ImageImageImageImageImage

Another proof GV will leave the Raps next summer...

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

WeTheNorth77
Sixth Man
And1: 2,865

Re: Another proof GV will leave the Raps next summer... 

Post#81 » by WeTheNorth77 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:51 pm

Bring Ben Uzoh back
BrunoSkull you the real MVP
Spragga
General Manager
And1: 1,679

Another proof GV will leave the Raps next summer... 

Post#82 » by Spragga » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:00 pm

This guy really thinks he can start. He could start for the 76ers. Maybe we can get them to absorb his contract in the offseason. If we want a chucking guard who doesn't play defense I'm pretty sure we could pay JJ barea for cheap.
MapleMan
Junior
And1: 199

Post#83 » by MapleMan » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:03 pm

WeTheNorth77 wrote:Bring Ben Uzoh back

DAT TRIPLE DOUBLE BABAY!
MapleMan
Junior
And1: 199

Post#84 » by MapleMan » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:07 pm

KingOfTheCourt wrote:It just drives me crazy how Raps fans love Lou Will but continue to trash on GV. I do agree with the sentiment that you can only keep one of them going forward, however I do think that GV is being severely underrated and would be just as good as last year if he was the one kept and not Lou. You could probably say the same thing if Lou is kept around too. I feel like both of them playing together a lot has really impacted their overall effectiveness on the floor. Now Lou has had some great games but he's more of a scorer and ball stopper and I feel like GV plays better when he's the primary initiator of the offense and the ball moves much better when he's the primary ball handler.

The fact of the matter is that both don't belong on the same lineup as bench players. Both need the ball in their hands to really make an effect on a ball game, Raps fans just basically are deciding which they'd rather have because you obviously can't keep both if this is to be a championship calibre team in the future. Lou probably has the edge on Greivis from a scoring and maybe even defensive standpoint (even with Greivis' length as a PG), the only place Greivis really has Lou is facilitating and rebound. One more thing to add on is that Lou knows his role, enjoys is and very comfortable as a 6th man/bench scorer while with Greivis he gives off the vibe that he doesn't like being a bench player (even though Casey still plays him over 20 minutes most games) and thinks he can be much, much more as a starter. That's just my $0.02 on the topic.
yassillio
Rookie
And1: 1,074

Post#85 » by yassillio » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:56 pm

Get rid of both, sign Norris Cole ( RFA ) , Marcus Thornton (UFA) 1 year contract and find a Rim protector.

Second Unit,
Norris Cole
Marcus Thornton
Fields
PP
Bebe/Handsbro/FA
Leo: I tell players all the time
bluerap23
Head Coach
And1: 6,574

Post#86 » by bluerap23 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:18 pm

Saciid11 wrote:
Mr.Raptorsingh wrote:Ross + Vasquez + our 2015 1st to DEN for Gallinari (expiring contract like Lou Will was when we acquired him) and their 1st in a move-up situation?

Lowry
DeRozan
Gallinari
Cauley-Stein
Valanciunas

Ya dig?

Gallinari?? 11 Million, doesn't play D, isn't that good of shooter ... no thanks ....

Give that 11-18 million to DeAndre Jordan to anchor your defense in the middle.... move JV for top 7 pick ... draft Stanley Johnson ... Sign Demar Carroll 5-8 million, Sign Draymon Green for 8-12 mill year , Jose Barea for cheap

PG - Lowry
SG- Demar
SF- Demar Carroll
PF- Draymond Green
C- DeAndre Jordan

Bench
Stanley Johnson
PPAT
Ross
JJ
Lou...bring him
draft pick ..
Hansborouh
Jose Barea

But Gallinari had a 40 point game! :banghead:
TdotRap4Lyfe
General Manager
And1: 5,079

Post#87 » by TdotRap4Lyfe » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:23 am

Berserk_Raptor wrote:
NinjaBro wrote:google translation for the lazy people:

Vasquez was the sixth man par excellence of the franchise during the last harvest. Then, with the arrival of Lou Williams and James Johnson, rotation in the set stopped being constant and Creole began receiving an uneven share of minutes on court.

I feel like I'm entering the prime of my career. Now I have 28 years. From right now, and until 32 or 33, I think I'll be at a level of play that is where I always dreamed of being. For that I will continue to prepare, "said Vasquez, who would test free agency, this time without restrictions in the summer of 2016. By then, surely he will seek the title in his next deal.

im not lazy, but you guys should learn spanish as i did with English lol :D

No thanks, French was hard enough.
Credits to Jstock12
jim rockford
RealGM
And1: 169

Post#88 » by jim rockford » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:51 am

i think we need an upgrade in his spot anyway.............. i think we might need 2 energy pg/combo guard types. at least one to replace GV and maybe one for the guys who ride the pine.

pangos might make an excellent energy PG that you put in spots.
VCU! VCU! VCU!
jim rockford
RealGM
And1: 169

Post#89 » by jim rockford » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:54 am

Saciid11 wrote:
Mr.Raptorsingh wrote:Ross + Vasquez + our 2015 1st to DEN for Gallinari (expiring contract like Lou Will was when we acquired him) and their 1st in a move-up situation?

Lowry
DeRozan
Gallinari
Cauley-Stein
Valanciunas

Ya dig?

Gallinari?? 11 Million, doesn't play D, isn't that good of shooter ... no thanks ....

Give that 11-18 million to DeAndre Jordan to anchor your defense in the middle.... move JV for top 7 pick ... draft Stanley Johnson ... Sign Demar Carroll 5-8 million, Sign Draymon Green for 8-12 mill year , Jose Barea for cheap

PG - Lowry
SG- Demar
SF- Demar Carroll
PF- Draymond Green
C- DeAndre Jordan

Bench
Stanley Johnson
PPAT
Ross
JJ
Lou...bring him
draft pick ..
Hansborouh
Jose Barea

way low on all 3 guys $$$$$$$.......
VCU! VCU! VCU!
BCbudraptorfan
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,030

Post#90 » by BCbudraptorfan » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:59 am

get dat garbage outta here
Swag
RealGM
And1: 9,523

Post#91 » by Swag » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:23 am

Bring Gallo home

Return to Toronto Raptors