ImageImageImageImageImage

Stop Being So Negative

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

MinnyMo
Starter
And1: 34

Stop Being So Negative 

Post#1 » by MinnyMo » Sat Dec 6, 2008 5:20 am

Holy S**t you guys are rediculous, i feel like slitting my wrists just visiting the boards these days, every thing in here is doom and gloom.

You guys realize we are 1 game under .500(soon to be 2 games), its not that big of a deal.

Bosh has been busting his a$$ off for us for the most part this year, with the exeption of a few games where hes playing against elite defences. Yes his d isnt the greatest, but consistently complaining about isnt going to change anything.Like some of the rediculous comments being said about bosh should be traded is just down right stupid, theres a reason why 75% of the nba wants him, stop taking him for granted.

Every other post is either about something about our bad defence or our wing problem, yea we get it, theres big issues there, stop bringing it up, your complaining isnt going to do anything.

Please as i sure some of your parents have taught you before, i you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.
Joga_Bonito
Analyst
And1: 6

Re: Stop Being So Negative 

Post#2 » by Joga_Bonito » Sat Dec 6, 2008 5:22 am

Ok here's one positive, because of this game, at least we won't be shown on national TV in the US anymore for a while.
Morena R
Analyst
And1: 1
Location: Born in Santo Dominigo,Dominican Rep, But I Go To School In Toronto

Post#3 » by Morena R » Sat Dec 6, 2008 5:23 am

MinnyMo wrote:Holy S**t you guys are rediculous, i feel like slitting my wrists just visiting the boards these days, every thing in here is doom and gloom.

You guys realize we are 1 game under .500(soon to be 2 games), its not that big of a deal.

Bosh has been busting his a$$ off for us for the most part this year, with the exeption of a few games where hes playing against elite defences. Yes his d isnt the greatest, but consistently complaining about isnt going to change anything.Like some of the rediculous comments being said about bosh should be traded is just down right stupid, theres a reason why 75% of the nba wants him, stop taking him for granted.

Every other post is either about something about our bad defence or our wing problem, yea we get it, theres big issues there, stop bringing it up, your complaining isnt going to do anything.

Please as i sure some of your parents have taught you before, i you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.

Cry me a river dude please we have the right to call out players not everyone is going to say nice things about people THATS LIFE this team needs help
DG88
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 27,560

Post#4 » by DG88 » Sat Dec 6, 2008 5:23 am

Joga_Bonito wrote:Ok here's one positive, because of this game, at least we won't be shown on national TV in the US anymore for a while.

We'll be on national tv on tuesday and a few more times on NBATV
MinnyMo
Starter
And1: 34

Post#5 » by MinnyMo » Sat Dec 6, 2008 5:24 am

except for this teusday when we play the cavs, if we weather the rest of this month and come out around .500, we are in good posistion to finish the season strong

Return to Toronto Raptors