ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Cavs advance, will face winner of Raptors/Bucks

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

CB4real
Junior
And1: 772

OT: Cavs advance, will face winner of Raptors/Bucks 

Post#1 » by CB4real » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:56 pm

He's well rested and ready for some action.
Caboclo
Pro Prospect
And1: 2,460

Re: OT: Cavs advance, will face winner of Raptors/Bucks 

Post#2 » by Caboclo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:01 pm

cant believe the pacers couldnt even get one

george is a goner
RaptorsLife
RealGM
And1: 84,016

Post#3 » by RaptorsLife » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:02 pm

I feel the bucks are very similar to cavs offense wise. It's like playing little brother than big brother
Raptors til death
navyblue
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,612

Post#4 » by navyblue » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:04 pm

if bulls beat celtics, dont the reseed?
so cavs vs bulls.
raps vs atl/was
EH15
General Manager
And1: 6,945

Post#5 » by EH15 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:04 pm

RaptorsLife wrote:I feel the bucks are very similar to cavs offense wise. It's like playing little brother than big brother

What? What are you smoking man
mjg13
Sixth Man
And1: 1,943

Post#6 » by mjg13 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:05 pm

navyblue wrote:if bulls beat celtics, dont the reseed?
so cavs vs bulls.
raps vs atl/was

That happens in the NHL but not in the NBA
MessiahUjiri
Analyst
And1: 3,763

Post#7 » by MessiahUjiri » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:06 pm

If we allow Bucks to go 7 games, we're screwed.

Need to be done in 6.

If we give them a week off, LBJ is gonna take advantage and go visit his doctor friends in Miami.
Fire everyone who doesn't win the NBA championship.

Tank for 2050. Robot players.

AbeVigodaLive wrote:NZ native, Steven Adams, was initially cast as Gandalf in Lord in the Rings... until Director Peter Jackson replaced him with a younger looking actor.
RaptorsLife
RealGM

Post#8 » by RaptorsLife » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:07 pm

EH15 wrote:
RaptorsLife wrote:I feel the bucks are very similar to cavs offense wise. It's like playing little brother than big brother

What? What are you smoking man

Spacing, passing with a dominant forward. With a ton of good 3pt shooters. Kevin love will be a force on offense rebounds like Monore
Raptors til death
Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Post#9 » by Scott Hall » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:08 pm

Every year people get fooled by Lebron led teams lolly gagging in the regular season and claim they are vulnerable
for the playoffs...

Lebron easily sweeps Pacers lol

I actually feel good we were able to win 2 games on him last year
Son Goku 25
RealGM
And1: 40,592

Post#10 » by Son Goku 25 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:08 pm

MessiahUjiri wrote:If we allow Bucks to go 7 games, we're screwed.

Need to be done in 6.

If we give them a week off, LBJ is gonna take advantage and go visit his doctor friends in Miami.

He might still do that.. or he may have already done so

Read
AJ360
Sophomore
And1: 205

Post#11 » by AJ360 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:11 pm

Well if we advance the Cavs defense is not nearly as scary as the Bucks. The Bucks are long at every position. The Cavs offense though...
bakafool
RealGM
And1: 4,651

Post#12 » by bakafool » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Oh boy. Cavs gonna be fresh again. Really hope we can pull it out and avoid a game 7. That Cavs offense is scary. Just watched the highlights of last years game 4 and realized we had freakin Scola in there. -_-;
Noooo!!! Not Possible! Not Possible! - Comcast commentator after the shot by Mo Peterson.
nabbs
RealGM
And1: 19,365

Post#13 » by nabbs » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Scott Hall wrote:Every year people get fooled by Lebron led teams lolly gagging in the regular season and claim they are vulnerable
for the playoffs...

This Pacers team is trash and blew leads. Nate is also not a great coach. Dude's like Casey in the sense that he is an old school coach and is unable to adapt to the new era of the NBA. Pacers got a ton of open looks today and just couldn't capitalize. The Cavs defence is most certainly not what it was last year.

