ImageImageImageImageImage

Does Anyone Else Find It Hard to Like this Raptors Team / Core vs Past Teams

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

seanbig
RealGM
And1: 3,878

Re: Does Anyone Else Find It Hard to Like this Raptors Team / Core vs Past Teams 

Post#161 » by seanbig » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:59 am

We rely too much on long bombs from Kyle Lowry and demar derozan begging for 4th quarter foul calls...both of which will not work if we actually make the post season.

The last few games has been the old 06 raptors where we always look for a way to screw up.

And I'm sick of the playing jv more minutes rant....he just isn't always more efficient with more minutes....
Official 1,000,000 post crew
Raptor95,Seanbig,Spykelee,ClutchCarter,
aRapsFan4eva,Koz RJC, MAS, Slowlydrowningme,bigdub,GQstylin
Chuck Newhouse
Banned User
And1: 980

Re: Does Anyone Else Find It Hard to Like this Raptors Team / Core vs Past Teams 

Post#162 » by Chuck Newhouse » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:28 am

I like this team because it's the first Raps team ever with no bad players.
HiMyNameIsTrey
General Manager
And1: 12,648

Post#163 » by HiMyNameIsTrey » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:10 am

wow09 wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:I seriously hate the core of this team and am sick and tired of watching them play basketball...

Lowry is ALWAYS choking...

DeRozan is sloppy and stupid...

Valanciunas is dumb and a terrible defender...

My apathy for this team is still there from last year and I don't enjoy watching them play. I want
to see the team go in a different direction then continuing with this nucleus.

Jesus. So what did you think of the teams when we had Jose and Bargnani on the same squad? Or the horrible Kevin Oneil days. You guys forget how bad it use to be. It was so bad we didn't even have a "core".

This team is different type of painful basketball. There's levels to this sh*t....
UneducatedFan86
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,590

Post#164 » by UneducatedFan86 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:55 am

For as well as Lowry is shooting, I hate that he's basically became a SG on this team. He settles for 3s and doesn't really attack or facilitate. I understand Joseph has basically become the PG when he's on the floor but Lowry needs to still be aggressive.

Return to Toronto Raptors