ImageImageImageImageImage

Judging by the threads on the first page you would think the Raptors are 18-37

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

raptorfanatic88
Freshman
And1: 49

Re: Judging by the threads on the first page you would think the Raptors are 18-37 

Post#61 » by raptorfanatic88 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:48 am

ThomasMRiddle wrote:
FTW wrote:What in god's name are you talking about? D12 is still one of the best centres in the NBA.......oh yeah, and they have MVP candidate James Harden, one of the best 4 or 5 players in the entire league.

Really top 5?

- James
- Durant
- Davis
- Curry
- Westbrook

Which one is Harden better than?

Have you been watching basketball this season? Harden have been playing off the charts. Davis was may be better but he got injured too often.
ThomasMRiddle
Sophomore
And1: 100

Re: Judging by the threads on the first page you would think the Raptors are 18-37 

Post#62 » by ThomasMRiddle » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:21 am

raptorfanatic88 wrote:
ThomasMRiddle wrote:
FTW wrote:What in god's name are you talking about? D12 is still one of the best centres in the NBA.......oh yeah, and they have MVP candidate James Harden, one of the best 4 or 5 players in the entire league.

Really top 5?

- James
- Durant
- Davis
- Curry
- Westbrook

Which one is Harden better than?

Have you been watching basketball this season? Harden have been playing off the charts. Davis was may be better but he got injured too often.

Not interested in your troll attempt.
I'm trying to have a serious discussion on why raps fans take losses badly.

You can argue Harden vs Davis in another thread.
FTW
Bench Warmer
And1: 530

Post#63 » by FTW » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:54 pm

ThomasMRiddle wrote:Not interested in your troll attempt.
I'm trying to have a serious discussion on why raps fans take losses badly.

You can argue Harden vs Davis in another thread.

Lol....says the man whose first two posts in this thread were the following stupid and reactionary trolls:

ThomasMRiddle wrote:Its just tough coming off a loss to Houston.
They are a TRULY bad team - no star players and their coach is crap. Winning against ATL but losing to a scrub squad is just painful.

ThomasMRiddle wrote:You have a point. But we are > Houston. And I'd take Demar over Harden 6 days a week even if Harden is having a lucky season (I realize how homer that sounds).

Are you even for real, son?

YogiStewart wrote:no IKEA bed can take 7 years of sexytimes. don't think it could even take 7 years of handytimes.
Waylon Mercy
Banned User
And1: 6,644

Post#64 » by Waylon Mercy » Sun Mar 1, 2015 3:35 am

Some people can see things before others do. There was serious red flags being raised last week and sometimes
the fanboys or delusional fans or part time fans that don't watch on a regular basis don't see it then lash out at
the others and they're the ones that end up looking foolish.
RIP Kobe
Analyst
And1: 4,505

Post#65 » by RIP Kobe » Sun Mar 1, 2015 3:59 am

we should make a list of the negative posters on here during this rough stretch of games, and they should be BANNED from posting for the duration of the playoffs.

tired of reading ridiculous threads after every loss, but once we win, these same posters do a 180.
Tacoma
Head Coach
And1: 4,887

Post#66 » by Tacoma » Sun Mar 1, 2015 4:10 am

CountOnAlex wrote:we should make a list of the negative posters on here during this rough stretch of games, and they should be BANNED from posting for the duration of the playoffs.

tired of reading ridiculous threads after every loss, but once we win, these same posters do a 180.

This is a negative post. You're on the list.
RIP Kobe
Analyst

Post#67 » by RIP Kobe » Sun Mar 1, 2015 4:11 am

Tacoma wrote:
CountOnAlex wrote:we should make a list of the negative posters on here during this rough stretch of games, and they should be BANNED from posting for the duration of the playoffs.

This is a negative post. You're on the list.

when trying to be funny fails.. ;)
dsquared
Junior
And1: 624

Post#68 » by dsquared » Sun Mar 1, 2015 4:22 am

Don't worry I wish the world was rainbows and unicorns too lmao

If your argument wasn't something a 10 year old would come up with I'd spend some time dismantling it but c'mon, that's all you got?
B-Ball Freak
RealGM
And1: 11,433

Post#69 » by B-Ball Freak » Sun Mar 1, 2015 4:37 am

That's cause they are playing like they are 18-37...it's not how you start its how you finish.
TRNBA12
Junior
And1: 176

Post#70 » by TRNBA12 » Sun Mar 1, 2015 4:43 am

It's not a fun team. It's like how Hawks fans weren't that into the Max Joe and Josh Smith teams. I would trade this for a 7th seed that were as likable as the teams with Ed Davis and Sonny Weems on it
RIP Kobe
Analyst

Post#71 » by RIP Kobe » Sun Mar 1, 2015 2:23 pm

dsquared wrote:

If your argument wasn't something a 10 year old would come up with I'd spend some time dismantling it but c'mon, that's all you got?

I think it would be hilarious to see their faces when they can't come here to praise the raptors while we are winning. Every team goes through ups and downs each season.. This is ours unfortunately to some bad teams.

We don't need negativity and this forum is the worst for it.

Without even seeing the score I can come here and get full cliffs of the game just based on threads on the first page.
TdotRap4Lyfe
General Manager
And1: 5,079

Post#72 » by TdotRap4Lyfe » Sun Mar 1, 2015 3:19 pm

I just love your sig CountonAlex. it represents most people on this forum.
Credits to Jstock12
Korr
Veteran
And1: 1,367

Post#73 » by Korr » Sun Mar 1, 2015 8:48 pm

CountOnAlex wrote:
dsquared wrote:

I think it would be hilarious to see their faces when they can't come here to praise the raptors while we are winning. Every team goes through ups and downs each season.. This is ours unfortunately to some bad teams.

We don't need negativity and this forum is the worst for it.

Without even seeing the score I can come here and get full cliffs of the game just based on threads on the first page.

So you want fans to praise the Raps while they're winning, but not get upset when they're playing like ****?

kirkwood
Starter
And1: 1,718

Judging by the threads on the first page you would think the Raptors are 18-37 

Post#74 » by kirkwood » Sun Mar 1, 2015 8:58 pm

If your team has no clear direction towards an NBA championship you mide as well be 0-82. 37-23 means nothing, we all know we are not winning it all this year, the frustrating part is what is our plan? I really don't see one to be honest with you.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Return to Toronto Raptors