ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: Cavs @ Raptors - Mon Dec 5 - 730pm TSN2

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

Tha Cynic
RealGM
And1: 24,407

Re: GT: Cavs @ Raptors - Mon Dec 5 - 730pm TSN2 

Post#1521 » by Tha Cynic » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:08 am

Thespianoid wrote:
Tha Cynic wrote:I did not see his toe touch the line...

that's because it was his heel

His heel was in the air... did it actually touch the line when it came down.? I know it was hovering over the line.
Kobe Bryant:You asked for my hustle - I gave you my heart, because it came with so much more."~Kobe #MambaOut
Ipsofact0
Senior
And1: 529

Post#1522 » by Ipsofact0 » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:08 am

Im done with the NBA cant take the screw jobs anymore
HangTime
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,592

Post#1523 » by HangTime » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:09 am

Since it wasn't called "out", isn't the only thing they can review is if it's a 2 or a 3?
kasrahimi
Senior
And1: 713

Post#1524 » by kasrahimi » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:09 am

Boogie! wrote:
changes wrote:
Boogie! wrote:
WHATS OBVIOUS ABOUT IT>>???? WHY DID THEY REVIEW IT? NO ONE CALLED OUT OF BOUNDS ON THE FLOOR... HE MADE THE SHOT AND FOR NO REASON THE REFS SAY WE SHOULD REVIEW THE OUT OF BOUNDS PLAY??? WHEN DOES THAT EVER HAPPEN? OH RIGHT, NEVER, EXCEPT AGAINST US. wtf man...

Yea technically it's the right call, but if that's lebron that would never, ever get reviewed lol

seriously, do you guys understand wtf everyones complaining about or no.... the point isnt whether or not he stepped out of bounds... the point is, WHY DID THEY CHOOSE TO REVIEW IT? there was no dispute about the call on the floor... he made the shot and all of a sudden they CHOSE TO REVIEW IF HE WAS OUT OF BOUNDS OR NOT? WHEN DOES THAT HAPPEN?

I don't think people are seeing this point.

It was never called out of bounds to begin with.
Lurking since '05
Crazomali
RealGM
And1: 38,984

Post#1525 » by Crazomali » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:09 am

Tha Cynic wrote:
Thespianoid wrote:
Tha Cynic wrote:I did not see his toe touch the line...

His heel was in the air... did it actually touch the line when it came down.?

it didnt look like it did
TheRealDeal
RealGM
And1: 11,819

Post#1526 » by TheRealDeal » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:09 am

I know they can review who touched it last etc. but I didn't know they could stop the game at any moment to see if someone stepped out of bounds
Boogie!
RealGM
And1: 52,782
Location: Ba da da da daaaaaa. If you build it, they will come!

Re: RE: Re: GT: Cavs @ Raptors - Mon Dec 5 - 730pm TSN2 

Post#1527 » by Boogie! » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:09 am

Kurtz wrote:
The Warrior wrote:
Boogie! wrote:when do they ever review out of bounds ****???

Wow seriously? They were reviewing the 3 and caught the out of bounds. That's legit. They do it all the time. You complain way too much man.

Lol, reviewing the 3? DD was a foot behind the line. Hell, he was so deep he was out of bounds.

Don't be ridiculous.

....omg... WHEN YOU REVIEW A PLAY, YOU CAN ONLY MAKE A CHANGE TO THAT PLAY. IF THEYRE REVIEWING THE 3, THEY CAN ONLY DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT IS A LEGIT 3. THEY CANT LOOK AT THE OUT OF BOUNDS PLAY AND SAY OH ****, WE MISSED THAT CALL, WERE NOW GONNA CALL IT OUT OF BOUNDS INSTEAD. honestly, just dont comment if you dont have enough of an understanding about something please.
mdenny wrote:In anycase....Masai is probably gonna make Fred the first active player/head coach in franchise history now that Nurse is out of the way. That's been the plan all along.
changes
Head Coach
And1: 9,124

Post#1528 » by changes » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:09 am

Boogie! wrote:
changes wrote:
Boogie! wrote:
WHATS OBVIOUS ABOUT IT>>???? WHY DID THEY REVIEW IT? NO ONE CALLED OUT OF BOUNDS ON THE FLOOR... HE MADE THE SHOT AND FOR NO REASON THE REFS SAY WE SHOULD REVIEW THE OUT OF BOUNDS PLAY??? WHEN DOES THAT EVER HAPPEN? OH RIGHT, NEVER, EXCEPT AGAINST US. wtf man...

Yea technically it's the right call, but if that's lebron that would never, ever get reviewed lol

seriously, do you guys understand wtf everyones complaining about or no.... the point isnt whether or not he stepped out of bounds... the point is, WHY DID THEY CHOOSE TO REVIEW IT? there was no dispute about the call on the floor... he made the shot and all of a sudden they CHOSE TO REVIEW IF HE WAS OUT OF BOUNDS OR NOT? WHEN DOES THAT HAPPEN?