2018 My Top Guys (no particular order): Doncic, JJJ, Zhaire Smith, Miles Bridges, Knox, Wendell, Bamba, Ayton, Sexton, Brown, Huerter, Okogie, Svi,
Boogie!
RealGM
And1: 52,782
Location: Ba da da da daaaaaa. If you build it, they will come!

Post#14 » by Boogie! » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:23 pm

the cavs are so much better offensively than the bucks... theyre similar in "style" but they have one of the g.o.a.t facilitating the offense and their supporting cast consists of 2 all-stars and a bunch of great 3 point shooters... if we even make it to the 2nd round, i expect all of our losses to be blowouts.
mdenny wrote:In anycase....Masai is probably gonna make Fred the first active player/head coach in franchise history now that Nurse is out of the way. That's been the plan all along.
Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Post#15 » by Scott Hall » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:25 pm

nabbs wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:Every year people get fooled by Lebron led teams lolly gagging in the regular season and claim they are vulnerable
for the playoffs...

This Pacers team is trash and blew leads. Nate is also not a great coach. Dude's like Casey in the sense that he is an old school coach and is unable to adapt to the new era of the NBA. Pacers got a ton of open looks today and just couldn't capitalize. The Cavs defence is most certainly not what it was last year.

Almost the same Pacers team that almost beat us?

Lebron will be in his 7th straight Finals take it to the bank
RaptorsLife
RealGM

Post#16 » by RaptorsLife » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Boogie! wrote:

the cavs are so much better offensively than the bucks... theyre similar in "style" but they have one of the g.o.a.t facilitating the offense and their supporting cast consists of 2 all-stars and a bunch of great 3 point shooters... if we even make it to the 2nd round, i expect all of our losses to be blowouts.

That's why I said little brother. Lebron still the big brother of the east and king of kings. Our offense has to improve greatly to make it a competitive if we do advance
Raptors til death
Boogie!
RealGM
And1: 52,782
Location: Ba da da da daaaaaa. If you build it, they will come!

Post#17 » by Boogie! » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:30 pm

RaptorsLife wrote:
Boogie! wrote:

That's why I said little brother. Lebron still the big brother of the east and king of kings. Our offense has to improve greatly to make it a competitive if we do advance

if the offense hasnt improved in 4 years under this same system, i dont see how its gonna get any better next round. sad part is, if we do lose in second round, everyones just gonna say, "oh well it was the cavs, we were gonna lose either way" and pretend like the **** offense still isnt a big deal and still keep defending the current core, coach and system.
mdenny wrote:In anycase....Masai is probably gonna make Fred the first active player/head coach in franchise history now that Nurse is out of the way. That's been the plan all along.
Bizness2520
Sophomore
And1: 120

Post#18 » by Bizness2520 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:33 pm

RaptorsLife wrote:
Boogie! wrote:

Raptors offense is horrible, lol. You can't beat Cleveland with defense, and a garbage offense. You have to have an elite offense. I still say that Washington can beat Cleveland. They have the offense to do it.
RaptorsLife
RealGM

Post#19 » by RaptorsLife » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:34 pm

Boogie! wrote:
RaptorsLife wrote:
Boogie! wrote:

if the offense hasnt improved in 4 years under this same system, i dont see how its gonna get any better next round. sad part is, if we do lose in second round, everyones just gonna say, "oh well it was the cavs, we were gonna lose either way" and pretend like the **** offense still isnt a big deal and still keep defending the current core, coach and system.

If we get swept and it's not competitive then it's gonna worse than first round exit. This team is more talented than last year team that won 2 games in ecf. A sweep would be embarssment
Raptors til death
Throwback24
RealGM
And1: 41,651

Post#20 » by Throwback24 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Caboclo wrote:cant believe the pacers couldnt even get one

george is a goner

It took us 7 games. The next round will be interesting... the Cavs are great man. They can put up buckets. If they score 110+ they win, period.
Remember when’ is the lowest form of conversation.

Return to Toronto Raptors