ImageImageImageImageImage

Basketball X's & O's Thread

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Kabookalu
RealGM
And1: 70,114

Re: Basketball X's & O's Thread 

Post#21 » by Kabookalu » Mon Aug 8, 2016 7:51 am

BlaH_ wrote:
lstern wrote:I also like the YouTube channel of Daniel, I think it's Basketball Breakdown?
Thanks for this Undefeated!

I believe he has his own channel but he doesn't post many video often. And speaking of basketball channels does anyone have any recommendation for channels that break down plays like daniels and bballbreakdown?

Unfortunately the channel stopped updating its content a year ago, but this used to be my favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/99nmrasdf/videos

This doesn't analyze plays, but it does take a specific set that a team uses and shows a ton of instances of when it was used in the season, which lets you see the different wrinkles of the play.

Here's a couple Raptors ones:

Read on Twitter
Undefeated
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,105

Post#22 » by Undefeated » Mon Aug 8, 2016 8:20 am

If anyone has a request of a specific team they'd like me to compile a video playbook together please let me know in this thread. Can work on NBA and FIBA stuff currently.
Basketball is like poetry in motion, cross the guy to the left, take him back to the right, he's fallin back, then just J right in his face. Then you look at him and say, "What?" - Jesus Shuttlesworth
TerryTate
Analyst
And1: 1,451

Post#23 » by TerryTate » Mon Aug 8, 2016 4:15 pm

Raptors Pick & Roll Dive Counter, looks like it is tailor-made for TRoss.
Any one care to pull up his convert rate on that play?
LiSTWithLani
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,151

Post#24 » by LiSTWithLani » Mon Aug 8, 2016 4:22 pm

Undefeated wrote:If anyone has a request of a specific team they'd like me to compile a video playbook together please let me know in this thread. Can work on NBA and FIBA stuff currently.

Can you do a lesser known team like a Denver, Minni, Portland or Milwaukee?

I feel like they are also missing some top end talent and I'd like to see how they utilize plays to get things done. Maybe Boston, since they are being called our rival would be interesting...

Return to Toronto Raptors