ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Lowry is garbage

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

OAKLEY_2
RealGM
And1: 8,887

Re: PG: Lowry is garbage 

Post#461 » by OAKLEY_2 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:41 pm

RaptorsCity12 wrote:Personally, I would give Most of this team another chance. The only people I would either trade, let walk, and fire would be Ross, Casey (IS A MUST), and Vasquez. Lowry could've been injured. I mean that shouldn't be an excuse BUT it does affect how you play. It's the first year of his contract, I would give him another chance along with most of our guys except the ones I mentioned.

I think you have to address the size deficit and rebounding. The perimeter game psychosis. The abandoning of defence first. The ISO trash. The who in a trade can bring us a significant piece to advance in the playoffs. The who in a trade can help us move up in the draft. The who is out there to replace Casey.
Financials
Sixth Man
And1: 1,859

Post#462 » by Financials » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:47 am

Damas wrote:
CaptainKoolAid wrote:**** LOWRY YOU **** PHONY TRADE THAT FAT LARD

lol you gave us first rounders for bargs dog cool it
ThatClockWork
Veteran
And1: 1,856

Post#463 » by ThatClockWork » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:17 am

If I'm James Johnson, I'm gone after this season.
Barack Obama wrote:You can’t lose heart, or grow cynical if there are twists and turns on your journey. The cynics may be the loudest voices — but I promise you, they will accomplish the least.
deeps6x
General Manager
And1: 5,881

Post#464 » by deeps6x » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:31 pm

ThatClockWork wrote:If I'm James Johnson, I'm gone after this season.

If you are James Johnson, you know you are under contract for one more season.
BoyzNTheHood wrote:I apologize, I have incredibly small genitalia
RonaldArtest
General Manager
And1: 12,531

Post#465 » by RonaldArtest » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:06 pm

One thing that will bother me from this series (amongst many things), is the expression from Gooden throughout the games. That dude would shoot the ball on a whistled dead play, and if he hit it would pump his fist or start talking smack. I mean he did own our bigs, but for this 43-year old to swag all over us.....it's just disheartening.
ThatClockWork
Veteran
And1: 1,856

Post#466 » by ThatClockWork » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:34 am

deeps6x wrote:
ThatClockWork wrote:If I'm James Johnson, I'm gone after this season.

If you are James Johnson, you know you are under contract for one more season.

And I'd still demand a trade. Why would I want to play for a team that has a coach that will not provide me with an opportunity to help my team win?
Barack Obama wrote:You can’t lose heart, or grow cynical if there are twists and turns on your journey. The cynics may be the loudest voices — but I promise you, they will accomplish the least.
dozendonuts
Sixth Man
And1: 2,878

Post#467 » by dozendonuts » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:36 am

RonaldArtest wrote:One thing that will bother me from this series (amongst many things), is the expression from Gooden throughout the games. That dude would shoot the ball on a whistled dead play, and if he hit it would pump his fist or start talking smack. I mean he did own our bigs, but for this 43-year old to swag all over us.....it's just disheartening.

33 year old lol I know he looks old but damn.
ElectricMayhem wrote:If Kevin Martin walks? You blow it up, you tank, you pray to high heaven that another once in a generation Kevin Martin-type player somehow lands on your team. That's all you can do, really.

Return to Toronto Raptors