ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: I don't care anymore - Casey is awful. First round loss imminent.

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

GooniesNeverDie
RealGM
And1: 11,158

Re: PG: I don't care anymore - Casey is awful. First round loss imminent. 

Post#301 » by GooniesNeverDie » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:15 pm

teamColangelo wrote:U guys didn't expect a loss on a back to back that went to the last possession against the Bulls without Lowry. What planet do u live on?

I was proud of how the team fought. Proved we could play with the Bulls without our best player.

Still don't wanna see them or Cavs second round tho. And yes we are making it to the second round.

do you really think all the frustrated posters are upset about this 1 game? 0-10 vs our last .500+ opponents.. under .500 in 2015... bottom 10 defence... these are all extremely concerning and go beyond this bulls game.
MikeTheKid
Head Coach
And1: 4,213

Post#302 » by MikeTheKid » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:21 pm

Hey you guys cant be tanking as well now, were too deep in ours to get Ernie and Dim-WItt canned. You guys gotta pull it together and sweep us lolol
aw8
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,570

Post#303 » by aw8 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:32 pm

MikeTheKid wrote:Hey you guys cant be tanking as well now, were too deep in ours to get Ernie and Dim-WItt canned. You guys gotta pull it together and sweep us lolol

Fun fact, Wittman was the assistant of Casey. You can see how the bad coaching tree connects.
suntzuballin
Head Coach
And1: 2,770

Post#304 » by suntzuballin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Raptors do have a chance of winning series vs wizards but after that lol
MikeTheKid
Head Coach

Post#305 » by MikeTheKid » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:57 pm

They all run together lololololol

yassillio
Rookie
And1: 1,074

Post#306 » by yassillio » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:34 pm

GED Education wrote:Casey said they ran out of gas....

And that the Bulls are the measuring stick. Are they? They are close in the standings....and we're not as good as the Bulls by several measuring sticks. FU Casey

Take the Stick and shove it Casey.

I don't even care about 50 wins or second round at this point, all I want is for Casey to be gone.
Leo: I tell players all the time
Turbo_Zone
Veteran
And1: 13,042

Post#307 » by Turbo_Zone » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:40 pm

MikeTheKid wrote:Hey you guys cant be tanking as well now, were too deep in ours to get Ernie and Dim-WItt canned. You guys gotta pull it together and sweep us lolol

I knew that sig would come bite me in the a** :lol:

Toronto Raptors - Best Team Ever Forever
cbosh4mvp
Suspended
And1: 805

Post#308 » by cbosh4mvp » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:01 pm

I didnt mind Casey up until recently, however its evident that he has no idea on how to main momentum. He just doesnt have IT. You need to have the IT as a coach. He doesnt have it but I can definetely see him as an assistant coach on a contender.
Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Projection- 57-25
Credits to TurboZone--- TurboZone.Com
GenuineRapCrack
Junior
And1: 1,142

Post#309 » by GenuineRapCrack » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:33 pm

If we get out first round I can see his firing taking place. 2nd round gives him another chance. Tank for 1rst round exit
TdotRap4Lyfe
General Manager
And1: 5,079

Post#310 » by TdotRap4Lyfe » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:06 pm

Tricky_Kid wrote:I am sad, pissed and depressed that we have moron-coach but this is funny :)

MikeTheKid wrote:
FAH1223 wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/mikepradasbn/status/580909091733835779[/tweet]

Someone should tweet that: "Playoff Tank Wars"

Casey will make this really tough on them, it's going to go down to the wire, only for one fanbase to be disappointed to see their head coach remains the following season. :banghead:
Credits to Jstock12
MikeTheKid
Head Coach

Post#311 » by MikeTheKid » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Turbo_Zone wrote:

I knew that sig would come bite me in the a** :lol:

Clutch Carter
RealGM
And1: 71,878

Post#312 » by Clutch Carter » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:25 pm

Latrell wrote:
artsncrafts wrote:
Latrell wrote:All of you drama queens on here are WAY more annoying than the play of this Raptor team.

I am guessing you haven't watched many Raptors games lately.

I've missed one game all season. The Miami game last week.

Im enjoying the season just fine. Are they perfect? No.

Like I've said MANY times. They're not as good as they were at the beginning of the season...and they're not as bad as many posters make them out to be...there are people on here who actually think they're like a bottom 3 team...which is beyond ridiculous.

Bulls always spank us and we didn't have Lowry..

Its called managing expectations.

Latrell wrote:Why would only use the win% since January 1st and ignore the time from since we made the Rudy trade? Where we've had a top 10 win% in the NBA.

Because that "elite" team was predicated on Lowry playing like an MVP, DD like an all star and this year Lou playing like an all star off the bench, and as time goes by every one of those guys are regressing back to their usual selves.

The ship may not be sinking, but it's taking on an alarming amount of water.
#FreeLRJ Offical 1,000,000 post crew:
Raptor95,Seanbig,Spykelee,ClutchCarter,aRapsFan4eva,KozRJC,MAS,Slowlydrowningme,bigdub,GQstylin

Potential
RealGM
And1: 43,781

Post#313 » by Potential » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Espn commentators said it best, it doesn't feel like that grind it out team from last year where we can get key stops and score toward the end of games
James Takote
Senior
And1: 1,067

Post#314 » by James Takote » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Even if we got an awesome pick, we'd still have CASEY. DID EVERYONE FORGET HOW AWESOME THIS GUY IS AT DEVELOPING YOUNG PLAYERS OR WHAT??? He needs to go first before we can move anywhere..
You've still got to have some fun, even if you lose... Come on, it's basketball. Yeah, we wanted to win, but you know, I want to laugh, too. - Gregg Pop
Mr.Raptorsingh
RealGM
And1: 27,759

Post#315 » by Mr.Raptorsingh » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:42 pm

Clutch Carter wrote:
Latrell wrote:
artsncrafts wrote:

Like I've said MANY times. They're not as good as they were at the beginning of the season...and they're not as bad as many posters make them out to be...there are people on here who actually think they're like a bottom 3 team...which is beyond ridiculous.

