ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

djsunyc
RealGM
And1: 67,184

Re: PG: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Post#661 » by djsunyc » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:49 am

Mack11 wrote:

notice how svg said ish smith and harris were hot so he elected to keep them in the game. That's what casey needs to learn how to do. time n time again this happens where he just pulls a player in rhythm and goes with his standard robotic lineups that he thinks works.

7 for 7 - never forget :)
Chad_Warden
Junior
And1: 286

Post#662 » by Chad_Warden » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:23 am

Choker wrote:It's been working until recently

Ummm....no it hasn't.
Kabookalu
RealGM
And1: 70,114

Post#663 » by Kabookalu » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:32 am

Chad_Warden wrote:

Ummm....no it hasn't.

I like how you defended yourself with actual numbers.

4th quarter stats:

Start of the season up to January 17th.

DeMar 6.3ppg, 59.2TS%, 119 offensive rating
Lowry 7.9ppg, 61.7TS%, 120 offensive rating

January 18th up to now (when the slide started)

DeMar 6.3, 50.1TS%, 95.9 offensive rating
Lowry 7.2, 57.3TS%, 96.2 offensive rating.

Before the slide our frontcourt was one of the most formidable fourth quarter scoring combos in the league. Lowry's still good, but DeRozan fell off a cliff.
Read on Twitter
Chad_Warden
Junior

Post#664 » by Chad_Warden » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:43 am

Choker wrote:
Chad_Warden wrote:

Ummm....no it hasn't.

4th quarter stats:

Before the slide our frontcourt was one of the most formidable fourth quarter scoring combos in the league. Lowry's still good, but DeRozan fell off a cliff.

I'm not talking about 4th quarter genius. I'm talking about the dying seconds of the 4th quarter to win or tie the game. This Lowry/DeRozan **** NEVER works. So you can keep your cherry-picked stats to yourself. They are irrelevant.
Kabookalu
RealGM

Post#665 » by Kabookalu » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:03 pm

Chad_Warden wrote:
Choker wrote:
Chad_Warden wrote:
Ummm....no it hasn't.

4th quarter stats:

I'm not talking about 4th quarter genius. I'm talking about the dying seconds of the 4th quarter to win or tie the game. This Lowry/DeRozan **** NEVER works. So you can keep your cherry-picked stats to yourself. They are irrelevant.

They actually are relevant, but what you think helps your argument doesn't anyways:

Last 2 minutes of the game, 5 point difference.

DeMar 56TS%, 110.5 offensive rating
Lowry 46.6TS%, 110.5 offensive rating

DeMar 37.5TS%, 87.4 offensive rating
Lowry 44.4TS%, 71.5 offensive rating

You might actually want to look up these numbers next time before proclaiming about things you don't know about. DeRozan was actually one of the better clutch players in the league in the "dying seconds of the 4th quarter," and since he dove over the cliff.

Read on Twitter
Chad_Warden
Junior

Post#666 » by Chad_Warden » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:10 pm

Choker wrote:
Chad_Warden wrote:
Choker wrote:DeMar 56TS%
Lowry 46.6TS%, 110.5 offensive rating

DeMar 37.5TS%
Lowry 44.4TS%
You might actually want to look up these numbers next time before proclaiming about things you don't know about. DeRozan was actually one of the better clutch players in the league in the "dying seconds of the 4th quarter," and since he dove over the cliff.

These are terrible numbers. Thank you for proving my point.
Kabookalu
RealGM

Post#667 » by Kabookalu » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Chad_Warden wrote:
Choker wrote:
Chad_Warden wrote:

:crazy: if you don't know how to interpret numbers sure.

Read on Twitter
Chad_Warden
Junior

Post#668 » by Chad_Warden » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:39 pm

Choker wrote:
Chad_Warden wrote:
Choker wrote:

Yeah, you're right. TS% WELL below 50% are great :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways, I was talking about the dying seconds of the 4th quarter to win or tie the game. Not last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter within 5 points or whatever other bull statistics you posted. In the dying seconds of the 4th to win or tie the game, the DeRozan/Lowry **** hasn't worked once all season. It doesn't work because the other team knows it's coming. It's easy as pie to defend.

Why are we still arguing about a game that took place two days ago though :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Kabookalu
RealGM

Post#669 » by Kabookalu » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Chad_Warden wrote:
Choker wrote:
Chad_Warden wrote:

Anyways, I was talking about the dying seconds of the 4th quarter to win or tie the game. Not last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter within 5 points or whatever other bull statistics you posted. In the dying seconds of the 4th to win or tie the game, the DeRozan/Lowry **** hasn't worked once all season. It doesn't work because the other team knows it's coming. It's easy as pie to defend.

Why are we still arguing about a game that took place two days ago though :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

His offensive rating is great, and you conveniently left that out in the second segment where their offensive ratings are terrible. DeRozan's TS% would rank him high up there in the league. Most players' TS% plummet in the clutch, including Kyrie Irving who everyone thinks is the most clutch player in the league.

It's because you're wrong that it "hasn't worked out all season" and you're adamant about defending that point. It's worked out just fine until recently.

Read on Twitter
Chad_Warden
Junior

Post#670 » by Chad_Warden » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:25 pm

Choker wrote:
Chad_Warden wrote:
Choker wrote:

His offensive rating is great, and you conveniently left that out in the second segment where their offensive ratings are terrible. DeRozan's TS% would rank him high up there in the league. Most players' TS% plummet in the clutch, including Kyrie Irving who everyone thinks is the most clutch player in the league.

It's because you're wrong that it "hasn't worked out all season" and you're adamant about defending that point. It's worked out just fine until recently.

My point was that it hasn't worked out once (in the dying seconds of the 4th quarter to win or tie the game). You haven't given a single example of where it worked out. I never said any of this nonsense about the 4th quarter or the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter. You just made that up. That's a strawman argument.

Again, why are we still arguing about a game that took place two days ago.
Chad_Warden
Junior

Post#671 » by Chad_Warden » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:27 pm

This is what I said:

"When was the last time the Raptors ran a play to get a wide-open look at the end of the game to win or tie.

The last I can remember is Corey Joseph last season. i cant remember who we were playing. Every time since then its some tough, contested shot by DeRozan or Lowry. And the other team knows this is whats coming. So it NEVER works."

If you have statistics proving that statement wrong (that DeRozan/Lowry isos work "at the end of the game to win or tie"), then post them. The stats you posted have zero to do with the scenario I presented.

Return to Toronto Raptors