans are pathetic trolls. They make me sick. Nobodies taking shots at pro-atheletes on social media.

You KNOW that these kids wouldn't utter a negative word to any of these men face-to-face.

It's the internet deal with it by putting them on ignore. Going all cave man about wouldn't mess with them or me face to face is childish
Canucklehead
Veteran

Post#73 » by Canucklehead » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:17 pm

Let me be clear internet trolls need to find something better to do with their lives I'll never understand why they have the urge to act like this but in the end they're just trolls and you're the one with your real name on the line and your responses make them feel validated.
Nils_the_Clean
Banned User

Post#74 » by Nils_the_Clean » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:26 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
Nils_the_Clean wrote:These fans are pathetic trolls. They make me sick. Nobodies taking shots at pro-atheletes on social media.

It's the internet deal with it by putting them on ignore. Going all cave man about wouldn't mess with them or me face to face is childish

There's nothing "cave-man" about it. It's a simple truth : The internet provides spineless losers with a platform by which to antagonize.

Did I promote violence or even suggest it as a legitimate alternative to the problem? No.

I stated a fact. A basic, irrefutable fact.
PenguinBoxer
Senior
And1: 552

Post#75 » by PenguinBoxer » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:34 pm

Lou.... You and Amir trading Twins and having gangbangs with these hoes.. I guess u family
Sheldon Cooper
Pro Prospect
And1: 810

Post#76 » by Sheldon Cooper » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:38 pm

Master Ze wrote:
ballislife wrote:I was about to post this.. Lou knows.. Some fans are morons and dont understand the game. Amir is a huge part of our D... Hes our best interior defender but ppl dont realize it. I do think that he should be our 6th man as a PF/C tho.. Hes an ideal big there. We can get an upgrade on O there, someone like Millsap, but Amir is the guy u want of the bench.

Amir has not looked like his old self in a while. Last week for instance he was the worst plus minus player in the NBA at minus 44 (Check the power rankings).

Patterson is under contract and does a great job off the bench, there's no point in throwing 5-6 million at someone whose gonna end up playing 20 minutes/night. I think the team should acquire a starting PF and use whats leftover to get a backup C.

You do realize that +/- stats in basketball are rather meaningless, right? There are five guys on the floor at the same time and they are not all equally responsible for what happens. Is it really Amir's fault he gets to play with Vasquez and Lou a whole lot? Often both of them at the same time!
Inevitable
RealGM
And1: 134,630

Post#77 » by Inevitable » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:14 pm

They need to utilize the block button.
Danchan
Banned User
And1: 3,250

Post#78 » by Danchan » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Patman wrote:Isn't our slogan WE the North?

#ICONTRACTYEAR
#THEYTHENORTH
AdrianDoorbal
Freshman
And1: 79

Post#79 » by AdrianDoorbal » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:32 pm

It's because they date the twin sisters. They both took a twin out for their birthday to the same place. Lou and Amir are probably tight now.

Rhythm043
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,865

Post#80 » by Rhythm043 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:50 pm

ThatWay wrote:Who cares what Lou Williams thinks anyways, cant wait until he's gone at the end of the season

Love how some kids act like they know whats happening at the end of the season.

Lmao
On Gerald Henderson vs Derozan:
"Yes. Hendo is quite a bit better than DeMar.
So yes, I do believe he's currently the better player and do project that will continue to be in the future. I would also take Turner over DD."
--Throwback24,Jan 2014

Return to Toronto Raptors