Latrell wrote:Why would only use the win% since January 1st and ignore the time from since we made the Rudy trade? Where we've had a top 10 win% in the NBA.

Because that "elite" team was predicated on Lowry playing like an MVP, DD like an all star and this year Lou playing like an all star off the bench, and as time goes by every one of those guys are regressing back to their usual selves.

Boom.
Latrell
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,552

Post#316 » by Latrell » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:49 pm

Clutch Carter wrote:
Latrell wrote:
artsncrafts wrote:

Yeah you are right , I think many of us knew that Lowry,DD and Lou playing like that would't last or if you didn't know, you should have.

Its exactly why JV and Ross are always mentioned as being so key , because their development would make up for Lowry,DD and Lou regressing to the norm, but they haven't delivered enough consistency yet.
thunderforce
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,136

Post#317 » by thunderforce » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:52 pm

It is almost as if Masai wanted to rebuild all along . Drafting young players he knew would not help us at all . Not adding to the team at all in trades or signings by the trade deadline , it seems as though he wants the team to fail so he can start over and rebuild . If he keeps everyone guessing again once the season is over like he did last year I don't think I will have any hair left lol .
s e n s i
RealGM
And1: 3,546

Post#318 » by s e n s i » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:05 pm

Latrell wrote:Im enjoying the season just fine. Are they perfect? No.

not only are they not perfect, they are barely even a playoff team when you check the schedule and realize they are 4 games below .500 in sample size that spans over half a season. and overall they are 9 games below .500 against .500 or better teams. those are numbers that mediocre teams have.

they're not as good as they were at the beginning of the season, but they are as bad as their record in the last 3 months (which again is a large enough sample size of 40+ games to ascertain), and their record against .500 or better teams, would indicate.

and the bulls didn't have rose and scored 39 points on 75% shooting in a quarter. the night after giving up 37 points in a quarter to an even worse offensive team. but it's okay, the bulls always spank us anyway! it's fine! the pistons have andre drummond! the pelicans are underrated! the d-league knicks just wanted it more when we lost to them a month ago! all about managing expectations!

give me a break. i'll take the playoffs over ping pong balls (depending on how many) any day and i'll be cheering my ass off then. i'm even making the trip down to NYC next weekend to support them in brooklyn. but people have every right to vent their frustrations about where this season is headed -- and more so the harsh reality that this team is still miles away from actually contending -- after the excellent but unsustainable start.
galacticos2 wrote:MLB needs to introduce an Amnesty clause. Bautista would be my first victim.

Bautista outplays his contract by more than $70 million over the next four seasons (2013-2016).
Latrell
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,552

Post#319 » by Latrell » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:15 pm

s e n s i wrote:
Latrell wrote:Im enjoying the season just fine. Are they perfect? No.

not only are they not perfect, they are barely even a playoff team when you check the schedule and realize they are 4 games below .500 in sample size that spans over half a season. and overall they are 9 games below .500 against .500 or better teams. those are numbers that mediocre teams have.

they're not as good as they were at the beginning of the season, but they are as bad as their record in the last 3 months (which again is a large enough sample size of 40+ games to ascertain), and their record against .500 or better teams, would indicate.

and the bulls didn't have rose and scored 39 points on 75% shooting in a quarter. the night after giving up 37 points in a quarter to an even worse offensive team. but it's okay, the bulls always spank us anyway! it's fine! the pistons have andre drummond! the pelicans are underrated! the d-league knicks just wanted it more when we lost to them a month ago! all about managing expectations!

give me a break. i'll take the playoffs over ping pong balls (depending on how many) any day and i'll be cheering my ass off then. i'm even making the trip down to NYC next weekend to support them in brooklyn. but people have every right to vent their frustrations about where this season is headed -- and more so the harsh reality that this team is still miles away from actually contending -- after the excellent but unsustainable start.

OK A few things.

Why is a 40 game sample size more indicative than a 82 game sample size? Why the double standard? That doesn't make much sense.

And I totally agree that they are miles away from contending...Everyone including our own GM was planning on this team being a bottom feeder a year and a half ago. If you expected a title contender and now you're frustrated and angry that we are actually an average team its on you.

We are like 2 impact starters away from anything.
Randle McMurphy
RealGM
And1: 19,066

Post#320 » by Randle McMurphy » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:16 pm

thunderforce wrote:It is almost as if Masai wanted to rebuild all along . Drafting young players he knew would not help us at all . Not adding to the team at all in trades or signings by the trade deadline , it seems as though he wants the team to fail so he can start over and rebuild . If he keeps everyone guessing again once the season is over like he did last year I don't think I will have any hair left lol .

If he wanted to rebuild, he should have sold high on DeRozan while he had the chance last offseason.
One flew east, one flew west, one flew over the cuckoo’s nest.

Return to Toronto Raptors