ImageImageImageImageImage

All-Star Volunteer Network Opportunities

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

HeirCanada10
Pro Prospect
And1: 187

All-Star Volunteer Network Opportunities 

Post#1 » by HeirCanada10 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:52 pm

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

Anyone with insight info on Volunteer Opportunities for the All-Star weekend in Toronto, i'm looking to gain network and community sports involvement experience in anyway. Those that have already been confirmed to participate in anything like this or heard somehow know the best ways to get in contact with the managing process staff regarding my request.

I was hoping to get tickets to attend a day this weekend but tickets are ridiculously high $1,000- 2000 and over for seats almost nearly in the above back.
Please kindly let me know what is available at this short notice that will easily provide quick responses and answers.
Jno
Sixth Man
And1: 3,074

Re: All-Star Volunteer Network Opportunities 

Post#2 » by Jno » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:14 pm

too late to sign up for it now. Its not like you just sign up and they put you to work. You have to do orientations and stuff, especially this big of an event
MessiahUjiri
Analyst
And1: 3,763

Re: All-Star Volunteer Network Opportunities 

Post#3 » by MessiahUjiri » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:23 pm

Maybe u shd wait a little longer before thinking of asking this?

Seriously dude, volunteering isn't just a freepass man. There's a lot of rehearsals/orientations that you have to go through. A lot of people are willing to volunteer for events like this and last year's Pan Am Games. These slots usually fill up MONTHS in advance.
Fire everyone who doesn't win the NBA championship.

Tank for 2050. Robot players.

AbeVigodaLive wrote:NZ native, Steven Adams, was initially cast as Gandalf in Lord in the Rings... until Director Peter Jackson replaced him with a younger looking actor.

Return to Toronto Raptors