Lebron probably asked for it lol.
Bizness2520
Sophomore
And1: 120

Post#1529 » by Bizness2520 » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:10 am

Cavs back to the NBA Finals. The East is so trash I swear :noway:
Tha Cynic
RealGM

Post#1530 » by Tha Cynic » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:10 am

Crazomali wrote:
Tha Cynic wrote:
Thespianoid wrote:

Exactly. From the views we got, that was inconclusive. They made a very quick call.
Kobe Bryant:You asked for my hustle - I gave you my heart, because it came with so much more."~Kobe #MambaOut
RaptorHooter
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,184

Post#1531 » by RaptorHooter » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:10 am

kasrahimi wrote:
RaptorHooter wrote:
kasrahimi wrote:
Ah no refresh my memory?

Melo stepped out and the whole arena saw

I remember that but did they review it?

Nope, not reviewable
YoungG
Head Coach
And1: 4,505

Post#1532 » by YoungG » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:10 am

Boogie! wrote:
changes wrote:
Boogie! wrote:

Exactly! There was no situation for why they actually needed to review the attempt. I didn't see any of the refs before hand gesture that they were inconclusive of whether it was a three or a two. IF that was the sole reason for them to review the footage, that would have logically made sense but for them to randomly see if Demar got that off while in bounds makes no sense as no referee had the angle to dispute THAT call.
ash_k
RealGM
And1: 8,803

Post#1533 » by ash_k » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:10 am

Masai, your move?
Sinant wrote:I treat the Phoenix/Cleveland/Boston Shaqs like I do Wizards MJ. Never happened.
GED Education
General Manager
And1: 9,872

Re: RE: Re: GT: Cavs @ Raptors - Mon Dec 5 - 730pm TSN2 

Post#1534 » by GED Education » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:11 am

Boogie! wrote:
Kurtz wrote:
The Warrior wrote:
Wow seriously? They were reviewing the 3 and caught the out of bounds. That's legit. They do it all the time. You complain way too much man.

Lol, reviewing the 3? DD was a foot behind the line. Hell, he was so deep he was out of bounds.

Don't be ridiculous.

....omg... WHEN YOU REVIEW A PLAY, YOU CAN ONLY MAKE A CHANGE TO THAT PLAY. IF THEYRE REVIEWING THE 3, THEY CAN ONLY DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT IS A LEGIT 3. THEY CANT LOOK AT THE OUT OF BOUNDS PLAY AND SAY OH ****, WE MISSED THAT CALL, WERE NOW GONNA CALL IT OUT OF BOUNDS INSTEAD. honestly, just dont comment if you dont have enough of an understanding about something please.

I get what you're saying. Because then why the hell didn't they review the Melo 3 when he was out of bounds. It seems odd to call it and I don't understand the mishmash of NBA rules that apparently comes in to play when it's the Raptors
Clutch0z24
General Manager
And1: 8,020

Post#1535 » by Clutch0z24 » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:11 am

Tha Cynic
RealGM

Post#1536 » by Tha Cynic » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:11 am

Anyway it seems the Raptors always get screwed on calls that had nothing to do with the initial review. I have never seen another team have those kind of calls go against them.
TheRealDeal
RealGM
And1: 11,819

Post#1537 » by TheRealDeal » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:11 am

RaptorHooter wrote:
kasrahimi wrote:
RaptorHooter wrote:
Melo stepped out and the whole arena saw

I remember that but did they review it?

Nope, not reviewable

It didnt happen on a made 3 by the Raptors therefore its not reviewable
Clutch0z24
General Manager
And1: 8,020

Post#1538 » by Clutch0z24 » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:12 am

Refs are allowed to review it
Crazomali
RealGM
And1: 38,984

Post#1539 » by Crazomali » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:12 am

Tha Cynic wrote:
Crazomali wrote:
Tha Cynic wrote:

Exactly. From the views we got, that was inconclusive. They made a very quick call.

even then they never stopped to check if it was. stepped in when lue **** up
MonkBatter42
RealGM
And1: 21,120

Post#1540 » by MonkBatter42 » Tue Dec 6, 2016 3:12 am

Boogie! wrote:
changes wrote:
Boogie! wrote:

Okay. I get what you're saying. Matty D confused the hell out of what was going on, as he tends to do. First, I'm not sure if Cleveland really called a timeout. I think the refs stopped play to check the replay. Now, I understand that some others are saying that the refs are only allowed to check the replay for a player stepping out of bound, is when they actually make that call, and want to ensure that it's the correct call. But I'm not sure that is correct. How do we know that one of the refs on the floor was unsure? What if Cleveland asked for the review?

Return to Toronto Raptors